Walk Deloitte Openings in Chennai: Latest Job Openings in Deloitte for experienced candidates in Auditing. Deloitte Careers came up with a new recruiting notification to fill a huge number of openings in its company. Deloitte is hiring the graduate candidates with relevant experience of 2 to 7 years for ITGC Audit positions. People who are looking for Permanent Job/Full Time can apply for Deloitte Job Openings in Chennai. Refer the Deloitte Walkins for ITGC Audit Role details along with Deloitte Job Profile, before going to attend for Deloitte Recruitment 2018 which is going to be held on 18th January 2018 at Chennai Location. Find more job openings in India from our blog All India Jobs.
Deloitte Chennai Recruitment Drive 2018 Details
|Company Name||Deloitte India|
|Job Role||ITGC Audit|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||Team Lead/Technical Lead|
Deloitte Walkin Drive in Chennai
Looking for a job change?? Are you an experienced graduate with domain knowledge?? Then what are you waiting for?? Start applying for Deloitte Walkin Interviews in Chennai for ITGC Audit positions. Here we are providing the Deloitte Interview Questions which will be useful for applicants to crack the interview easily. Aspirants can gain more knowledge by referring the given materials.
Grabbing the job in a well-reputed company like Deloitte is really tough task for a job seeker in this competitive world. Aspirants can find complete information about Deloitte Placement Papers along with Deloitte Test Pattern which will be helpful to clear the test if any. We suggest the applicants prepare well for Deloitte Walkins for ITGC Audit Role before going to attend for it. Also, Carry relevant documents and updated resume before appearing for Deloitte Openings for experienced graduates.
Deloitte Jobs Description
- Qualifications: Any Graduate.
- Experience: 2-7 Years.
- Employment Type: Permanent Type, Full Time.
- Role: Team Lead/Technical Lead.
- Best Salary as per industry norms.
Deloitte Job Openings Roles & Responsibilities
- Perform audits in accordance with the methodology and complete assignments on time.
- Business Process Controls Reviews.
- Helps ensure that any professional, technical, or client service problem or request is resolved in a timely manner and by the appropriate people and resources.
- SoX Readiness & Audit Engagements.
- Develop/implement methodologies and techniques for new products and services, and participates in internal initiatives.
- Communicates in a clear, confident, and effective manner and is comfortable leading discussions with and making presentations to senior client management.
- SAS 70 Readiness & Attest Engagements.
- Be responsible for client service hours for self.
- Recognizes multifunctional opportunity to improve client service in connection with IT Controls review and testing.
- Segregation of Duties Reviews.
- IT platform reviews (operating systems, databases, network components).
- ERP & Application Controls Review and Testing.
- IT Platform [Operating Systems & Databases] Reviews.
Deloitte India Company Profile
Deloitte Consulting LLP (Deloitte Consulting) is one of the nations leading consulting firms for business strategy, operations, technology and human resources planning. We bring together a strong combination of experience, scale, and capabilities to help clients address their most complex business problems.
The organizational structure of our parent organization, Deloitte LLP (Deloitte) and our collaborative approach integrate our consulting services with other Deloitte subsidiaries offering tax services, financial advisory services, and risk management capabilities.
How to Apply for Deloitte Walkin Jobs in Chennai
Deloitte Hiring graduate candidates with 2-7 years of experience in relevant field. People who wish to work with Deloitte can attend for Deloitte Walkins which is going to be held in Chennai on 18th January 2018. Deloitte Openings in Chennai is the best chance for candidates who are looking for a change. Interested and eligible aspirants can refer the Deloitte Walkin Details provided in the below sections before applying for Deloitte Walkins.
Deloitte Walkin Interview Details
Walkin Date: 18th January 2018.
Walkin Time: 8 AM Onwards.
ASV Ramana Tower,
52, Venkatnarayana Road,
Chennai – 600 017,
Contact Person: Gowtham Kumar.
Important Documents to Carry for Deloitte Recruitment 2018 Job Openings
- Passport Size Photograph.
- Required hard copies of educational certificates.
- Recently updated Resume / CV.
- Any Identification Proof for security purpose.
Hope the provided information about Deloitte Walkin Drive will be useful for the applicants who are in search of Latest Walkins in Chennai. Experienced candidates can utilize this opportunity to enhance their career in the best platform. For more details about Top MNC Walkin Jobs, Freshers Jobs, IT Jobs, Keep visiting our blog www.allindiajobs.in regularly.