Randstad Freshers Job Openings in Bangalore | Walkin for Associate Engineer Role | 19th to 23rd February 2018
Good news for the job seekers. Randstad Freshers Walkins for Associate Engineer Role. Randstad has recently prolonged a latest employment notification for graduated freshers who are looking to grab the first job in their career. Randstad is one of the reputed and multinational companies in India. So individuals who are fascinated to grow up their career with Randstad. Then why late start applying for Randstad Recruitment 2018 in Bangalore location. For more quires regarding Randstad, Walkin Interview scroll down this page to get complete information.
Also Check: Jobs in Bangalore
Randstad Freshers Job Openings
|Company Name||Randstad India Pvt Ltd|
|Qualification||B.Tech, BE, BSc, BCA, MCA, MBA, B.com, BBA, BBM|
|Job Role||Associate, Senior Associate -(Technical)|
|Salary||INR 2,00,000 – 2,50,000 P.A.|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITES|
Dear Candidates, Randstad is conducting walkin interview for hiring brilliant and desirous job seekers. Freshers B.Tech, BE, BSc, BCA, MCA, MBA, B.com, BBA, BBM any year of passing can apply against Randstad Recruitment by attending Walkin Interview for filling up vacant posts of Associate Engineer Role. Applicants who are going to use for Randstad Employment Vacancies may start your preparation of getting Randstat Placement Papers with its answers in pdf format which is easy to download from our website. And also applicants you may get Randstad Test Patterns, so before going for the interview, please have a looon it to crack the selection process.
Randstad Career Openings in Banglore. Aspirants those who are suitable for teh desired qualification. Must start their preparation of solving the given model papers along with Randstad Interview Questions. So Individuals can boost up their confidence level which will help them grabbing the recruitment examination quickly. Moreover, candidates bookmark our website All India Jobs for Daily Walkins, Freshers Jobs, etc.
Randstad Job Description
We have an opening with one of Top MNC which is a leading provider of the Building & Industrial Systems and aerospace industries worldwide. As a leading provider of turnkey solutions we serve Corporate, IT/ITES, Hospitality, Banking, Healthcare, industrial and commercial real estate markets, we have a PAN India presence. We have openings for tech support associate.
- Designation: Associate Engineer.
- B. Tech/BE/ BSc/BCA/ MCA/MBA/ B.com/BBA/ BBM any year of passing.
- Salary: 2.3lpa for freshers. Good hike on current package for an experience.
- No.of open position: 100+.
Randstad Required Skills
- Soft Skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Passion for Technology & customer support.
- Demonstrable ability to work in fast-paced, technical, cross-functional environment.
- Cross-Team collaboration.
- Team Oriented. Ability to logically prioritize tasks and schedule work accordingly.
- Technical Skills.
- Knowledge of communication systems.
- Knowledge of Excel & PPT a must.
Randstad Role & Responsibility
- Support & provide service via calls, emails, and tickets.
- Ability to diagnose and analyze technical problems.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Analyze different systems and energy data to find the potential for energy optimization.
- Wok on projects that requires data mining, analysis & presentation.
- Identify relevant trends perform follow up a report and prepare visualizations.
- Follows up and meets commitments to customer.
- Flexibility towards shifts as per requirement.
Randstad Company Profile
The Randstad Group is a global leader in the HR services industry and specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. The company will support people and organizations in realizing their real potential. Randstad services range from regular temporary Staffing and permanent placements to In-house Services, Professionals, and HR Solutions (including Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Managed Services Programs, and outplacement). Randstad has top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Italy, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States, and significant positions in Australia and Japan. At year-end 2016, Randstad had 36,524 corporate employees and 4,752 branches and Inhouse locations in 39 countries around the world. In 2016, Randstad generated revenue of â‚¬ 20.7 billion. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
How To Apply For Randstad Job Openings In Bangalore
Aspirants are you interested in working in Bangalore location, then attend for the latest Randstad job vacancies. Candidates are suggested that must utilize this chance to enhance a better career. Check the whole article before going to appear for it.
Randstad Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 19th to 23rd February 2018
Walkin Time: 9 am onwards
Randstad India Pvt Ltd.
Anjaneya Tech Park, #147, 2nd Floor,
Airport Road, Kodihalli, Bangalore-560008
Important Documents Need To Carry For Randstad Walkin Drive
- Must carry latest updated Resume.
- Need to bring recent passport size photocopies.
- All educational marks sheets.
- Any original identity card like PAN card, Aadhar card, Passport etc.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.