Amazon Walkins for Digital & Device Technical Support Associate Role | Latest Jobs in Hyderabad | 19th to 23rd February 2018
Amazon Walkins in Hyderabad: Urgent Openings for Digital & Device Technical Support Associate Role in Amazon. If you are graduate, then Walk Amazon Jobs in Hyderabad. Amazon Careers provides best job opportunity for experienced applicants in various fields in the company. As per today’s advertisement. Amazon is hiring the graduated candidates for Technical Support Associate Process. People with excellent analytical skills and have a passion for working with Amazon can directly walk for Amazon Recruitment Drive in Hyderabad from 19th to 23rd February 2018. Find more Job Opportunities for Freshers in Intelenet by following our blog All India Jobs regularly.
Amazon Walkins In Hyderabad
|Experience||0 – 4 Years|
|Job Role||Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)|
|Salary||INR 2,50,000 – 3,00,000 P.A|
Mega Walkin Drive for Freshers and Experienced in Hyderabad. Amazon hiring for Digital & Device Technical Support Associate Jobs. Individuals with Good comprehension skills ability to understand and state the issues customers present can walk for Amazon Openings in Hyderabad. It’s an excellent opportunity to get recruited by Amazon Careers. Candidates can also refer the Amazon Interview Questions from our blog to crack the Interview Process conducted by Amazon Officials. Get the complete information about Amazon Recruitment Drive from below sections.
Amazon Recruitment Panel is planning to conduct the selection rounds to shortlist the applicants of Amazon Walkins. This may include Written Test, Interview. As the competition for Amazon Jobs will be high. So, the written test for Intelenet Written test may be severe. Therefore, download the Amazon Placement Papers for better practice. Along with that get Amazon Test Patterns for more information regarding online exam pattern. Prepare well for Amazon Walkins and grab the job in it. Please do carry the required documents while attending for Amazon Recruitment Drive in Hyderabad.
Amazon Knowledge & Skills Required
- Excellent customer service skills, including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues, escalating when necessary
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
- Demonstrates conflict resolution, negotiation, and de-escalation skills
- Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events
- Ability to work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season
Amazon Technical Aptitude
- Familiarity with variety of Device Platforms (Desktops, Laptops, Tablets, Mobiles, Gaming consoles, Streaming devices) and Digital Services (Videos, Music, Apps, Video Games, streaming content, Cloud Storage) and associated technical terminologies.
- In-depth knowledge of Wi-Fi technologies (Devices / Connectivity / Types)
- Working knowledge of all kinds of mobile and computer OS ( Mac / iOS / Windows )
- Ability to translate complex technical information/instructions into a simple language that would ensure seamless troubleshooting
- Basic awareness about Amazons Devices and Digital Services (Subscriptions)
- Awareness of latest trends and developments in the technology industry
- Technically inclined with a drive to challenge existing processes and innovate
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers
- Excellent documentation skills
- Good comprehension skills ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
- Ability to concentrate follow customers issues without distraction to resolution
- Good composition skills ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response
Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently
Problem Solving Skills
- Effective problem-solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
- Action-oriented and self-disciplined
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business need
- Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations
- Qualified candidates will be comfortable in a multi-tasking, high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service
Amazon Qualifications required
- Minimum qualification is 10 + 2. Any graduate/ PG is eligible to apply.
Amazon Additional benefits
- Transport Allowance
- Sodexo meal vouchers
- Night Shift Allowance
- Over Time Benefits, and Performance Incentives.
Amazon Company Profile
Amazon.com – a place where builders can build. We hire the world’s brightest minds and offer them an environment in which they can invent and innovate to improve the experience for our customers. A Fortune 100 company based in Seattle, Washington, Amazon is the global leader in e-commerce. Amazon offers everything from books and electronics to apparel and diamond jewelry. We operate sites in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom and United States, and maintain dozens of fulfillment centers around the world which encompass more than 26 million square feet.
How To Apply For Amazon Job Vacanices
Direct Walkin for any Fresher or Experienced graduates as Digital & Device Technical Support Associate Role in Hyderabad Location. Interested candidates for Amazon Walkin Jobs can walk for Amazon Recruitment 2018 which is going to be held in Hyderabad from 19th to 23rd February 2018 on specified timings.
Amazon Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 19th to 23rd February 2018
Walkin Time: 10 AM to 3 PM
Raheja Mind Space, Building No:9,
10th Floor, Opposite Westin Hotel,
Phase 2, HITEC City, Hyderabad,
Telangana 500081, India
Important Documents for Amazon Freshers Walkins in Hyderabad
- Hard Copies of all educational documents.
- Passport size photocopies.
- 2 copies of updated resume.
- Any Government issued ID Proof for security purpose.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.