Kotak Walkin Jobs in Vijayawada: Hello Guys, Here is an interesting and latest job updates regarding Kotak Mahindra Bank Recruitment 2018. People who are looking for jobs in their hometown here is a great opportunity. Kotak Mahindra is planning to hire the aspirants with required skills specified by the bank. 2016 and 2017 passouts are cordially invited for the Kotak Mahindra Walkin Interviews which is going to be held in Vijayawada on 12th February 2018. Individuals applicants who want to set their career in Bank must apply for Kotak Mahindra Bank Jobs. Find more Kotak Mahindra Walkin Interviews in Vijayawada for Manager Jobs and refer the job profile which suits you and start attending for it.
Also Check: Kotak Test Patterns
Kotak Mahindra Recruitment Drive Details
|Company Name||Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Asst Acquisition Manager|
|Salary||1,50,000 – 2,50,000 P.A.|
|Industry||Banking / Financial Services / Broking|
Walkin Kotak Jobs in Vijayawada
Individuals looking for Kotak Bank Jobs must have a look at this page. 2016 and 2017 Fresher Graduate can walk for Kotak Job Openings in Vijayawada on 12th February 2018. People with excellent networking and acquisition skills can attend the Kotak Mahindra Bank Openings by carrying your original ID proof along with mandatory documents. Aspirants can download the Kotak Mahindra Interview Questions with answers to crack the recruitment process. Since Kotak Mahindra will conduct the selection process to shortlist the applicants who have applied for it. Here we are also providing the Kotak Placement Papers which will help the applicants to gain the knowledge over exam pattern. Check the Kotak Exam papers and prepare well to crack the job.
Kotak Mahindra Job Description
- Qualifications: Any Graduate.
- Experience: 0 to 2 Years.
- Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time.
- Fresher 2016 & 2017 Passouts only.
- Candidates with direct sales experience would get preference.
- Willing to work any rotational shift.
Kotak Walkin Openings Required Skills
- Excellent networking and acquisition skills.
- The incumbent would be responsible for acquisition of new to bank customers through external individual efforts and existing customer references.
- Knowledge of local language and area with good communication skills.
- It will be the responsibility of the incumbent to adhere to all regulatory process and system requirements as laid down.
- The incumbent will be responsible for organizing regular customer promotional and contact events at the local level for generation of leads and follow up for conversions with the customers who envisage interest in banking with Kotak Mahindra.
- The incumbent would be responsible for handholding the acquired customers for initial 3 months and deepen the relationship.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Company Profile
Kotak Mahindra Bank is an Indian private sector bank headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. In February 2003, Reserve Bank of India gave the license to Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd., the group’s flagship company, to carry on banking business. It offers a wide range of banking products and financial services for corporate and retail customers through a variety of delivery channels and specialized subsidiaries in the areas of personal finance, investment banking, life insurance, and wealth management. Kotak Mahindra Bank Terriest has a network of 1,369 branches across 689 locations and 2,163 ATMs in the country (as of 31 March 2017). In 2016, it was the fourth largest private bank in India by market capitalization.
In 1985 by Uday Kotak established what became an Indian financial services conglomerate. In February 2003, Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd, the Group’s flagship company, received a banking license from the Reserve Bank of India. With this, KMFL became the first non-banking finance company in India to be converted into a bank – Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited Ltd.
How To Apply For Kotak Mahindra Bank Jobs in Vijayawada
People interested to attend the Kotak Mahindra Walkin Interviews must refer the complete article to check the required skills. Here we are updating the interesting updates of Kotak Mahindra Recruitment 2018 which will be helpful for the job seekers to get placed in it. Walk for Kotak Mahindra Job Openings in Vijayawada on 12th February 2018 in the below-specified dates and time.
Kotak Mahindra Walkin Interview Details
Walkin Date: 12th February 2018.
Walkin Time: 10 AM Onwards
Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd
Besides Hotel D V Manor;
(Opp Hotel Sweet Magic)- On the main road Vijayawada.
Contact Person: Pratap Naik.
Important Documents To Carry For Kotak Walkin Interview Details
- Latest Updated Resume (CV).
- Hard copies of all educational marks sheets.
- Government ID Proof.
- Recent Photograph.
Guys who are looking for the Kotak Mahindra Bank Job Openings, here we are providing the Latest Walkin Jobs in Kotak. People applying for Kotak Jobs need to have a look at this article and prepare accordingly. For more job updates regarding the Kotak Mahindra across India, aspirants are suggested to keep in touch with our blog www.allindiajobs.in.