Infosys Walkin Interview for Technology Specialist Role | Latest Job Openings in Pune | Drive on 19th January 2018
Infosys Technology Specialist Walkin Drive: Greetings from Infosys!!. Applicants are you browsing for jobs in Pune location. Then here is teh excellent opportunity for 2-4 yrs experience candidate in the role of Technology Specialist. Infosys Careers is the excellent opportunity for the freshers and experience candiadtes to ensure your skills and knowledge in one of teh top most company to shape up your career on a right path. So job seekers with are doing late hurry up in applying for Infosys Walkin Interview which is going to held at Pune location on 19th January 2018. To avoid further complication applications scroll down this page to know Infosys Job Description and more details.
Infosys Mega Walkin Interview
|Job Role||Technology Specialist|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
Candidates who are having Sound Knowledge of Switching, Routing, Security, IP TEL, wireless and WAN technologies are preferable to attend Infosys Walkin Interview. People who are going to face the competition have to work hard with the help of Infosys Walkin Drive with full-fledged preparation with Infosys Placement Papers which we had scattered here on this page. And also candidates check Infosys Test Patterns for refernce purpose. Individuals check teh details for more Latest Walkins just approach our website All India Jobs.
Infosys Career openings in Pune location. Individuals are a passion for working in one of the reputed organization like Infosys. Then why late here is the good news for the applicants for teh role Technology Specialist. To overcome to face the competition we had provided Infosys Interview Questions which will help to clear the selection process at the time of HR Rounds. So candidates bookmark our site to get more free job alerts regularly.
Infosys Job Description
- Location: Pune
- Role: Technology Specialist
- Experience: Minimum 2 Years of relevant experience.
- Shift: Should be willing to work in 24/7 shift
- Qualification: Any Graduates with minimum of 10+2+3 years of regular education
Infosys Required Skills
The Supplier must provide network monitoring and follow agreed escalation processes relating to Event management. This includes the proactive and reactive control of Events, initial triage, and logging of Incidents in the Incident management system. For all incidents, tickets are to be assigned to NOC staff within agreed timeframes. Critical / High incidents also require immediate phone contact to be made to Client Support staff.
- The Supplier must perform tasks, including
- Monitoring alarms in system
- Conduct initial diagnosis of Critical presented signals through diagnostic tools such as
- Ping test
- Telnet test
- Show command
- Soft loop test
- Primary or backup check and
- Utilising customer specific tools to diagnose and triage.
- Create an incident in ticketing system if required and provide incident resolution and restoration to L2
assign Incident ticket to Level 3 Support
- Phone call to Level 3 Support if High / Critical Incident
- Acting as an escalation point for customer IP and MWAN carriage incidents
- Engage, manage and serve as primary contact for customers handled, client MIM and Incident co-ordination processes for high-severity faults
- Act as an escalation point to the customer
- Incident management of Argent, DWDM, ISDN, Frame Relay, ADSL, Private Ethernet Links, DPT, Satellite and MWAN links
- Manage 3rd party vendors relationships (Interactive, Cisco TAC, and NOSS)
- Operational Support for the International sites
- Assist with project integration and BAU/Assurance issues; and
Assist CBA and Client onsite support Staff.
- Completion of Service Requests as received from the Client Service Desk in SMEC.
Infosys Competencies, Skill Sets
- CCNA/CCNP with experience in alarm monitoring and L1/2 network support.
- Excellent Communication, Analytical and Troubleshooting Skill.
- Good understanding of network architecture.
- Sound Knowledge of Switching, Routing, Security, IP TEL, wireless and WAN technologies.
Infosys Company Profile
Infosys BPM, the business process outsourcing subsidiary of Infosys (NYSE: INFY), is an end-to-end outsourcing services provider. The Infosys BPM addresses your business challenges and unlocks business value by applying proven process methodologies with integrated IT and business process outsourcing solutions. The company employs business excellence frameworks to significantly reduce costs, enhance effectiveness, and optimize business processes. The company focuses on integrated end-to-end outsourcing and delivery of result-oriented benefits to our clients through reduced costs, ongoing productivity improvements, and process re-engineering.
Infosys Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 19th January 2018
Walkin Time: 10:30 AM- 12:00 PM
Infosys BPM Ltd. Hinjewadi Phase 2, Village Mann,
Pune, Maharashtra 411057
Contact Person: Jaya Mishra, Mohammed Dawood
Mandatory documents to carry for Infosys Walkin Interview
- Latest Updated Resume (CV)
- All educational marks memos
- GOvernment id proof
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.