American Express Walkins in Delhi | Accounts Receivable Executive Jobs | 15th February 2018
American Express Recruitment 2018: Openings in American Express in Delhi. American Express Walkin Interviews for experienced candidates of 1 to 3 years in Accounting sector is provided here. Aspirants who have a great working experience in Microsoft office (word, excel), access, outlook, windows along with excellent communication skills can directly walk for American Express Walkins for Account Executives in Delhi. Aspirants who are willing to shift for another profile can express your interest by applying for American Express Recruitment 2018 Job Openings in Delhi. Before applying for American Express Walkins aspirants must refer American Express Recruitment 2018 Job Openings 2018 Details, American Express Job Profile, Description, etc from our blog www.allindiajobs.in.
Also Check: American Express Placement Papers
American Express Walkin Interview Details
|Company Name||American Express Service Pvt Ltd|
|Experience||1 – 3 Years|
|Job Location||Delhi NCR|
|Job Role||Accounts Receivable Executive|
|Salary||INR 2,00,000 – 3,50,000 P.A.|
|Industry||Accounting / Finance|
Walk American Express Jobs in Delhi
People applying for American Express Job Openings 2018 must check the complete information about American Express Recruitment 2018. Aspirants with solid communications skills both written and verbal and efficient to talk with internal and external customers can directly walk for American Express Job Vacancy 2018. Here we are providing the American Express Interview Questions along with answers for better practice. American Express Officials will conduct the interview process to hire the applicants. Hence we are providing the best American Express Test Pattern to clear the recruitment process.
American Express Job Description
- Express for settlement, and reconciling exceptions.
- Follow Up With Key Linkages & The Sellers To Collect The Funds Due To American Express & Resolve The Exceptions.
- Have sales settlement processed accurately & efficiently as per the SLAs.
- Customer service assistance is also provided to selling partners for inventory control, bank account information, settlement question/issues and various other services.
- Solid Communication Skills, Both Written and Verbal, With Internal and External Customers.
- Do root cause analysis for various exceptions & assist to resolve and fix the causes for exceptions.
- An In-depth and applicable knowledge of pcs including Microsoft office (word, excel), access, outlook, windows.
- Must be able to navigate successfully on the internet and or the intranet in order to access internet-based applications.
- Ensure reconciliation is completed as per the SOX guidelines.
- Approachable and be the first point of contact for resolving teams queries.
- High Levels of Confidence to Be Able To Independently Deal With the Global Banking / Financial Institutions.
- Ability to work within a team environment and with a diverse set of team members
- Initiative and empowerment for self-directed work and improvement.
- Meet the deadlines to provide quality customer service and ensure departmental and business goals are achieved.
- Familiarity with banking procedures and terminology is desirable.
- Should take lead in recommending and driving process improvements.
- Should support various SOX and audit requests and work with the team and leaders in ensuring satisfactory audit ratings.
- Good at prioritizing and organizing workload.
- Support leaders with MIS / dashboard generation and updates for Senior Leadership and customers.
- Understanding of all Prepaid Products & acts as a Trainer SME for Prepaid Recs processes.
- Flexible with work hours and willing to work anytime between 11:00 am 11:00 pm
American Express Job Vacancy Required Skills
- Excellent customer service & communication skills.
- Graduate with minimum 2- 3 years of relevant experience in accounts receivables.
- Strong analytical, decision making and problem-solving skills, including root-cause analysis and solutions implementation.
- Needs to be adaptable to an environment where procedures and priorities change constantly.
- Should be organized and focused on seamless process delivery having a keen eye for detail and strong bent of mind towards controls, compliance, & customer service.
- Need to achieve customer satisfaction and need for risk management.
- Ability to work in a diverse and multi-tasked environment.
- Ability to comprehend and process information quickly and accurately to enable delivery of quality customer service and first contact resolutions.
American Express Company Profile
The American Express Company, also known as Amex, is an American multinational financial services corporation headquartered in Three World Financial Center in New York City. The company was founded in 1850 and is one of the 30 components of the Dow Jones Industrial Average. The company is best known for its credit card, charge card, and traveler’s cheque businesses. In 2016, credit cards using the American Express network accounted for 22.9% of the total dollar volume of credit card transactions in the US.
As of December 31, 2016, the company had 109.9 million cards in force, including 47.5 million cards in force in the United States, each with an average annual spending of $17,216. In 2016, Interbrand ranked American Express as the 25th most valuable brand in the world, estimating the brand to be worth US$18.358 billion. In 2017, Fortune ranked American Express as the 17th most admired company worldwide. The company’s logo, adopted in 1958, is a gladiator or Centurion whose image appears on the company’s traveler’s cheques, charge cards, and credit cards.
How To Apply For American Express Walkin Jobs in Delhi
American Express Job Vacancy is here. People with a relevant experience in Account Management and worked as an Accounts Receivable Executive can apply for American Express Walkins for Account Executives. American Express Recruitment 2018 is the best chance for the job seekers to have a change over in their career. Interested and Eligible aspirants for American Express Job Vacancy can refer below provided details.
American Express Walkin Drive Details
Walkin Date: 15th February 2018.
Walkin Time: 11 AM Onwards.
Tower B, Building No 5,
DLF Phase III,
Mandatory Documents To Carry For American Express Recruitment 2018 Jobs
- Latest updated Resume.
- Recent Passport Photocopies.
- Original ID Proof issued by the government (Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN Card, College ID, Passport).
- HSC, Diploma Marksheet.
- Academic years mark sheets.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.