eClerx Walkin Drive in Pune | Junior Analyst Jobs For Freshers | 19th February 2018. Any Graduate can attend for the eClerx Walkin Recruitment 2018-2019 on given walkin dates. Aspirants who want to get placed in reputed company i.e., eClerx for the position of Associate, Senior Associate – (NonTechnical) can attend for the latest jobs in Pune. Qualified candidates will be comfortable in a multitasking, high-energy environment.
Also Check: Online Test Pattern
eClerx Walkin Drive Details
|Company Name||eClerx Services Ltd|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Associate, Senior Associate – (NonTechnical)|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter
|Industry||KPO, Research, Analytics|
Candidates who are going to appear for eClerx Walkin Drive those candidates must have Basic Knowledge of Hardware (Modems, Routers, and Troubleshooting). Graduation is mandatory for these latest job openings in eClerx. Contenders who will perform well in the eClerx Walkin Drive selection process they will appoint as Junior Analyst (Entry Level Positions) at eClerx Company.
You Can Also Check: Interview Questions
If you want to get settled in eClerx Walkin Drive, then candidates have to prepare eClerx Model Papers and eClerx Test Pattern. By preparing according to the eClerx Walkin Drive solved previous papers contenders will easily ace the test which is conducted by the eClerx. The final results will be announced by the officials of eClerx. Scroll down to see the more updates about eClerx Careers and bookmark this page All India Jobs for current and latest job updates.
eClerx Job Description
- Designation: Junior Analyst (Entry Level Positions).
- Job: Voice Process.
- Reading Operator comments.
- Both Male/ Female are eligible.
- Checking service status of the account in diagnostic tools.
- Understanding of web technologies and cable setup.
- Updating status in internal as well as client tools.
- Troubleshooting of technical issues related to modems & Routers.
- Basic Knowledge of Hardware (Modems, Routers, and Troubleshooting).
- Effective communication and close looping with the client in case of observation.
eClerx Required Skills
- Qualification: Any Graduate with or without experience/ Undergraduate with min 6 months of experience/freshers.
- Minimum Experience: 1.6 Years.
- Note: Masters and Postgraduates not required.
- Good communications skills.
- Should ready to work a night shift.
- Transport free up to 1 Year on Night shift for Junior Analyst.
- You can also refer this opportunity to your friends.
- Basic criteria are Excellent Communication.
eClerx Services Ltd Company Profile
“eClerx provides critical business operations services to over fifty global Fortune 500 clients, including some of the world’s leading companies across financial services, cable & telecom, retail, fashion, media & entertainment, manufacturing, travel & leisure, software, and high-tech. Incorporated in 2000, eClerx is one of India’s leading process management and data analytics companies and is today traded on both the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges of India. eClerx employs 9,000 people across its global sites in the US, UK, India, Italy, Germany, Singapore, Thailand. Incorporated in 2000, eClerx is one of India leading process management and data analytics companies and is today traded on both the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges of India.
How To Apply For eClerx Walkin Drive
eClerx is conducting Walkin recruitment in Pune for Graduate freshers for the designation of Junior Analyst. Interested people can check the details and attend for the eClerx walkin Drive for the role of Junior Analyst on 19th February 2018.
eClerx Walkin Drive Details
Walkin Dates: 19th February 2018
Walkin Time: 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Eclerx Services Ltd
Block 01, 5th Floor,
Quadron Business Park Limited,
Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park, Hinjewadi Phase-II,
Pune – 411 057, Maharashtra,
Recruiter Name: HR Sweta Wankhade
Important Certificates To Carry For eClerx Walkin Drive
- Carry a copy of updated Resume.
- Recent Passport Size photos.
- Education certificates (X, XII & Degree).
- Any ID Proof and Address proof (Aadhar preferable).