Tech Support Jobs in CSS CORP | Recruitment Drive from 20th to 26th December 2017 | Chennai
Tech Support Jobs in CSS CORP | Recruitment Drive from 20th to 26th December 2017 | Chennai. Good News for Freshers who have completed their graduation. CSS CORP hiring for International Technical Support at Chennai location from 20th – 26th December 2017. So interested can hurry up for applying CSS CORP Walkin Drive in Chennai. Excellent Job Opportunity for the candidates those who are in search of Tech Support Jobs in MNC Companies. People who have excellent communication skills and technical skills can utilize this CSS CORP Careers. Applicants who are looking for Latest Walkins in Chennai can walk for CSS CORP Recruitment Drive which is held for International Technical Support Jobs. Attend CSS CORP Mega Walkin Drive in Chennai with updated resume to the address mentioned below.
CSS CORP Walkin Drive Details
|Company Name||CSS CORP|
|Job Role||Associate/Senior Associate -(Technical)|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||BPO / Call Centre / ITES|
CSS CORP Job Description (Desired Profile)
- Excellent Communication – for voice support
- Able to communicate effectively
- Good telephone and email etiquette
- Must be a graduate
- Willing to work in US, UK time zones (24/7 environment including rotational night shifts)
CSS CORP Job Required Technical Skills
- Good Understanding of OSI Layers
- Types and Classes of IP Address, Subnet
- Good Understanding of Routers and Switches
- Basic troubleshooting steps for Internet issues
Role & Responsibilities
CSS CORP Company Profile
|Company Name||CSS Corp|
|CEO||Mr. Manish Tandon|
|Headquarters||California, United States|
|Number of Employees||5001-10,000|
|Industry||Information Technology and Services|
How to Apply for CSS CORP Job Openings????
- Copy of updated Resume
- Govt Issued ID Proof
- Adress Proof (if necessary)
- Educational Certificates
- Recent Passport Size Photos
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.