Agility Walkin Interview | Freshers Jobs in Chennai | 29th March 2018
Agility Walkin Interview | Freshers Jobs in Chennai | 29th March 2018. Greeting from Agility. Agility Walkin Interview in Chennai for Graduates candidates. The organization is inviting the applications from the eligible candidates who have a relevant experience with different technologies. The company Agility Careers offers a good environment to grow and achieve your career goals. Applicants can check Agility Placement Papers to crack Agility Walkin Interview.
Must Check: Interview Questions
Agility Walkin Interview Details
|Company Name||Agility Logistics|
|Qualification||BA, B.Sc, B.Arch, BBA, BMS, B.Ed, B.Pharmacy, BCA, BFA, LLB, PG|
|Job Role||Logistics Executive|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||Courier, Transportation, Freight, Warehousing|
People are you interested to do a job? Agility is looking for the Fresher candidates. Who have knowledge in Different technologies can attend for Agility Walkin Interview which is arranged on 29th March 2018. It is a great opportunity for the candidates who have an experience with advanced technical knowledge. We advise our aspirants to refer the complete information about Agility Jobs from our blog All India Jobs can attend the walkin.
Most of the people have a huge knowledge and in some cases fails lack of practice. For such candidates we advise to prepare well with the help of Test Patterns which are available in this article. To know the vast info which are suitable to your profile. Keep on browsing our site Latest Freshers Jobs for more knowledge.
Agility Logistics Job Description
- The Agility is one of the leaders in logistics.
- Freight forwarding industry and the current job openings are for our Operations Department – Freight Forwarding for our Shared Service Center.
- Designation: Jr Process Associate.
- Department: Operations.
- Eligibility: Freshers- Any Graduates (BE, B.Tech not allowed).
Agility Logistics Job Responsibilities
- Candidates should be responsible for providing good quality analysis, with zero defects.
- Responsible for submitting all analysis and reports for region, customer, management on time.
- Taking care of Freight Forwarding documentation activities.
- Constantly find new and effective methods of developing the reports thereby ensuring that the report processing time will get reduced.
- Timely update of the manuals with the process changes based on input from the team lead.
Agility Logistics Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants must have Excellent written and Verbal communication skills.
- Any Arts & Science Graduates, Post Graduates can apply.
- Candidates should be ready to work in rotational shifts.
- Agility has stated that BE, B.Tech graduates are not eligible to apply for this position.
- Preferably from 2017 Pass outs.
- Shift: Rotational, 5 Days/week.
- Job seekers should be good in MS Excel, with Good typing speed.
- Job Location: Little Mount, Chennai.
Agility Logistics Company Profile
Agility’s story parallels the rise of emerging markets in the global economy. And grew to become the largest logistics company in the Middle East. It acquired more than 40 logistics brands around the world, some in business since the mid-1800s. The company got its start as a local warehousing provider in Kuwait. And also the largest private owner and developer of industrial real estate in the Middle East and North Africa. Agility today is one of the world’s largest integrated logistics providers.
How To Apply For Agility Walkin Interview?
Nowadays there are many career opportunities available for fresher candidates. Agility Walkin Interview is on 29th March 2018. Interested and eligible aspirants can walk for Agility Walkin Interview at the below mentioned address.
Agility Walkin Interview Details
Walkin Date: 29th March 2018
Walkin Time: 10:00 AM – 12:30 PM
Agility Logistics- GIL Shared Service Centre
Block 3, Ground Floor, Temple Steps Building,
Mandatory Documents To Carry
- Updated Resume.
- Govt issued ID Proof.
- Passport size photographs.
- Marks Memos.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.