BE, B.Tech Freshers Walkin Drive in Bangalore | Mindtree Recruitment Drive for Junior Engineer Role | 19th January 2018
Mindtree is conducting Recruitment drive in Bangalore Location for BE, B.Tech, 2017 passed out freshers. Applicants who had completed the above-mentioned graduation with 60% aggregate in all academics can attend for the latest jobs in Mindtree. Candidates Should have an understanding of basic IT related technical terms like memory, server, CPU, network, IP address. Individuals who are seeking for latest jobs in Bangalore can apply for Mindtree Walkin Interview on or before 17th January 2018. Candidates who are having good PH Score are only eligibile to attend Mindtree Recruitment Drive.
Mindtree Recruitment Drive
|Company Name||Mindtree Limited|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Industry||IT-Software, Software Engineer|
Mindtree has clearly mentioned that who are having the requirements those aspirants can attend the Mindtree Careers. Contenders who are going to appear for the Mindtree walkin drive have to refer Mindtree Model Papers and Mindtree Test Patterns By practicing these papers contenders can get an idea how to perform and how to score good marks in the Mindtree online test. And also candiadtes refer Interview Questions.
Also Check: elitmus Model Papers
Mindtree is looking for candidates who can join immediately. One more important thing for the aspirants is while going to attend for the drive must carry mandatory documents which are mentioned in this article. For more updates regarding MindtreeJob openings and Other Placement Papers, candidates are suggested bookmark this page Freshers Jobs for accurate information.
Mindtree Roles & Responsibilities
- 2017 batch BE/BTech (CS, IT, ECE, EEE, Telecom, Instrumentation)
- Good academics (60% and above in Xth/ XIIth and graduation aggregate)
- Good pH score
- Should have an understanding of basic IT related technical terms like memory, server, CPU, network, IP address etc.
- Prior Experience in infrastructure monitoring will be an added advantage
Mindtree Role Details
- Be responsible for queue monitoring and acknowledging tickets.
- Assigning tickets to next level of engineers as per the category of tickets Service Desk, Server monitoring, Network monitoring, Troubleshooting server issues & network issues.
- Incident management and client handling skills.
- Support on call, ready to work any shift as per the project needs from any Mindtree location.
- Basic application support knowledge
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to work independently, be adaptable to change and varied working hours
- Ready for 24/7 support, rotational shifts
- Ability to take quick decisions, like when to escalate a ticket to next level
- Ability to comprehend the issue and act with swiftness
- Individual must be flexible to work for extended hours if required.
Mindtree Soft Skills
- High Integrity
- Problem-solving skills and learning attitude
- Good communication skills
- Confident & Energetic
- Team player
- Process oriented
Mindtree Company Profile
Mindtree’s wide range of services ensures that the customer is able to concentrate on their core business while Mindtree manages their IT Infrastructure and provide support services to the customer’s customer. We provide round the clock services to deliver required information and reduce downtime to their IT Infrastructure by leveraging our ability to apply the appropriate standards and governance like ITIL/ITSM, ISO.
Mindtree’s IMTS business has carried out successful engagements with several clients providing value-added services under the Network, Security, and Database & Enterprise Product sub-practices. Mindtree’s IMTS business has significantly invested in setting up best-in-class NOC, Voice Gateway, and Lab environment to enable high-quality remote Infrastructure management.
How to apply for Mindtree Job Openings for freshers
Job aspirants who are interested in working with Mindtree company can directly attend for the Mindtree Interview which is going to be conducted on 19th January 2018 in Bangalore Location at the below mentioned venue. Who will perform well during the selection process only those applicants will be placed in the position which they have applied. Aspirants who got good PH score are only eligibile to attend Mindtree Walkin Interview.
Mindtree Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 19th January 2018
Important Certificates To Carry For Mindtree Interview
- Carry a copy of updated Resume.
- Recent Passport Size photos.
- ID Proof and Address proof.
- Education certificates.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.