Crisil Recruitment Drive in Mumbai | Associate Jobs For Freshers | 15th February 2018
Crisil Recruitment Drive in Mumbai | Associate Jobs For Freshers | 15th February 2018. Good News for the job seekers who are having B.Com, BMS, BBI, BAF, BFM degree. The Crisil organization has announced an official notification for the candidates to fill the latest 5 job openings in Mumbai location. Post Graduates, CA candidates pursuing these courses would not be eligible to appear for the Crisil Recruitment Drive. We suggest the contenders must read the entire article such as job description, candidate profile, walkin details etc. Candidates should have decent communication skills and technical knowledge to grab this opportunity.
Crisil Recruitment Drive Details
|Company Name||Crisil Limited|
|Qualification||B.Com, BMS, BBI, BAF, BFM|
|Experience||0 – 1 Year|
|Job Role||Associate, Sr.Associate|
|Salary||INR 50,000 – 2,50,000 P.A|
|Industry||KPO, Research, Analytics|
B.Com, BMS, BBI, BAF, BFM 2017 passed out candidates are most welcome to attend the Crisil Recruitment Drive. If candidates want to select in the Crisil organization must practice Crisil Placement Papers, Crisil Syllabus. Preparing along with the provided model papers and Interview Questions contenders will easily ace the test. Contenders should have work on data management, predominantly on MS Excel. Candidates should have strong computer literacy especially MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and the Internet.
Applicants must have good time management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks along with should meet the deadlines. Who are having the provided requirements they can attend for the latest Crisil Recruitment Drive on 15th February 2018. If this article is not suitable for your profile then have a glance at the Todays Walkins, Freshers Jobs. For more notifications and walkins follow our site All India Jobs regularly.
Crisil Eligibility Criteria
- Role: Associate, Sr.Associate.
- Division: Global Analytical Centre (GAC).
- Aspirants should have completed three years full-time Graduation in the year 2017 (B.Com, BMS, BBI, BAF, BFM).
- Post Graduates (full-time MBA or equivalent) or CA candidates pursuing these courses are not eligible.
- Not appearing for CRISIL test or interviews in the last six months are eligible.
- Location: Mumbai.
- Shift Timings: 11 AM – 8 PM.
Crisil Functional Responsibility
- Source and download reports as required from S&P or in-house databases and from external sites.
- Extract required data set from the input, source document related to assigned tasks into required output template, applications.
- Work on data management, predominantly on MS Excel.
- Work on financial data gathering, data enrichment and data maintenance through S&P or in-house databases.
- Use given set of tools and systems to ensure timely delivery.
- Essential Qualification – Three years full time Graduation is required B.Com, BMS, BBI, BAF.
- Maintain the integrity and quality of data.
- Execute assigned tasks as per the instructions, guidelines, and meeting required SLAs.
- Explore opportunities and provide ideas to improve the current processes.
- Maintain good relationship with onshore clients.
- Ensure adherence to / compliance with performance tracking mechanism, policies, procedures of the organization.
- Client Management, Stakeholder Management.
Crisil Required Skills
- MS Access is a plus point.
- Demonstrate a flexible, adaptable and willing work approach.
- Excellent attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Sound verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer literacy especially MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, and the Internet.
- Good time management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
Crisil Selection Process
Contenders have to appear for Aptitude Test followed by HR Interview and Technical Interview.
Crisil Company Profile
CRISIL is a global analytical company providing ratings, research, and risk and policy advisory services. As of December 2013, the company has revenue of ₹11,106 million (US$170 million), net income of ₹2,978.2 million (US$46 million) and operating income of ₹3,199.5 million (US$50 million). CRISIL’s majority shareholder is Standard & Poor’s, a division of McGraw Hill Financial and provider of financial market intelligence.
How To Apply For Crisil Recruitment Drive
Interested and eligible aspirants must check their profile is suitable for this job role or not. Willing and graduation completed candidates must attend for the Crisil walkin drive on the mentioned date.
Crisil Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 15th February 2018
Walkin Time: 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Central Avenue, Hiranandani Business Park,
Powai, Mumbai – 400 076.
Contact Person: Ms. Nirupama Satapathy
Important Testaments Must Bring For Crisil Recruitment Drive
- Latest passport size photocopies.
- Updated Resume.
- Educational marks sheets from schooling.
- Any valid identity proof.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.