Direct Walkins at Wipro: Excellent Opportunity for Graduate candidates. Mega Walkin Jobs at Wipro for Technical Consultant for Exchange / Windows Server / Server Support / Technical Support Domain. B.E /B.Tech. MBA. MCA Graduates with relevant experience can directly walk for Wipro Walkins in Delhi. People who have an ability to work on Windows Server and aware of networking fundamentals can apply for Wipro Walkin Interviews for Premium Technical Troubleshooting (International Process) Positions. We suggest the job applicants check the Wipro BPS Job Profile, Wipro Walkins Job Description before applying for it.
Also Check: Wipro Interview Questions
Wipro Walkin Drive Details
|Company Name||Wipro BPS|
|Experience||1 – 6 Years|
|Job Role||Premium Technical Troubleshooting|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
Wipro Walkin Jobs in Delhi
Wipro is hiring the B.E /B.Tech. MBA. MCA or 12+3 passed graduates for International Process Positions. Passionate candidates who are interested to work with Wipro can attend the Wipro Walkin Drive on 25th January 2018. Aspirants are requested to refer the Wipro Job Openings required skills before going to attend for Wipro Recruitment 2018. Since it is strictly stated that only the aspirants who satisfy the Wipro Jobs requirements are eligible to participate in the Wipro Walkins Fresher Jobs in Delhi.
Only the candidates who perform well in the Wipro Selection process can only be placed in Wipro Walkin Interviews. To help out the candidates in their preparation for Wipro Recruitments 2018 we are providing the Latest Wipro Placement Papers along with Wipro Test Patterns. These practice papers are useful for the applicants to crack their Wipro Walkin Interviews. We advise the competitors to carry their Identification Proof along with resume.
Wipro Job Vacancy Eligibility Criteria
- Qualification: Min Graduate or 12+3 passed. B.E /B.Tech. MBA. MCA are eligible.
- Experience: Mandatory 1 year of experience (preferably in a troubleshooting profile).
- Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time.
- Process: Premium Technical Troubleshooting (International Process).
- Comfortable working night shifts.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Ready to sign Service Agreement of 1 year.
Wipro Job Description
- Experience with an understanding of mail transport fundamentals (POP/IMAP/SMPT), as well as networking fundamentals. Includes, but not limited to knowledge of DNS, MX and Email Filtering, SPF Records, Block Lists, Message Trace Tools, SPAM, and Virus Protection.
- Should have knowledge of IP ranges.
- Should have an experience in AD Installation.
- Overall understanding of Networking concepts, DNS, Routing, DHCP, Firewall, load balancers and other networking hardware.
- Should be aware how to create logical boundaries.
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Exchange server or other mail systems.
- Knowledge of Active Directory.
- Knowledge of Exchange server.
- Basic understanding of Office 365.
- Working Experience on Windows Server.
- Should be able to work on windows server and add members.
- Auto discover / Outlook connectivity / OWA / ActiveSync / Public folders / EWS / Mailbox Store / Free-Busy / Mail routing / MRM / Recipient configuration / SMTP relay / e-discovery / Discovery search Preferred.
Wipro BPS Company Profile
Wipro Ltd is a global information with technology, consulting and outsourcing company with services spanning financial services, retail, transportation, manufacturing, healthcare services, energy and utilities, technology, telecom, and media. Serving clients in 175+ cities across 6 continents, we help customers do business better by leveraging our industry-wide experience, deep technology expertise, comprehensive portfolio of services and vertically aligned business model. Our 55+ dedicated emerging technologies ‘Centers of Excellence’ enable us to harness the latest technology for delivering business capability to our clients. Wipro also champions optimized utilization of natural resources, capital, and talent.
We trusted partner of choice for global businesses looking to ‘differentiate at the front’ and ‘standardise of the core’ through technology interventions. Wipro is well positioned to be a partner and co-innovator to businesses in their transformation journey – by identifying new growth opportunities and facilitating their foray into new sectors and markets.
How To Apply For Wipro Freshers Walkin Jobs 2018
People who are looking for Wipro Walkin Jobs at Delhi can apply now. Here is a great opportunity to get start your career with Wipro. Interested and willing candidates for Wipro BPS Walkins can check the Wipro Job Openings 2018 details from the below sections and directly walk for Wipro Recruitment Drive on specified dates and time.
Wipro Walkin Interview Details
Walkin Date: 25th January 2018.
Walkin Time: 10 AM Onwards.
A23, Sarita Vihar
Nearest Metro, Sarita Vihar
Contact Person: Sneha.
Important Documents To Carry For Wipro Job Openings 2018
- Hard Copies of an Updated Resume or CV.
- Passport Size Photograph.
- All the required hard copies of educational documents.
- Any Govt issued ID Proof.