Tech Mahindra Exclusive Walkin Drive for Freshers | Backend Transcription Jobs in Noida | 12th & 13th February 2018
Tech Mahindra Exclusive Walkin Drive for Freshers | Backend Transcription Jobs in Noida | 12th & 13th February 2018. Hiring Freshers for Backend Transcription Positions in Tech Mahindra. People who have completed their relevant qualifications can apply for Tech Mahindra Careers. Our blog All India Jobs provides an exact information about Tech Mahindra Walkins in Noida. Tech Mahindra Job Openings is a great opportunity for the graduate freshers who are in search of Latest Walkins in Software Industry in Noida. Along with freshers, individuals with 0 to 2 years of experience job seekers can walk for Tech Mahindra Walkin Interviews which is going to held on 12th & 13th February 2018 at Noida. We suggest the applicants refer the job profile before attending for Tech Mahindra Walkins. Individuals check Latest Walkins in Noida if you want to try for more job opportunities.
Tech Mahindra Exclusive Walkin Drive
|Company Name||Tech Mahindra|
|Experience||0 -2 Years|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITES|
All the recent updates of Tech Mahindra Walkin Interview such as Job Description, Interview Questions, Walkin Venue, Dates, etc are provided on this page. Check the Tech Mahindra Job Openings in Noida Walkin details before going to attend for it. Along with that, applicants can also find the Latest Tech Mahindra Walkin Jobs from this page. People who are having the ability to produce an acceptable quality of transcripts with minimal supervision can apply for Tech Mahindra Job Vacancy. Tech Mahindra Backend Transcription Role Walkins in Noida Details is updated here. Interested applicants are advised to bookmark our page All India Jobs for regular updates of Tech Mahindra Walkin Drives.
Aspirants applying for Latest Tech Mahindra Walkins must comfortable with working in a fast-paced with highly collaborative, dynamic work environment.in order to grab this golden opportunity. Nowadays, getting a job in private sector has become a difficult task for the graduate freshers. As days go on, the competition for Software Jobs is increasing day by day. Therefore, we request the competitors to prepare for Tech Mahindra Interview Process with the help of Provided Tech Mahindra Test Patterns along with Model Question Papers. Practicing the Tech Mahindra Placement Papers will help the contenders to gain their knowledge about the exam pattern and type of questions appeared for the exam. Hence, download the relevant study materials and prepare for Tech MahindraWalkin in Noida.
Tech Mahindra Job Description
- Candidate must have good listening and writing ability.
- Aspirants should be comfortable with Night shifts.
- Only Non-BE / B Tech can apply.
Tech Mahindra Required Skills
- Educational qualification of Bachelors Degree or Higher (Should have completed graduation and have documentary evidence of the same like Provisional Certificate and/or Degree Certificate).
- Experience range: 0 -1 year.
- Working knowledge of computers (Basic MS Office related skills).
- Ability to type 35 wpm with 85% accuracy.
- Must be able to comprehend a variety of accents.
- Comfortable with working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment.
- Willingness to work on audio content (with headsets) for at least 450-480 minutes in a day.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Basic transcription and annotation skills.
- Ability to produce an acceptable quality of transcripts with minimal supervision.
- Proficiency in written English.
Tech Mahindra Preferred Qualification
- Graduates in English literature will have an added advantage.
- Experience in General Transcription and direct delivery capability will be preferred.
- Transcription or annotation experience will be an added
Tech Mahindra Company Profile
Tech Mahindra Limited is an Indian multinational provider of information technology (IT), networking technology solutions and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) to the telecommunications industry. Anand Mahindra is the Chairman of Tech Mahindra, which is headquartered in Pune and has its registered office in Mumbai.
Part of the Mahindra Group, Tech Mahindra is a US$4.6 billion company with over 117,000 employees across 90 countries. It provides services to customers which include Fortune 500 companies. It is also one of the Fab 50 companies in Asia, a list compiled by Forbes. Tech Mahindra was ranked #5 in India’s software services (IT) firms and overall #111 in Fortune India 500 list for 2012. Tech Mahindra, on 25 June 2013, announced the completion of a merger with Mahindra Satyam.
How To Apply for Tech Mahindra Job Vacancies for Backend Process
Aspirants who have completed their graduation in relevant streams can attend Walkin Interview for Tech Mahindra. Applicants for Tech Mahindra Job Vacancy will be selected based on their performance in the Interview Process. Therefore applicants before applying for Tech Mahindra Walkins must prepare for it. Reach the Tech Mahindra Walkin Drive within specified date and time provided below.
Tech Mahindra Walkin Drive Details
Walkin Date: 12th & 13th February 2018
Walkin Time: 12:00 – 4:00 pm
Tech Mahindra, Noida
Contact Person: Shivani Bisht
Mandatory Documents To Carry For Tech Mahindra Walkins in Noida
- Hard Copies of an updated resume.
- Passport Size photographs.
- Valid ID Proof.
- Hard Copies of all educational documents.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.