redBus Recruitment 2018 Job Openings | L1 Support Engineer Jobs in Bangalore | 5th January 2018
redBus Walkins in Bangalore: IBIBO Group Recruitment 2018 Job Vacancy in Bangalore are available here. People who are in search of Freshers Jobs in Bangalore can refer the redBus Walkin Drive details provided here. redBus is inviting B.Tech CS, M.Sc. Computers, BCA/MCA candidates to attend for Walkin Interviews which are going to be held on 5th February 2018 for L1 Support Engineer positions. Get hired by redBus Officials by exploring the skills and talent. redBus will recruit the candidates who possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both (written and verbal communication). Therefore, aspirants who will satisfy the required skills and responsibilities can directly walk for redBus Walkin Interviews for Engineer Jobs. We advise the applicants to check the redBus Walkin Interviews in Bangalore details along with redBus Job Profile, Description.
redBus Walkin Drive Details
|Company Name||redBus (IBIBO Group Private Limited)|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||L1 Support Engineer|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||Internet / E-commerce|
redBus Walkins for Freshers Bangalore 2018
Passionate candidates willing to join the redBus Careers must attend the redBus Walkin Drive in Bangalore. Interested and eligible candidates who are in search of redBus Walkin Jobs can check the breif information about the recruitment process, skills required to attend the interviews, etc. People who want to apply for redBus Walkins in Bangalore must have a prior working experience in technical support or related functions. Aspirants need to interact with the user and provide accurate information in response to their queries. One must have a working experience in SQL and other languages like Java, .net. Hence, in order to crack the redBus Recruitment process, aspirants need to refer the redBus Interview Questions provided here for candidates reference.
It is informed that redBus will hire the aspirants with required skills and scores good marks in the selection process conducted by the redBus Officials. Freshers who are willing to attend the redBus Interviews must check the redBus Placement Papers provided here for a better performance in the exam. Practice number of papers to score good marks in the interview process. Also, we are sharing the information about redBus Test Patterns that enable the applicants to have a best practice and crack the job on redBus. Candidates need to carry the required documents along with an updated resume.
redBus Job Description
- Qualifications: B.Tech CS, M.Sc. Computers, BCA/MCA.
- Experience: 0 to 3 Yrs.
- Primary Skill: SQL and any other language like Java, .net.
- Works with the relevant team to resolve or automate the frequent concerns.
- Prior working experience in technical support or related functions.
- Interact with end users to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services.
- Tracks each issue to closure and monitors / collates the type of issues occurring frequently.
- Gather information and determine the issue by evaluating and analyzing the symptoms.
redBus Job Vacancy Required Skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both (written and verbal communication).
- Decent SQL skills.
- Knowledge of relevant software computer applications and equipment.
- Basic knowledge of a programming language.
- Should be fluent in English and 2 South Indian Languages.
redBus Company Profile
redbus.in (IBIBO GROUP PRIVATE LIMITED) is the largest OTA in India transaction volumes (with the exception of the monopolistic IRCTC). Redbus is the pioneer in the online bus ticketing industry with a dominant market leader. Since inception, over 40 million bus tickets have been transacted on redBus and its platforms.
How to Apply for redBus Recruitment 2018 Job Openings
Get hired by redBus for L1 Support Engineer positions in Bangalore. Please find below redBus Walkins Job Description along with redBus Walkin Interviews in Bangalore details from below provided sections. Eligible aspirants can directly walk for redBus Walkin Interviews for L1 Support Engineer Positions from the following details.
redBus Walkin Drive Details
Walkin Date: 5th February 2018.
Walkin Time: 0 to 2 Years.
Ibibo Group Pvt. Ltd.,
Ground Floor Tower B1,
Corporate Block Old Airport Road,
Contact Person: Priyanka.
Mandatory Documents To Carry For redBus Walkin Job Openings
- Recently updated Resume or CV.
- Hard Copies of required educational qualifications.
- 2 Copies of passport size photographs.
- Any Government issued ID Proof.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.