VA Tech Wabag Interview Questions For Freshers And Experienced [Technical & HR]
VA Tech Wabag Interview Questions
VA Tech Wabag is a pioneer in waste water management. VA Tech Wabag is now hiring graduates from chemistry and environmental sciences. VA Tech Wabag is now hiring for various positions. Here we are providing you with the basic interview questions to attend the interview at VA Tech Wabag.
Check Here for VA Tech Wabag Recruitment
VA Tech Wabag Interview Rounds
In the company, you have openings for various domains. The interview process is same for almost all these positions. The interview process at VA Tech Wabag is consisting of 4 rounds. They are
- Online Written exam
- GD or JAM (optional)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
VA Tech Wabag Technical Interview Questions For Fresher’s
The technical interview for a fresher candidate would be generally based on the subjects they have at their graduation level. In this round, you need to make him believe that you have all the capabilities to handle the ay kind of opportunity offered by them. Here we are providing you with the frequently asked interview questions from your graduation subjects that are helpful to you in your interview.
Organic Chemistry Interview Questions
- Explain the terms Aliquot and Diluents?
- What is titration?
- What is the difference between fractionation and distillation?
- Explain the difference between Molarity and Normality?
- What are monomers and polymers?
- What is a coupling reaction?
- What the use of graphite rod in a nuclear reactor?
- What is isomerism and what are its types?
- What is saponification of oils?
- What are ligases? What is their importance?
- Give an example of diazotization reaction.
- What is a buffer solution?
Concrete Technology Interview Questions
- What is prestressed concrete? What are its ingredients?
- Describe briefly the various methods of concrete curing.
- What are the dimensions of the standard brick?
- Differentiate between proof resilience and modulus of resilience
- Define angularity number and give practical applications
- What are the steps involved in the concreting process, explain?
- How underwater concreting is carried out?
- What is critical hydraulic gradient?
- Define slenderness ratio. What is its effect on the design of compression members?
- Differentiate between pre-tensioning and post-tensioning
- Why are steel plates inserted inside bearings in elastomeric bearings?
VA Tech Wabag Interview Questions For Fresher’s
As a fresher, this might be your first interview you are going to face. Here are some questions which you will have to answer in order to clear your interview. A small suggestion for all you guys is that each and every question posed to you by the interviewer is only to know about decision making skills and hoe you will handle the situations. The following are few questions that will surely help you in your interview process.
- If you could do anything, what would be your ideal job?
- What can you do for us that other candidates can’t?
- Suppose you win huge money in jackpot, would you still work?
- Looking back, what you would have done differently in life?
- Are you planning to go for further studies?
- What do you seek from a job?
- Explain how would be an asset to this organization?
- Assuming that you are selected, what will be your strategy for next 60 days?
- What have you learned from your failures?
- Why does this role interest you?
- Are you willing to relocate or travel?
- Are you comfortable working in a team?
- What makes you angry?
- What is the most significant thing you’ve done since breakfast?
- How would you classify your style of management?
- How do you consider yourself successful?
VA Tech Wabag Technical Interview Questions For Experienced
The technical interview for experienced will be quite difficult one when compared to that of the fresher. It is so because you will be having a lot of field experience and so naturally something more is expected from you. Here we are providing you with some role specific interview questions that are asked in the interview process.
Construction Manager Interview Questions
- What are the responsibilities of a construction manager?
- What are the first steps of planning a construction project?
- How important is quality control? Why?
- List out the potential risk factors for workers on the construction site?
- Tell me about a problem you encountered while working with an outside firm on a construction project, and how you overcame it.
- How do you structure a team for a construction product? Describe your criteria for hiring them.
- Explain how you can use different dimension tools in CAD? What are the different dimensions available?
- What are the different types of foundation? What is Hybrid Foundation?
- What does a construction cost covers and what does not?
- List out some of the checking’s, done at the completion of construction?
- Describe a typical workweek for the construction manager position?
- Imagine that a trades person or worker disregarded your instructions for their part of the project. How would you respond?
Sales Executive Officer Interview Questions
- What is more important, a quality product or excellent customer service?
- What made you a good sales representative? What makes you a good manager?
- Tell me of a time you tried really hard but in the end the customer was not pleased, how did you manage it?
- Describe some success stories and some difficulties. How did you handle the difficulties?
- Why don’t you want to make more money as an individual contributor?
- What are your selling techniques, how do you present/launch a new product? What presentation’s skills require?
- How much flexibility does the salesperson have in negotiating price with the customer?
- What’s the ideal relationship between sales and marketing, and how do you operationalize that?
- What do you think it takes in terms of skills and qualifications to be a successful sales representative in this organization?
VA Tech Wabag Interview Questions For Experienced
The hr interview is the last round of interview in the interview process. Rather than the answer you give the way you answer plays an important role in this round. Here you will be asked various questions related to your work experience and also about how you have handled your career till date. Here are few hr interview questions to help you out in the interview process.
- Looking back, what you would have done differently in life?
- Give me an example of your creativity
- Why you had so many jobs?
- What do you do to improve your knowledge?
- Why do you want to leave your current employer?
- You seem to be drawing a good salary. Will you be OK in taking a salary cut?
- How long would you expect to work for us?
- How does this position compare with others you’re applying for?
- What do you think is your greatest achievement?
- What was your biggest challenge with your previous boss?
- What motivates you to do a good job?
- Have there been instances, when your decision was challenged by your colleague or manager?
- Are you willing to change your role and profile when required for the project?
- Can you tell us something about your previous boss?
- What irritates you about co-workers?
Hope you have gathered all the information required for attending the interview. Thank you for visiting our website. Have a great day ahead. For more updated career opportunities do visit our website All India Jobs regularly.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.