Wipro BPS Hiring for Medical Coding – IVR | Wipro Job Openings in Hyderabad | 31st January 2018 to 02nd February 2018
Wipro BPS is looking for IVR – Medical Coding Positions. People with Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent degree in relevant fields are eligible to apply for Wipro Walkins in Hyderabad. Wipro Careers Offers a great working environment for their employees along with some extra bonus based on their performance. Candidates having sound knowledge of medical terminology, excellent communication skills can directly walk for Wipro Recruitment Drive which is going to be conducted from 31st January 2018 to 2nd February 2018 for Hyderabad Location. We suggest the job applicants of Wipro Health Care Walkin Jobs in Hyderabad to refer the Wipro BPS Job Profile, Wipro Job Openings description. Also, Find more Wipro Job Vacancy across the country from this blog All India Jobs.
Wipro BPS Walkin Drive Details
|Company Name||Wipro BPS|
|Experience||1 – 5 Years|
|Job Role||IVR – Medical Coding|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
Wipro BPS Direct Walkin Interviews in Hyderabad
Openings for Wipro Health Care Process Jobs in Hyderabad. If you are the one with all the required skills then start applying for Wipro Walkin Drive for Freshers and Experienced candidates. Apply for Wipro Direct Walkins for Medical Coding Role with relevant experience of 1 to 5 years and must possess a Medical Coding Certificate, RHIT or CPC by AAPC or AHIMA license. Wipro Interview Questions are made available here to improve the interview skills of the candidates who are going to appear for Wipro Recruitment Job Openings 2018.
Wipro BPS Officials are planning to conduct the Recruitment Process for the applicants who are willing to apply for Wipro Walkin Jobs in Hyderabad. Here we are providing the Wipro Placement Papers along with Model Question Papers for better practice. Get the complete information about Wipro Test Patterns which will explain an information about Wipro Online Written Exam. We suggest the applicants of Wipro Walkins carry the required documents and ID proof while attending for the interviews.
Wipro Walkins for Health Care Educational Qualifications
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in related field preferred.
- Maintain coding certification and attends in-service training as required.
- Medical Coding Certificate; RHIT or CPC by AAPC or AHIMA license.
- Meet state licensure requirements.
Wipro Job Description
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Goal-oriented, organized team player.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Sound knowledge of medical terminology.
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team.
- Accurate and precise attention to detail.
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
Wipro BPS Job Vacancy Roles & Responsibilities
- Act as a highly skilled specialist in one or more specialties in coding.
- Applies research, information gathering and analytical and interpretation skills to problems of diverse scope.
- Responsible for coordinating and executing coding staff development through training on automation tool.
- Should do an audit of any test files received in the automation process.
- Competency and training programs should be established and maintained to ensure the coders quality accurately reflects good improvement in tool development.
- Develops and applies specialized knowledge within own discipline.
- Train people on new automation process when there is a business requirement.
- Should assists and collaborates with the Coding Managers for all aspects of automation process assist with projects, testing, and new implementation.
- Develop and manages process document shared in relate to tool development.
- Develops solutions to a variety of problems of moderate complexity in coding Understands and applies principles, technologies, and standards, concepts, theories of the professional field.
Wipro BPS Company Profile
Wipro Ltd is a global information with technology, consulting and outsourcing company with services spanning financial services, retail, transportation, manufacturing, healthcare services, energy and utilities, technology, telecom, and media. Serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents, we help customers do business better by leveraging our industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and vertically aligned business model. Our 55+ dedicated emerging technologies ‘Centers of Excellence’ enable us to harness the latest technology for delivering business capability to our clients. Wipro also champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital, and talent.
We trusted partner of choice for global businesses looking to ‘differentiate at the front’ and ‘standardise of the core’ through technology interventions. Wipro is well positioned to be a partner and co-innovator to businesses in their transformation journey – by identifying new growth opportunities and facilitating their foray into new sectors and markets.
How To Apply For Wipro Walkin Interviews in Hyderabad
Willing to work with Wipro BPS?? Then what are you looking for?? Start applying for Wipro Health Care Walkin Jobs in Hyderabad. Interested and eligible candidates for Wipro Recruitment 2018 can directly walk for Wipro Interviews at below specified venue.
Wipro Recruitment Drive Details
Walkin Date: 31st January 2018 to 2nd February 2018.
Walkin Time: 11: 30 AM to 2: 00 PM.
Survey # 203/1,
SEZ Phase, Manikonda,
Andhra Pradesh – 500032,
Contact Person: Naveen Vemula.
Mandatory Documents To Carry For Wipro BPS Walkins in Hyderabad
- Updated Resume / CV.
- Passport size photograph.
- Any Govt issued ID Proof.
- Required Educational Documents.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.