IQVIA Walkin Drive for Clinical Data Management | 17th February 2018
IQVIA Walkin Drive for Clinical Data Management | 17th February 2018. Looking for IT Jobs? Are you an experienced graduate in Pharma, Biotech, Clinical Research? Then what are you waiting for?? IQVIA came up with exciting job offers for the job seekers who want to switch to another company. People who are Provisional, Degree Certificate can directly walk for IQVIA Recruitment 2018 Job Openings in Bangalore on 17th February 2018. Before going to appear for IQVIA Walkin Drive for Clinical Data Management Jobs, aspirants need to check the IQVIA Job Profile, Job Description which is considered to be mandatory while applying for the posts.
Also Check: Placement Papers
IQVIA Walkin Drive Details
|Job Role||Clinical Data Management|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||Pharma, Biotech, Clinical Research|
People who are in search of IQVIA Walkins can apply now!! IQVIA is planning to conduct the walkin drive for the freshers and experienced graduates. Candidates looking for Permanent Job can apply for IQVIA Career Jobs at Bangalore. Along with that job applicants must have a good knowledge. This will be added an advantage to their profile. Here we are providing the IQVIA Interview Questions & Answers which will be helpful to clear the interview sessions.
Candidates who have applied for IQVIA Walkin Interviews will get selected based on their performance in the selection rounds conducted by the IQVIA Officials. Most of the people who have a good knowledge in technical skills along with hands-on experience in technologies will be kicked out due to lack of awareness of recruitment procedure. To help the aspirants for their IQVIA Recruitment Process we are providing the IQVIA Test Pattern that will provide a knowledge about the exam pattern. We suggest the candidates practice well for the IQVIA Interview and crack the job.
IQVIA Purpose of the Role
Serve in support-level capacity on a Clinical Data Management team to provide efficient, quality data management products that meet customer needs.
IQVIA Job Responsibilities
- Conduct basic data review.
- Understand basic database structures.
- Write data clarifications as directed by the Data Operations Coordinator.
- Understand and comply with core operating procedures and working instructions.
- Resolve data clarifications, as directed by the Data Operations Coordinator.
- Meet personal project objectives, as assigned by manager.
- Develop and maintain good communications and working relationships with CDM team.
- Conduct basic quality control procedures.
- Escalate problems to the attention of the Data Operations Coordinator or Group Manager.
- Understand, provide input to and comply with all applicable sections of Data Management Plan.
IQVIA Required Skills
- Ability to exercise excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational, communication and computer skills required.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
- Ability to act independently and with initiative required to resolving problems.
- M Pharm, Bpharm, Msc Biotechnology, Msc Microbiology, BDS Strong Communication Skills.
- Upon selection, candidates will requir to join within 15 days.
- Candidates who have attended the interviews in last 6 months are not eligible.
- Must have Provisional / Degree Certificate.
- Freshers who are 2015-2017 pass outs are ony eligible.
IQVIA Company Profile
Healthcare is an industry designed to help humans. As a global community, we continuously invest and commit to advancing human health. To deliver value and real outcomes. To rise to the challenge to find the next breakthrough by making the most of increasingly limited resources. It’s bigger than better clinical trials. We do our part by using breakthroughs in insights, technology and human intelligence to reimagine and deliver ways to help make them a reality. It’s about harnessing the power of the IQVIA CORE to channel the insights, commercial and scientific depth, and executional expertise that drive maximum value for our customers.
We are inspired by the potential and propelled by the possibilities. We share the vision to drive healthcare forward. To see how we can help accelerate progress and achievements. Others are developing these medical breakthroughs. Or advances in technologies and analytics. Or faster insights. It’s about exploring a new path to better health outcomes via Human Data Science.
How To Apply For IQVIA Careers
Candidates who are interested to work with IQVIA can attend for Walkin Interviews in IQVIA on 17th February 2018. IQVIA will hire the candidates who have excellent knowledge. Interested candidates for IQVIA can directly walk for IQVIA Walkin Drive for Clinical Data Management Jobs.
IQVIA Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 17th February 2018
Etamin Block, Wing B, I floor
Prestige Tech Park II, Outer Ring Road
Sarjapur, Bangalore – 560103.
Point of Contact – Beauty Chatterjee, Sparsa Suresh
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.