Inventurus Walkin Drive | Freshers Jobs in Mumbai | 28th Feb to 2nd March 2018
Inventurus Walkin Drive | Freshers Jobs in Mumbai | 28th Feb to 2nd March 2018. Inventurus is going to conduct mega walkin drive in Mumbai for graduates. Contenders who had interested in appearing for Inventurus Walkin Drive latest vacancies must have excellent communication skills. Inventurus is hiring excellent, dynamic and enthusiastic people to work in their organization. Candidates must have more than 6months of experience. If you want to know more details about Inventurus Walkin Drive scroll down this page completely.
Inventurus Walkin Details
|Company Name||Inventurus Knowledge Solutions Private Limited|
|Experience||0 – 5 Years|
|Job Location||Navi Mumbai|
|Job Role||Associate, Senior Associate – (NonTechnical)|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITES|
Job seekers who are interested in working with the reputed company Inventurus they have to meet with the mentioned qualifications. Inventurus is ready to hire the talented candidates to fill the vacant positions. If you are willing to shapen your career with Inventurus this is the wonderful opportunity for those job need candidates. Before going to appear for the Inventurus Walkin Drive must check Inventurus Placement Papers and Inventurus Test Pattern. Preparing throughout the provided Inventurus Syllabus and Interview Questions candidates can easily crack the written test which is going to conduct by the officials of Inventurus. For more updates regarding Inventurus Recruitment, Inventurus Walkin Drive, Inventurus Careers, Inventurus Jobs in Mumbai, Inventurus Off Campus drives, Today Walkins etc., bookmark our page www.allindiajobs.in frequently.
Inventurus Job Description
- IKS Walk in drive for AR process – Blended Role for Freshers, Associate, Sr.Associate.
- Job Location – Airoli.
- Shift timings should be flexible to work in Night shifts (Transport will be provided).
- Graduates, Undergraduates with more than 6months experience are considered.
Inventurus Job Requirements
- Good analytical skills.
- Graduate freshers are considered.
- Should have excellent communication skills.
- Experience candidates should have more than 6months of experience.
For Associate & Sr. Associate
- To draw OCR (Open Claim Report) from the system.
- To prioritize the pending claims for calling from the aging basket.
- To schedule the calls as prioritized to US carries and patients by considering the time zone difference in IST and US time-zone applicable.
- To make a physical call by following the international norms and applicable rules for confidentiality and HIPAA compliance.
- Responsible To Achieve Targets As Per The Schedule.
- To report the outcome of the call in the appropriate system and to advise the team in data-team in RCM for corrective action.
Inventurus Knowledge Solutions Pvt Ltd Company Profile
IKS Health is the only integrated solution that enables enterprise healthcare organizations to achieve superior financial and clinical outcomes while also empowering them to grow successfully, operate efficiently, and navigate industry change. IKS Health maximizes revenue and expands margins, eases provider burden while reducing costs, and enables organizations to scale profitably. IKS Margin, IKS Practice, and IKS CARE solutions leverage the provider organizations existing technology investments to deliver industry leading results across the practice continuum. IKS Health offers customers a Fully Integrated Revenue Management (FIRM) solution that includes – financial solutions, technology solutions, clinical solutions and analytics solutions.
How To Apply For Inventurus Walkin Drive
Job seeking candidates who are ready to work must utilize this chance and attend at the below mentioned venue on walkin dates. While appearing for the interview must bring the mandatory documents which are stated below.
Inventurus Walkin Drive Details
Walkin Date: 28th Feb to 2nd March 2018
Walkin Time: 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Building No 5, 2nd Floor
Opposit to airoli Station,
Airoli, Navi Mumbai.
Contact Person – HR KRIPA
Some Important Documents Need To Carry During Interview
- Latest updated Resume hard copies.
- Passport size photocopies.
- Any valid Government ID proof.
- Educational Mark Sheets from schooling.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.