UPSC Civil Service Exam Syllabus 2018 | Check UPSC Civil Service Exam Pattern @upsc.gov.in
UPSC Civil Service Exam Syllabus 2018
UPSC Syllabus and Test Pattern had given here. Applicants who are going to appear for the written exam can refer the UPSC Civil Service Exam Syllabus 2018 provided on this page. Union Public Service Commission is recruiting eligible and qualified candidates for Civil Service Exam Posts. If you people are searching for Latest UPSC Civil Service Exam Syllabus, 2018 can have a look at this page. UPSC Civil Service Exam Test Pattern. In addition to the UPSC Civil Service Exam Syllabus 2018, we have also updated the Previous Papers for each Syllabus topic on our blog for the candidate’s guidance purpose. Syllabus and Test Pattern for UPSC exam 2018 plays an important role. However, candidates can get Union Public Service Commission Civil Service Exam exam Syllabus 2018 @www.upsc.gov.in.
Details of UPSC Civil Service Notification 2018
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Civil Service Examination|
|No of Vacancies||782|
|Last Date||6th March 2018|
|Start Date||7th February 2018|
|Salary||Check below for info on Salary|
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has dispatched Employment News Notification for filling up the vacancies in various regions. Now it has issued recruitment notification at UPSC for 782 Civil Service Exam, Civil Service Examination, & Others Posts. Interested applicants who are aiming to get the job in UPSC need a perfect and proper exam preparation planning. For the exam appearing candidates, we have uploaded the latest UPSC IAS, IPS, IFS Syllabus and Exam Pattern and downloaded UPSC IAS Admit Card 2018 link. Before going to start UPSC exam preparation candidates once check the UPSC UPSC Civil Service Exam Syllabus PDF. Analyse the given Syllabus topics to get qualify in the examination. Crack the UPSC IPS written examination by reading the complete UPSC IFS Syllabus mentioned on this page. Follow our blog All India Jobs to get various government / competitive exams Syllabus and Test Pattern.
UPSC Civil Service Examination Pattern 2018 @upsc.gov.in
UPSC Civil Services IAS IPS Prelims Examination Pattern
(this is qualifying paper for mains examination)
(this paper is also qualifying but person has to score at least 33% marks)
UPSC Civil Service Mains Exam Pattern 2018
|Paper||Topic||No of Marks|
|A||Paper-A (One of the Indian Language to be selected by the candidate from the Languages included in the Eighth Schedule to the Constitution).||300 Marks|
|Papers to be counted for Merit|
|II||General Studies I||250 Marks|
|III||General Studies -II||250 Marks|
|IV||General Studies -III||250 Marks|
|V||General Studies IV||250 Marks|
|VI||Optional Subject – Paper 1Sub Total (Written test) 1750 Marks 275 Marks l 2025 Marks||250 Marks|
|VII||Optional Subject – Paper 2||250 Marks|
|Sub Total (Written Test)||1750 Marks|
|Personality Test||275 Marks|
UPSC Prelims Exam Syllabus for Civil Services Examination
Get UPSC CSE Exam Syllabus 2018 FOR PAPER I
- Current events of national and international importance.
- History of India and Indian National Movement.
- Indian and World Geography-Physical, Social, Economic Geography of India and the World.
- Indian Polity and Governance – Constitution, Political System, Panchayati Raj, Public Policy, Rights Issues, etc.
- Economic and Social Development – Sustainable Development, Poverty, Inclusion, Demographics, Social Sector initiatives, etc.
- General issues on Environmental Ecology, Bio-diversity, and Climate Change – that do not require subject specialization General Science
UPSC SYLLABUS 2018 FOR PAPER II
- Interpersonal skills including communication skills;
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision-making and problem solving
- General mental ability
- Basic numeracy (numbers and their relations, orders of magnitude, etc.) (Class X level), Data interpretation (charts, graphs, tables, data sufficiency, etc. – Class X level)
Structure of the language papers:
The type of questions asked are –
1. Essay – 100 marks
2. Reading comprehension – 60 marks
3. Precis Writing – 60 marks
4. Translation :
English to compulsory language (e.g., Hindi) – 20 marks
Compulsory language to English – 20 marks
5. Grammar and basic language usage – 40 marks
The rest of the seven papers can be written in any of the languages mentioned under the Eighth Schedule of the Constitution of India or in English.
UPSC Civil Service Mains Exam Syllabus 2018
UPSC CSE Exam Syllabus 2018 _Genral Studies
- Indian Heritage and Culture,
- History & Geography of the World and Society.
- Social Justice
- International relations.
- Economic Development,
- Disaster Management
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.