Amazon Walkin Interview For Freshers | Hiring for Customer Service Associate Role | Drive on 15th to 20th January 2018 | Work from Home Jobs in Coimbatore
Amazon Walkin Interview For Freshers | Hiring for Customer Service Associate Role | Drive on 15th to 20th January 2018 | Coimbatore. Are you fresher and looking for Jobs in Coimbatore???. Then there is a good news for your from Amazon. Contenders who are willing to attend for Amazon Walkin Drive must have excellent communication skills. Amazon provides a good working environment for the employees with additional benefits in their organization. So individuals who had completed graduation in any required field are eligible to attend Amazon Customer Service Associate Job Openings at Coimbatore location. Amazon Careers is the best opportunity for the aspirants to shape up their career in a right path. For more queries, individuals have to scroll down this page.
Amazon Walkin Interview Details
|Job Role||Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
Contenders who perform well in the Amazon Walkin Interview will receive excellent pay scale with additional benefits. It is not an easy task to crack the competition in Amazon Walkin Drive for Customer Service Associate Positions. Aspirants before attending the Amazon Walkin Drive candidates have to solve Amazon Placement Papers and along with Amazon Test Patterns to score top marks.
As per the fresh updates, Amazon is planning to recruit the talented and passionate candidates who are willing to work in rotational shifts. So job seekers don’t worry about your preparation here on this page we had provided complete details regarding the Amazon Interview Questions which help to gain your knowledge and crack the competition easily. Hope the applicants had got the clear information about Amazon Walkin Details. Competitors bookmark our blog All India Jobs for latest freshers and experience and free job alerts.
Amazon Knowledge & Skills Required
- Communication Skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to communicate correctly and clearly with all customers
- Excellent documentation skills
- Good comprehension skills ability to clearly understand and state the issues customers present
- Ability to concentrate follow customers issues without distraction to resolution
- Good composition skills ability to compose a grammatically correct, concise, and accurate written response
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently
Amazon Computer Knowledge/Skills
- Ability to use a desktop computer system
- Familiarity with Windows XP, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Internet Explorer
- Excellent typing skills
- Demonstrates understanding of the Internet, Amazon.com website, and competitor websites
- Demonstrates an ability to successfully navigate websites
- Ability to successfully adapt to changes in the work environment
- Demonstrates a proficient knowledge of email applications
- Demonstrates an ability to learn in various media
Amazon Customer Focus Skills
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance, including the daily schedule as assigned
- Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends, holidays and events
- Ability to work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week, most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season
- Problem Solving Skills
- Effective problem-solving skills including decision making, time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
- Action-oriented and self-disciplined Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet business need
to maintain composure in highly escalated situations
Amazon Job Description
- Minimum qualification is 10 + 2. Any graduate/ PG is eligible to apply.
- Shifts: Rotational
- Benefits: Transportation, Performance linked Incentives, NSA, OT, Sodexo Coupons.
- Compensation details: 1.58L PA to 2.00L PA
Amazon Development Centre (India) Pvt. Ltd Company Profile
Amazon.com strives to be Earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, and convenience – Amazon.com continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform. Amazon’s evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
How to Apply for Amazon Job Openings??
Applicants who are interested and eligible for Amazon Job Vacanices can attend the direct walkin drive which is held on 15th to 20th January 2018 at Coimbatore from 10 am onward. Individuals can check Amazon Job openings along with walkin details.
Amazon Walkin Drive Details
Walkin Date: 15th to 20th January 2018
Walkin Time: 10 AM to 3 PM
Tower-A, 3rd Floor, India Land Tech Park Pvt.Ltd.,
CHIL SEZ, Keeranatham Main Road,
35, Saravanampatty, Coimbatore
Contact Person: Umarani – HR
Mandatory Documents to carry for Amazon Walkin Interview
- Please carry resume,
- passport size photograph
- one Original Govt ID proof for interviews.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.