HCL Technologies Walkins for Quality Analyst | HCL Recruitment in Chennai | 2nd February 2018
HCL Walkin Jobs in Chennai: Do you have any experience in Customer Service? Then apply for HCL Recruitment 2018 Job Openings in Chennai. HCL hiring the experienced graduates with relevant experience of 2 to 4 years can apply for HCL Walkin Interviews. People who are passionate to work with HCL can refer the below mentioned HCL Walkin Interview details and start preparing for it. HCL Career Jobs offers an excellent CTC along with extra bonus based on your work performance. Check the HCL Walkins for Quality Analyst Jobs Details along with HCL Technologies Job Profile, Skillset mentioned in this article.
HCL Technologies Recruitment 2018 Details
|Company Name||HCL Technologies|
|Experience||2 – 4 Years|
|Job Role||Quality Analyst|
|Salary||1,50,000 – 2,75,000 P.A.|
|Industry||IT-Software / Software Services|
HCL Walkins for Quality Analyst Jobs
People with any degree can and having an experience of 1.5 years in Customer Service in managing the orders and logistics can directly walk for HCL Recruitment 2018. If you have a good communication skill in English then this is one of the best opportunity for you. Candidates applying for HCL Walkin Jobs need to clear the Recruitment Process conducted by the HCL Officials. Here we are providing the HCL Interview Questions which will help the applicants to crack the job.
Prepare for HCL Interviews in Chennai with the help of provided HCL Placement Papers available here. Practicing with these HCL Previous Year Question Papers is useful for better practice. Along with that, we are also providing the HCL Test Patterns which will provide an information about the exam pattern. Prepare well for HCL Online Test and get hired by the officials. We suggest the contenders carry their original ID proof along with a resume and required educational documents.
HCL Job Description
- Qualifications: Any Degree.
- Experience: 1.5 years.
- Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time.
- Work Location: Shollinganallur, Chennai.
- Shift Timings: Rotational shift.
HCL Job Vacancy Required Skills
- To provide floor support for issue resolution under the supervision of a Team Leader.
- To provide the regular updates and facilitate is resolving & addressing team members issues & concerns.
- Transaction and facilitate to improve their performance.
- To update/review Standard Operating Procedure (SOP), share it with Agents during Team huddle and publish in SharePoint.
- Regular reviews with Team Members and have a track.
- Perform Quality Monitoring both Remote and Side by Side for all Agents and conclude the sample size based on their Quality Score.
- Development training to the floor with a focus on continuous improvement.
- To provide One-on-One feedback for the Failure Transaction, Counsel with Agent for the reason for the Failure.
- To create and maintain up-to-date reports.
- Ability to make decisions independently within their role regarding unique and/or complex situations, and to resolve issues appropriately to achieve a desired result or impact.
- Knowledge & Customer Service Experience in Order Management / Logistics.
- Ability to work independently in a fast & performance based environment to accomplish with Customer expectations with minimal supervision ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Ability to recognize when additional input is required to effectively address unique and/or complex situations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
HCL Technologies Company Profile
HCL is a $6.3 billion leading global technology and IT enterprise comprising two companies listed in India – HCL Technologies and HCL Infosystems. HCL is a global transformation enterprise today. Founded in 1976, HCL is one of India’s original IT garage start-ups. HCL is considered to be a pioneer of modern computing. Its range of offerings includes product engineering, custom & package applications, BPO, IT infrastructure services, IT hardware, systems integration, and distribution of information and communications technology (ICT) products across a wide range of focused industry verticals.
HCL team consists of over 90,000 professionals of diverse nationalities, who operate from 29 countries including over 500 points of presence in India. HCL has partnerships with several leading Global 1000 firms, including leading IT and Technology firms.
How To Apply For HCL Analyst Job Openings in Chennai
Interested and Eligible candidates for HCL Walkins can check the recruitment details provided in the below sections and walk for HCL Recruitment Drive on 2nd February 2018 in the below mentioned address.
HCL Walkin Interviews Details
Walkin Date: 2nd February 2018.
Walkin Time: 11 AM Onwards.
Navins WSS Towers,
No 107, 1st floor, Harris Road,
Near Casino Theater,
Contact Person: Sujatha.
Mandatory Documents To Carry For HCL Walkins in Chennai
- Updated Resume of 2 copies.
- Passport size photographs.
- Hard copies of educational documents.
- Government issued ID proof.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.