Today Walkins in Genpact: Looking for freshers who can work Non-Voice/Backend/Banking/KYC/AML Process in Genpact. Are you the one with required skills?? Then, what are you waiting for? Start applying for Genpact Walkin Jobs for freshers and experienced candidates. People who are looking for Genpact Job Openings in Gurgaon can attend the Genpact Recruitment Drive which is going to be held on 27th February 2018 at Gurgaon/Noida location. Find the best opportunity to set your career with Genpact by getting hired in the Genpact Walkin Interviews. We suggest the job applicants have a glance look over at Genpact Walkins for Non Voice Process details, Genpact Job Description, Genpact Job Profile, etc from below provided sections.
Genpact Freshers Walkin Drive Details
|Company Name||Genpact India Pvt Ltd|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Location||Gurgaon, Noida|
|Job Role||Non-Voice/Backend/Banking/KYC/AML Process|
|Salary||INR 1,25,000 – 2,75,000 P.A.|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
Genpact Walkin Interviews 2018
Genpact Urgent Openings for Freshers: Genpact India has a requirement of Non-Voice / Backend / Banking / KYC / AML Process in the company. People who will crack the Genpact Walkins in Noida will receive an excellent CTC along with extra benefits from the company. Apply for Largest MNC Company in India and get hired. Here we are providing the complete information about Genpact Interview Questions to crack the job.
People applied for Genpact Recruitment Drive will get selected on the basis of their performance in the selection rounds conducted by the Genpact Officials. Refer the Genpact Placement Papers along with Model Question Papers to get selected in the Online Written Exams. We advise the candidates to practice with Genpact Test Patterns which will help you to gain the knowledge of Genpact Interview process. Have a better preparation and crack the job in Genpact.
Genpact Job Description
- Qualification: Any Graduate (Except Tech Grad).
- Experience: 0-2 Years.
- Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time.
- Role: Exclusive Walkin For Non Voice / Backend / Banking / KYC / AML Process.
- CTC : 1.34 to 2.8 LPA + Incentives + bonus + 1 Side Cab.
- Job Location – Noida/Gurgaon.
- B.Tech/BCA/MCA/MBA/M.tech candidates cannot apply.
- Must have excellent communications skills.
Genpact Walkin Jobs Required Skills
- Endorsement processing on P&C insurance policies
- Calculating premium impact of the endorsements and report out
- Meeting TAT & Accuracy Daily/weekly SLA
- Providing support to underwriter and agency
- Investigate and resolve customer/agency/underwriters queries
- Communicating with customers through email & Web service
- Follow established procedures & guidelines for processing of endorsements
- Perform new account opening which requires Know your Client (KYC)/Anti-Money Laundering (AML) reviews.
- Process financial transactions for correct Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Tax Reporting, and Investigation cases.
- The investigation includes PIN and signature-based debit and ACH disputes raised by Customers for unauthorized, Mis-dispense, and ATM deposits as per Regulation E guidelines.
- Access various Client Systems to validate and correct documentation required for filing CTRs according to regulatory timeframes.
Genpact India Company Profile
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes an approach we call Lean DigitalSM. We deliver value to our clients in two ways through digital-led, domain-enabled solutions that drive innovation, and through intelligent operations enabled by digital that design, transform and run clients operations.
Our approach is continually refined in one of the world largest digital process sandboxes, where we test and improve thousands of processes. For two decades, first as a General Electric division and since 2005 as an independent company, we have been passionately serving our clients. We generate impact for clients from the Fortune Global 500 and beyond, and employ over 77,000 people in more than 20 countries, with key offices in New York City, Palo Alto, London, and Delhi.
How To Apply For Genpact Walkins at Gurgaon, Noida
Interested and Eligible candidates for Genpact Walkins for Non-Voice Process Jobs can directly walk for Genpact Recruitment Process which will be held on 27th February 2018 to hire the applicants for Non-Voice / Backend / Banking / KYC / AML Process. Check the Genpact Walkin Job Details provided in the below sections.
Latest Genpact Recruitment Drive Details
Walkin Date: 27th February 2018.
Walkin Time: 11 AM to 2 PM.
Sector 18, 22B,
Near Airtel Building,
Nearest Metro Station:- IIFCO Chowk
Contact Person: Khushboo.
Mandatory Documents To Carry For Genpact Job Openings for Freshers
- One Original ID Proof for security purpose.
- Updated Resume or CV.
- Two passport size photocopies.
- Required educational documents.
Search and Apply for the best jobs available on our blog All India Jobs. Also, find the Latest Job Openings of Genpact across the country which suits your profile and enhance your skills both personally and professionally. If you are facing with any queries, we suggest the applicants feel free to comment our blog.