Walkins at Genpact: Genpact Exclusive Walkin Drive for freshers and experienced candidates in Finance and Accounts. Genpact Walkin Jobs in Gurgaon provides an employment opportunity for the candidates who are seeking Jobs in Gurgaon. Aspirants with excellent communication skills can directly walk for Genpact Recruitment Drive 2018 which is going to be held in Noida on 20th & 21st February 2018. Both freshers and experienced graduates with relevant skills can apply for Genpact Direct Walkin Interview for General Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Order to Cash Positions in the company. Find more information about Genpact Walkin for Accounts and Finance Roles from here.
Genpact Walkin Interview Details
|Company Name||Genpact India Pvt Ltd|
|Experience||0 – 5 Years|
|Job Role||Finance, Accounting|
|Salary||INR 1,50,000 – 3,50,000 P.A|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
Genpact Walkins in Gurgaon/Noida for Freshers
Today Walkins in Genpact for Freshers: Genpact has strictly stated that only the eligible candidates who satisfy the required skills can walk for Genpact Walkins in Gurgaon. People who have an experience in General Accounting, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable will added an advantage to them. Aspirants must refer the Genpact Interview Questions before going to attend for Genpact Walkins. Since most of the job applicants will be disqualified in the selection rounds due to lack of performance. Hence, refer the Genpact Placement Papers and crack the job in Genpact.
One should make a note that, aspirants who have applied for Genpact Walkins will be selected on the basis of their performance in the 2 rounds of interviews. Hence, Practice with the help of provided Genpact Test Pattern to clear the Genpact Recruitment Process. Aspirants who have selected for Genpact Walkins in Noida will receive a handsome CTC along with extra incentives based on their performance. Please do carry the updated resume along with ID proof while appearing for Genpact Recruitments.
Genpact Job Description
General Accounting (0-4 years)
- Prepare Journals at the end of the month after analysis of prepaid & accruals account etc.
- Month-end close and assessment cycles run
- Prepare GL Reconciliations and identify open items and track closure with country controller
- Prepare monthly close calendar and discuss status of activities with country controller every day in close
- Performing task with accuracy and timelines
- Track Intercompany reconciliation status and do necessary follow-up with relevant teams to get variances resolved before month end.
- Prepare supplementary schedules reporting, VAT declaration reporting etc.
- Execute internal controls and checks as part of the process.
- Daily bank reconciliations and clearing. Identify open items and take it up with relevant teams to get closure, before month end to ensure no open item after close is over.
Accounts Receivable (0-4 years)
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations related to all AR activities.
- Knowledge of SAP ERP preferred.
- Preparation of SOP at quarterly intervals.
- Maintain trackers for records retention.
- Perform intercompany processing and reconciliations.
- Driving process improvement initiatives.
- Process write-offs, offsets and refund requests.
- Researching GMB for ACH, wire remits.
- Perform daily cash reconciliation between ERP and bank statement.
- Processing cash receipts for Lockbox, ACH, wire and credit card payments Meeting SLAs for the process.
Accounts Payable (0-4 years)
- Process invoices in workflow
- Run uploads for electronic invoices.
- Setting up vendors and modifying the vendors when required.
- Understand customers policies and adapt.
- Validate key fields from scanned documents.
- Perform audits in accordance with customers policies and procedures
Oeder To Cash (Collections) (0-4 years)
- Submit bills to clients
- Provide information to the customer service and sales departments as requested
- Respond to billing questions from both local and international customers
- Prepare, compile, and mail bills for products paid for by clients
- Perform daily financial transactions which include classifying, computing, posting, verifying, and recording accounts receivable data
Genpact India Company Profile
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes an approach we call Lean DigitalSM. We deliver value to our clients in two ways through digital-led, domain-enabled solutions that drive innovation, and through intelligent operations enabled by digital that design, transform and run clients operations.
Our approach is continually refined in one of the world largest digital process sandboxes, where we test and improve thousands of processes. For two decades, first as a General Electric division and since 2005 as an independent company, we have been passionately serving our clients. We generate impact for clients from the Fortune Global 500 and beyond, and employ over 77,000 people in more than 20 countries, with key offices in New York City, Palo Alto, London, and Delhi.
How To Apply For Genpact Freshers Walkin Job Openings
Genpact is hiring graduate freshers and experienced candidates for Finance and Accounting Role. All the eligible individuals can directly walk for Genpact Recruitment Drive which is going to held on 20th & 21st February 2018in Noida. We have shared the complete information about Genpact Walkin for Accounts and Finance Roles in the below sections. Have a glance at it.
- B.tech/BCA/MCA/M.tech Candidates Cannot apply.
- Candidate should have Excellent communication Skill.
- Pursuing CA, CS candidates cannot apply.
Genpact Recruitment Drive Details
Walkin Date: 20th & 21st February 2018
Walkin Time: 11 AM to 2 PM.
Genpact , Sector 18 Plot no 22A , Udyog Vihar, Opposite Airtel building , Gurgaon.
Landmark: IFFCO CHOWK Metro station
Contact Person: Karishma Kakkar
Mandatory Documents for Genpact Walkins in Gurgaon
- Updated Resume.
- 2 passport size photographs.
- Govt. ID Proof.
- Required Educational documents.