CES Walkin Interview for Nodejs Developer Role | Hiring for 3-7 yrs Exp Graduates | 14th February 2018 – Chennai
High profile private corporations like CES in Chennai is looking for talented and inspiring aspirants for various vacant positions in Nodejs Developer Role. It is a brilliant opportunity for the contenders who are in search of vacancies in Chennai as they can appear CES Walkin Interview according to their skills and capability on dates uttered below. Experienced candidates who are interested have to satisfy all eligibility criteria that are required for CES Recruitment Drive 2018. Candidates can uplift their career in these reputed organizations. So candiadtes go and grab the gracefull chance in CES Jobs Openings in Chennai. For more information about CES Job Description and other details scroll down this page.
CES Walkin Interview
|Company Name||CES IT|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Salary||INR 5,00,000 – 10,00,000 P.A|
|Industry||IT-Software, Software Services|
If you are searching for latest Walkins in Chennai for experiance candiadtes, then this will be the right one for you. The CES reputed corporation has promulgated a vacancy notification to notify the desirable candidates for the vacant posts of Nodejs Developer Role. The company has decided to recruit skilled and talent aspirants by conducting walkins in Chennai location this week on 14th February 2018. individuals who want to become the part of this reputed company must attend walkin interview with full-fledged preparation with CES Placement Papers along with Test Patterns to crcak the written test.
Candidates should carry their relevant documents and certificates for the verification process. Individuals to clear the interview process you must have a grip on CES Interview Questions which is assigned here for refernce purpose. Candidates must be Collaborate with architects, developers, and business analysts to implement enhancements or new applications. Hope the disptached information is suitable for CES Job Openings in Chennai for the 3-7 yrs experiance candidates in the role of Nodejs Developer. Candidates, willing to grab the latest information regarding Latest Walkins in Chennai and Freshers Jobs must stay connected with us All India Jobs.
CES Job Description
CES Required Skills
- The Candidate must have Strong Communication skills.
- US Client interaction skills are required.
- MEAN stack (MongoDB, Express, Angularjs/Angular 2 and NodeJS)Angular CLI
- Test Driven Development / Continuous Integration/Delivery Karma, Jasmine, Cucumber, Protractor
- Webpack, Grunt, Gulp, NPM
- REST APIs, JWT, JSON, XML
- BassCSS, Bootstrap, Foundation
- Familiar with Amazon or Heroku is a must Source Control: Git/BitBucket, Working knowledge of IDEs (Webstorm, Bracket, etc.).
- Responsive web design/development Cordova
- Work as part of a dynamic team throughout the software development lifecycle
- Collaborate with architects, developers, and business analysts to implement enhancements or new applications
- Develop code to meet story acceptance criteria
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Conduct design and code review to ensure compliance with standards
- Create automated test suites to validate the quality of your code
- Contribute to design decisions based on best practices
- Ensure code quality and logic that is performance optimized
- Previous experience developing for mobile-first applications is an asset
- Able to work well independently and as a team- respectful, helpful and team player
- Estimate level of effort to develop system to meet acceptance criteria
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, unstructured environment
- Ensure adherence to continuous improvement practices as required to respond quality to market imperatives
- Maintain records to document program development and revisions
- Participate in peer-code reviews
CES Company Profile
CES is a Chicago based Information Technology (IT) and Business Process Management (BPM) company, which provides services that are tailor-made to each customer. The CES is a CMMI Level 3 with a roadmap to achieve Level 5 with total headcount crossing 1500+ employees globally.
How to apply for CES Job Openings
Exciting news for the candiadtes who are in search of CES Walkins in Chennai Location. Aspirants need to have a working experience of minimum 3 to 7 years in Nodejs Developer Role. Following are the CES Job Openings 2018 walkin details for the sake of candidates reference in below sections.
CES Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 14th February 2018
Walkin Time: 1.00 PM – 10.00 PM
CES IT Pvt. Ltd., 1st Floor, West wing Beta Block, SSPDL,
Old No. 25, Rajiv Gandhi Salai (OMR), Navalur, Chennai 600130.
Contact Person: Raghav
Essential Documents to Carry for CES Walkin Interview
- Hard copies of updated resume.
- Experienced Letters if any.
- Relieving letters from the previous company.
- Passport size photographs.
- Any Original Govt issued ID Proof.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.