Good News to the Viewers, Today we are coming with an exclusive notification for all the government job seekers. The Western Naval Command, Mumbai board has officially released a notification for 168 vacancies of civilian personnel posts. All the eligible and interested candidates who are willing to work in Mumbai, they should initially provide all your details to the officials. Those who are appearing for the WNC Mumbai Chargeman, MTS exam, they can find WNC Mumbai Chargeman Syllabus 2018 along with clear exam pattern. Here, we are providing the important stuff to the candidates to know about their Western Naval Command, Mumbai, schedules and their exam topics. Candidates have to stop wasting their valuable time by searching timetables or syllabus from the websites or online. Western Naval Command, Mumbai conducts examinations for those applicants who wish to get government jobs in Mumbai location. All the details regarding WNC, Mumbai Syllabus are provided in this article. To know more information about WNC Mumbai Chargeman, MTS Syllabus and exam pattern must read the entire post for accurate information.
WNC Mumbai Chargeman, MTS Syllabus 2018 Details
|Name of the Organization||Western Naval Command|
|Name of the Posts||Civilian Personnel, Chargeman (Mechanic), Chargeman (Ammunition and Explosive), MTS (Non-Industrial), and Others|
|No. of Vacancies||168|
|Application Starting Date||12th December 2017|
|Last Date of Application||4th January 2018|
You Can Also Check
|WNC Mumbai Chargeman Previous Papers|
Central Government Jobs Western Naval Command Civilian Personnel Recruitment notification is out for a while. Aspirants who had completed their education and hunting for the job in the Government Sector can apply for the 168 Civilian Personnel, Chargeman (Mechanic), Chargeman (Ammunition and Explosive), MTS (Non-Industrial), and Others vacancies. The application process will start on 12th December 2017, the aspirants who are interested can apply for the WNC Mumbai Job Openings. In the official notification, the authorities have mentioned that the registration process will close on 4th January 2018. So candidates can apply for the vacancies by checking the criteria announced by the officials. In the above table, we have furnished all the details about the recruitment. If any of the contenders have any doubt can go through the official notification. For the sake of the applicants, we have provided all the particulars of the WNC Mumbai Recruitment on our website. Feel free to check the information and apply on or before the closing date.
The selection of the candidates will purely be based on the performance in the Written Test and the personal interview. To perform well in the written test the candidates have to commence their preparation for the exam. As of now, there is no official announcement about the date of the exam. There is a chance to conduct the exam at any time. For any exam preparation, syllabus plays a key role. No candidate can perform well in the WNC Mumbai Chargeman Written Exam without having a basic idea about the WNC Mumbai Chargeman, MTS Syllabus 2018. To help the aspirants we are providing the entire syllabus at one place in the following section. Contenders can prepare well in a well planned manner by using the syllabus. Securing the job in the Government sector is not a simple task.
WNC Mumbai Chargeman, MTS Exam Pattern
As we all know that for any exam there will be a certain pattern for the exam. By having a look at the exam pattern the candidates can know the subjects asking for the exam, the number of question from each subject, and sectional weight age of marks, Duration of the exam, total marks of the exam and model of the exam like Objective or Descriptive Type. The WNC Mumbai Written Exam consists of Objective Type questions from different subjects such as General English, Numerical Ability/ Logical Reasoning, Science & Technology, General Knowledge.
WNC Mumbai Chargeman, MTS Selection Process
The department officials will conduct the Written Test and the Personal Interview to select the aspirants for the Civilian Personnel, Chargeman (Mechanic), Chargeman (Ammunition and Explosive), MTS (Non-Industrial), and Others positions. Only the aspirants who are shortlisted will be selected for the applied positions.
WNC Mumbai Chargeman, MTS Syllabus 2018
WNC Mumbai Syllabus for General English
- Questions based on passage
- Correction of sentences.
- Change to passive/active voice
- Substituting phrasal verbs for expression
- Use of adjectives, use of verbs, use of pronouns, prepositions, Tenses
- One word substitution
WNC Mumbai Syllabus for Numerical Ability/ Logical Reasoning
- Basic Maths, quadratic equations, use of logarithm & Mathematical tables, average, percentage, ratio and proportion
- Determination of area of ellipse, parabola, hyperbola and other irregular, surfaces.
- Scalars and vectors, vector algebra, dot, cross and triple product.
- Elementary statistics-calculation of mean, median, mode, data analysis.
- Surface area and volume of pyramid, cone, sphere, cylinder etc. with problems.
- Basic idea of function, limits, continuity, differential and integral calculus.
- Matrix algebra, calculation of inverse, Eigen values and Eigen vectors.
- Elementary logical problems.
WNC Mumbai Syllabus for Science & Technology
- Newton’s laws of motion, Archimedes principle, mass, weight, density, gravity.
- Numerical on work, force, power, friction, inclined plane, lever.
- Basics of optics and laws of reflection/refraction, wave propagation.
- Propagation of sound waves, Doppler effect, ultrasonic, waves.
- Knowledge of various precision measuring instruments and their counts Knowledge of mechanical engineering drawing (first and third angle projection,
- isometric view).
- Laws of electricity & magnetism with numerical on current, voltage resistors etc. Gauss’s law, AC circuits, oscillators.
- Elasticity, surface tension, viscosity and escape velocity problems.
- Working knowledge on computer & internet.
- Safety precaution & fire prevention, use of various fire extinguishers.
- Knowledge of limit, tolerance, Geometric tolerance clearance, fits, jigs & fixtures, dies, punches, taps, drills, template, reamers, bearings screw threads pulleys, V- belts, nuts, bolt, stud, keys, cotters, pins, crash shafts, cam shafts, fasteners, rivets, press tools, journals, pipe, tubes, various power transmission, machine foundation, pattern making, coupling, bearing, moulding, forging, arc/gas/Tig/Mig/Friction/Spot/Stitch Welding, soldering, brazing, silvering, gas cutting etc.
- Properties of ferrous & non-ferrous material, various heat treatment, corrosion treatments & case hardening.
- Working Principles of various types of engines (I.C.E & E.C.E) (m) Knowledge of various machinery (Lathe/Shaper/Jig boring/ Grinding, Drilling, Planer etc.) Usage of various hand tools and its maintenance.
WNC Mumbai Syllabus for General Knowledge
- Current affairs
- Important national facts
- Defence (Army/Navy/Air Force) related Acronyms
- Sports & Entertainment
- Eminent personalities (Indians/foreigners)
- Navy related (Ship, Ports)
- Regional geography.
- Capitals & currencies