TCS BPS Walkin Drive in Chennai | Hiring for Associate Jobs | 19th – 22nd December 2017
TCS BPS Walkin Drive in Chennai | Hiring for Associate Jobs | 19th – 22nd December 2017. Good Day Readers!! happy to see you all again on this page. Today we came up with Latest Walkin update i.e; TCS BPS Walkin Drive which was held at Chennai on 19th – 22nd December 2017. Passionate candidates who want to start their career in top MNC’c like TCS can utilize this opportunity. TCS BPS is hiring graduate and postgraduate candidates with relevant experience in Application support (Unix, Linux, Windows, Web logic). TCS BPS Careers offers a right environment to kickstart your career with TCS. So interested candidates register for TCS BPS Walkin Drive as per the dates mentioned below. Carry your updated resume with EPCN Number on it to attend the TCS Jobs in Chennai for Associate, Sr Associate Positions. Do you have relevant experience in Application Support???? If yes, go through the below sections to know complete details of TCS BPS Walkin Drive Details.
TCS BPS Walkin Details
|Company Name||Tata Consultancy Services Limited|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, Post Graduate|
|Job Role||Associate, Senior Associate(Technical)|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiters|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITES|
Dear candidates, TCS BPS conducting Mega Walkin Drive for hiring Technology Professionals. We have presented complete TCS BPS Jobs in Chennai Walkin Interview Details for the candidate’s guidance purpose. Desired candidates should have EPCN Number to apply for TCS BPS Walkin. So we advise the candidates to have a look at below section for how to generate EPCN Number, Job Description, Walkin Dates, and Timings. Refer our blog All India Jobs for more Latest Walkin updates. TCS is a pioneer in BPS Services. Career oriented candidates who want to crack the Job in TCS can apply for TCS BPS Walkin.
TCS BPS is looking for experienced candidates for Associate, Senior Associate (Technical) Posts. Enhance your career with TCS BPS by attending the Walkin Interview with your updated resume. Refer TCS BPC Placement Papers to clear the rounds conducted by the officials. If you people have relevant experience in Application Support and looking for Jobs in TCS BPS can crack this TCS BPSC Walkin Interview. We have provided Latest TCS BPS Interview Questions on our blog make use of those questions to get your dream job. Walk for TCS BPS Recrutiment Drive with proper preparation by referring the TCS BPS Test Patterns.
To apply for TCS BPS Walkin EPCN number is mandatory. Register for TCS BPS Recruitment Drive with the following steps and mention EPCN number on your resume.
Step 1 – Go to the link www.careers.tcs.com
Step 2 – Select India geography and click on Experienced Professionals link
Step 3 – Go to Create your profile (For New Users) link and fill the details (Select area of interest as BPS)
Step 4 – You will get EPCN Number & Password to your personal e-mail ID.
TCS BPS Job Description
- Qualification: Any Graduate, Postgraduate
- Experience: 1 to 5 years in any one of the Application support (Unix / Linux / Windows / Web logic)
- Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
- Good communication skill.
- Willingness to work any Shifts.
Latest TCS BPS Job Openings – Eligibility
- Regular education of minimum 15yrs (10th + 12th + 3 years Graduation) is eligible
- Graduates through Open Universities/Correspondence need not apply
- Not more than 2 years gap in Graduation or Employment are not eligible
- Relieving letters from all the previous companies are mandatory.
- Candidates who have attended in the last 6 months of the seelction process are not eligible to apply again.
- Candidates should join us immediately or 15 days notice period can apply.
TCS BPS Company Profile
How to Register for TCS BPC Job Vacancies????
TCS BPS Walkin Interview Details
- Updated Resume
- Govt Issued Original ID Proofs (voters ID/ PAN CARD/ driving license)
- Relieving Letters, Pay Slips from previous company
- Passport Size Photo
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.