HCL Technologies Walkin Interviews in Chennai, Noida | Risk and Compliance Officer Jobs | 10th February 2018
HCL Walkins for Freshers: Greetings from HCL Technologies. Very Recently, HCL has made an announcement of conducting the Walkin Drive for Risk and Compliance Officer Positions for Chennai, Noida Locations. We request the job applicants who are willing to attend the HCL Walkins in Chennai need to refer the HCL Job Description along with required skills in order to attend for HCL Recruitment Process. Only the candidates with all the requirements can apply for HCL Walkin Interviews in Chennai, Noida. Scroll down the page for HCL Technologies Walkin Interviews in Chennai details, Job Profile.
HCL Technologies Walkin Drive Details
|Company Name||HCL Technologies|
|Experience||7 – 12 Years|
|Job Location||Chennai, Noida|
|Job Role||Risk and Compliance Officer|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||IT-Software / Software Services|
HCL Walkin Jobs in Chennai
If you are looking for HCL Job Openings in India, then here is a great opportunity for you. HCL Technologies hiring the experienced graduates of 6 to 14 years in Information risk. People who have an excellent understanding of IT control framework, risk assessment can directly walk for HCL Technologies Walkin Drive. If you are preferred with Chennai and Noida locations, you are cordially invited to attend the interviews in HCL. Also, we are providing the HCL Interview Questions along with answers which will help the candidates to get hired by the HCL Officials.
Interested candidates applying for HCL Walkins are advised to refer the HCL Placement Papers as well as HCL Test Patterns which will gain an information about HCL Recruitment Process and questions asked by the Interview panel. We advise the applicants to carry the original ID proof along with required documents while applying for HCL Walkin Jobs.
HCL Technologies Job Description
- Qualifications: Any Graduate.
- Experience: 6 to 14 years of experience in Information Risk.
- Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time.
- Preferred Job Location: Noida and Chennai.
- Management/Information Security or Auditing.
HCL Job Vacancy Required Skills
- Required to have an excellent understanding of the IT Control framework, in particular, risk assessment and control selection.
- Working experience in any of the compliance programs (HIPPA,ISO 27001,SOC2, SOX,NIST,FISMA,COBIT).
- Demonstrates good interpersonal skills, high standards of professional behavior in dealings with business customers, colleagues and staff.
- Deep understanding of privacy and business continuity requirements and support R&C Privacy and BCM teams in the execution of their respective program.
- Ensure effective execution of periodic risk assessments and drive integration of remediation efforts with the risk management process.
- Hands on Experience of risk management and assessment responsibilities.
- Involve in different compliance & audit testing programs and support the successful completion of various external compliance certification programs and internal compliance assessments.
- Certification such as CISA/CISSP/CISM /CRISC/ CGEIT/ISO27001 or any other security related certifications are preferred.
HCL Technologies Company Profile
HCL Technologies helps global enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Through innovative technology solutions built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management, and Engineering Services, amongst others, we solve complex business problems for our clients. We are a ‘next-generation’ technology firm, driven by a unique Mode 1-2-3 strategy that not only acts as our roadmap for the future but also a robust model for any enterprise looking to thrive in this age of disruption.
Since our inception in 1999, we’ve charted a compelling growth story. Very recently, we were recognized as one of the fastest growing IT services brands globally, by the 2017 Brand Finance study of global 500 Brands. Our robust business performance has been a result of our unique ‘Relationship Beyond the Contract’ engagement model, and our ‘Employees First, Customer Second’ philosophy has inverted the organizational pyramid and created an ecosystem of innovation, with employees proactively generating solutions for our clients. Through their engagement with our customer advisory council, thought leadership platforms, community giveback initiatives, and as mentors in our solutions development process, our customers to go beyond the contract. Which is why, when you choose us, you’re not just another business.
How To Apply For HCL Walkins in Chennai
HCL Walkin Interviews for Risk and Compliance Officer Positions. People who are interested and willing to apply for HCL Recruitment Drive can attend the interviews on 10th February 2018 at the below mentioned address. We suggest the applicants carry the documents provided at the end of the page while attending for HCL Walkin Interviews in Chennai.
HCL Recruitment Drive Details
Walkin Date: 10th February 2018.
Walkin Time: 9 AM Onwards.
HCL Technologies Limited Tower-A,
4th Floor, Sector-125
Landmark- Opposite to Amity University Campus
Important Documents To Carry For HCL Walkin Interviews in Chennai
- Updated resume.
- Latest passport size photo.
- Last revised compensation details from the present company.
- Last three months’ salary slips.
- Govt. photo ID proof.
- UG/PG certificate and all mark sheets.
- Mail as an invite for the interview.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.