Freshers Walkin Drive in Cvent | Associate, Senior Associate Jobs in Gurgaon | 10th February 2018
Cvent is going to conduct Freshers Walkin Drive in Gurgaon locations for the candidates who had completed graduation. Cvent will hire the fresher aspirants for the role of Associate, Senior Associate. Applicants with excellent communication skills and minimum experience in the relevant field are most welcome. Job hunters who have the desire to get placed in Cvent Careers can grab this chance. A cvent job interview is the best opportunity for the individuals who want to work in it. Applicants can scroll down this page for more details about Cvent Walkin Interview.
Cvent Freshers Walkin Interview
|Company Name||Cvent India Pvt. Ltd|
|Job Role||Associate, Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)|
|Salary||INR 3,00,000 – 4,00,000 P.A|
|Industry||IT-Software, Software Services|
Cvent has mentioned that only the candidates who have graduation and below given required skills are eligible to attend this Cvent job interview. The aspirants who are going to appear for the Cvent walkin interview should be well prepared. Before going to participate in the interview, you should practice Cvent Placement Papers and Cvent Syllabus to crack the examination easily. By practicing these model papers, you can know the difficulty level of the Cvent written test. Applicants need to clear all the selection rounds conducted by the recruitment team of Cvent to get the job in a Cvent company. If this Cvent Recruitment is irrelevant to you then have a glance at this page Latest Freshers Jobs from our blog All India Jobs.
Also Check: Interview Questions
Cvent Position Duties
- Support clients over the phone by answering their product questions and offering technical assistance.
- Offer best practice tips to clients in an effort to boost their meeting attendance via Events marketing engine.
- Provide suggestions to the client to improve the overall result of the implementation and help a client meet their goals.
- Document all communication with the client in Cvents CRM software.
- Gather client requirements for future releases of the product.
- Create and maintain all product documentation.
- Implement and manage the online portion of client events as and when needed.
- Gather client requirements and implement them in Cvents event management software.
- Communicate with the client and review the initial implementation with them and make required changes.
Cvent Desired Qualifications
- Bachelors/ Maters with strong academic credentials.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Quick learner, with a positive attitude and ability to work well within a team.
- Preference would be given to candidates who have prior experience of having traveled, studied or worked abroad
- Strong business acumen, ethics, and high integrity
- High comfort level in using online software products
- Must be articulate, organized, detail-oriented and have the ability to multi-task
Cvent Company Profile
Cvent is the global meeting, event and travel technology leader. The Cvent offers software solutions to event planners for online event registration, venue selection, event management, mobile apps for events, e-mail marketing, and web surveys. The Cvent provides hoteliers with an integrated platform, enabling properties to increase group business demand through targeted advertising and improve conversion through proprietary demand management and business intelligence solutions. Cvent solutions optimize the entire event management value chain and have enabled clients around the world to manage hundreds of thousands of meetings and events.
How to apply for Cvent Job Openings for Freshers
Cvent is going to hire candidates for the role of Associate, Senior Associate. Aspirants who are interested and eligible can directly attend for the Cvent job interview. Do not forget to carry all the required documents to Cvent interview on the below mentioned dates.
Cvent Walkin Drive Details
Walkin Date: 10th February 2018
Walkin Time: 11 am onwards
Cvent – 19th Floor, Building 14C
DLF Cyber City, DLF Phase 2,
Gurgaon, Haryana 122002
Some Mandatory Testaments Need to carry any Cvent Job Interview
- Educational Documents
- 2 Copies of Your Updated Resume
- 1 Passport Size Photograph
- 1 Valid Id Proof
We hope that the given information about Cvent Walkin Drive is useful for the job search. If this job is not suitable for your profile, do not worry. You can check more IT jobs, fresher jobs, experience jobs updates on our website www.allindiajobs.in.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.