Mega Job Openings at Accenture. Aspirants are fetching teh internet for latest job vacancies in Accenture. Then why late. You are in the correct destination to boost up your career on the right path. Accenture is conducting walkin recruitment for a desirable candidate in Voice Process. Role. So willing job seekers can attend the interview on 5th March 2018 at Bangalore location. Accenture Careers offers enormous benefits for selected candiadtes to prove their knowledge in the respective role. So job seekers check all the qualification details and Interview to the mentioned address with latest updated resume.
Also Check: Jobs in Bangalore
Accenture Walkin Drive Bangalore Details
|Company Name||Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd|
|Job Role||Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)|
|Salary||INR 1,75,000 – 3,50,000 P.A|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITES|
Accenture Walkin Interview. Undergraduates (10+2 / 10+2+Diploma ) and BE/B.Techs with a minimum six months experience in Customer Support BPO are welcome to attend Accenture Exclusive Walkin Drive. Aspirants based on your previous experience according to Industry Standards Accenture will offer huge payments. Candidates why late start exam preparation with the help of Accenture Placement Papers along with Accenture Test Patterns which will help you at the time of preparation. To make easy, we are updating model papers by click the link in a single step. Postulants dont waste the precious time start exam preparation and crack the job in Accenture for Voice Process BPO Role.
Latest Jobs in Bangalore for Experiance candiadtes. Nowadays most of teh candiadtes after they got experience in some of the fields there are trying for more competition to prove their knowledge and skills. For this purpose on this page, we had to update Accenture Recruitment 2018 details. So individuals practice all given solved papers and Accenture Interview Questions which will help to clear the Interview Rounds. For more job updating aspirants are suggested to bookmark our website All India Jobs to get further updates like Freshers Jobs, and Daily Walkins, etc.,
Accenture Job Description
- International Voice Process involving interaction with our Global Clients/Customers and resolving customer issues over both Inbound/Outbound calls and Managing Data.
- Shifts : ROTATIONAL SHIFTS / ROTATIONAL OFF
- Designation: Customer Support Associate
- Experience: 6 months to 4 years Experience only(looking for Immediate Joiners)
- Salary: Based on your previous experience according to Industry Standards
Accenture Education Criteria
- Undergraduates (10+2 / 10+2+Diploma ) and BE/B.Techs with minimum 6 months experience in Customer Support BPO
Accenture Required Skills
- Excellent communication Skills
- Only candidates with excellent communication skills will be shortlisted
Accenture Company Profile
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions underpinned by the world largest delivery network Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
How To Apply For Accenture Job Vacancies
Hurry Up!! Aspirants who had satisfied all the given details can directly walk for Accenture Job Vacanices in Bangalore location on 5th March 2018. So individuals work hard with given sample papers and utilize this brilliant opportunity.
Note: Undergraduates, BE, B.Tech, Freshers and Post Graduates Cannot Apply
Accenture Walkin Drive
Walkin Date: 5th March 2018
Walkin Time: 10:00am- 11:00am
4/1, IBC Knowledge Park, Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru, Karnataka Landmark:
Landmark: Opposite to Fire Station.
Contact Person: Greeshma
Important Docuemnts To Carry For Accenture Walkin Interview
- Latest Resume
- All Marks Cards (10th & 12th/Graduation/Post Graduation) with Provisional Degree Certificate/Convocation Certificate
- Work Experience Documents (Offer letter, Relieving Letter and Last 3 months salary slips, applicable for experience candidates only).
- PAN Card
- Address Proof(Aadhar Card/Passport/Voter Id).