Spice Jet Recruitment Drive in Gurgaon | Walkin for Executive – Customer Relations Jobs | 11th & 12th December 2017. Golden Opportunity for Graduates and Post Graduates in India. Spice Jet Careers is hiring the dynamic and talented candidates for Executive positions in Gurgaon Location. Hurry Up!! Urgent Openings for the position of Executive -Customer Relations in the Customer Relations Department. To know more details about Spice Jet Walkin Interview Schedule follow our blog All India Jobs.
Spice Jet Walkin Drive Details
|Company Name||Spice Jet Limited|
|Qualification||MBA/PGDM (Any Stream), Graduate (Any Stream except B.Tech)|
|Experience||1 -2 Years|
|Job Role||Executive – Customer Relations|
|Salary||INR 1,50,000 – 2,25,000 P.A.|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITES|
Spice Jet Airlines Job Description
- Education: Graduate (Any Stream except B.Tech), MBA/PGDM (Any Stream).
- Experience: 0 – 2 Years.
- Age Criteria: 18 to 27 Years.
- Department: Customer Relations.
- Employment Type: Permanent Jobs, Full Time.
- Good Written and Verbal communication skills in both Hindi and English.
- Ability to handle passengers and provide them with best customer service.
- Willing to work any rotational shifts 24/7 Operations.
- Pick Up and Drop Facilities are available.
Spice Jet Job Roles & Responsibilities
- Helping customers about the usage of organization’s product or services.
- Handling Administrative work.
- Finding ways to measure Customer Satisfaction and improve services.
- Communicating courteously with customers by email, telephone, letter, and face to face.
- Offering/ Selling competitive prices & packages to customers when required.
- Consistency in quality.
- Response Time: Cases should be handled within the defined TAT.
- Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with internal and external customers.
Spice Jet Airlines Company Profile
How To Apply For Spice Jet Walkin Interview
Spice Jet Airlines Walkin Interview Details
- Updated Resume.
- 10th,12th & Graduation (Mark sheet/ Certificate)
- Aadhar Card.
- Passport / Voter ID.
- Pan Card.