Genpact Mega Walkin for Accounts & Finance Role | B.Com Freshers Jobs Openings in Gurgaon | 18th January 2018
Genpact is conducting walkin interview in Gurgaon location for the B.Com graduates. This Genpact company is going to hire the eligible candidates for the role of Accounts & Finance Role. Job seekers who have a desire to get placed in Genpact can make use of this opportunity. Fresher aspirants with excellent communication skills and fair knowledge in the relative filed can attend for the Genpact job interview. You can check Genpact Careers page for more details. Scroll down this page for more information about the Genpact Walkin Interview.
Also Check: Latest Walkins in Gurgaon
Genpact Mega Walkin
|Company Name||GENPACT India Private Limited|
|Job Role||Accounts Executive, Accountant|
|Salary||INR 50,000 – 3,00,000 P.A|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITES|
Genpact has mentioned that the graduate candidates who have all the qualification requirements are only eligible to attend the Genpact Walkin Drive. It’s not an easy task to get a job in a reputed company like Genpact. You have to prepare and work hard. Here on this page, we will provide the sufficient material for your Genpact job interview preparation.
Also Check: Interview Questions
Job hunters before going to attend for the Genpact Walkin Interview should practice the Genpact Placement Papers and Genpact Test Pattern. These papers will let you know the difficulty level of the examination, and these will boost your confidence. Applicants can know how to prepare for the exam and weight age of the topics. You can also bookmark our website All India Jobs for more latest job updates. People can get more model papers and syllabus along with latest it job updates on our site.
Genpact Job Description
ORDER TO CASH/ Accounts receivables(Collections) (0-4 years)
- Submit bills to clients
- Prepare, compile, and mail bills for products paid for by clients
- Perform daily financial transactions which include classifying, computing, posting, verifying, and recording accounts receivable data
- Provide information to the customer service and sales departments as requested
- Respond to billing questions from both local and international customers
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE (0-4 years)
- Basic level query resolution through emails
- Creation of complex Enquiries
- Extraction of reports from applications
- Should have Accounts Receivable knowledge or Prior Collections experience
- Complex Cash applications (based on role requirement)
- Basic B2B collections (based on role requirement)
- Prepare statutory reporting and validation
- Perform bank statement reconciliations
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Perform monthly intercompany and GL reconciliations
- Prepare and post month end close journals
- Validation and review of GL accounts and contents
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/annual reports
- Process invoices in workflow
- Validate key fields from scanned documents.
- Run uploads for electronic invoices
- Understand customers policies and adapt
Genpact Company Profile
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes an approach we call Lean DigitalSM. We deliver value to our clients in two ways through digital-led, domain-enabled solutions that drive innovation, and through intelligent operations enabled by digital that design, transform and run clients operations.
Our approach is continually refined in one of the world largest digital process sandboxes, where we test and improve thousands of processes. For two decades, first as a General Electric division and since 2005 as an independent company, we have been passionately serving our clients. We generate impact for clients from the Fortune Global 500 and beyond, and employ over 77,000 people in more than 20 countries, with key offices in New York City, Palo Alto, London, and Delhi.
How to apply for Genpact Job Openings
Genpact is going to recruit the candidates for Accounts & Finance Jobs. Interested and eligible job hunters can apply for the Genpact Walkin Interview on the mentioned dates. Do not forget to carry all the required documents to the Genpact job interview. If you do not have the documents may the security will not allow you for the interview.
Genpact Walkin Drive Details
Walkin Date: 18th January 2018
Walkin Time: 11:00 AM – 2 PM
Genpact, Tower A1,DLF SEZ,Sector-30,Silokhera,Gurgaon.
Note: Write “Khushboo Vats” as HR Reference on the top of your CV.
Essential Documents To Carry For Genpact Interview
- Carry one updated resume
- One original identity proof
- Two passport size photographs.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.