Sonata Software Interview Questions For Freshers And Experienced (Technical & HR)
Sonata Software Interview Questions
A very bright career opportunity is waiting for all the fresher and experienced candidates. Sonata Software is one of the leading technical companies in the IT industry. Sonata Software is now hiring candidates for various positions. Here we are providing you with the needed interview questions that will be helpful for you to attend the interview at Sonata Software.
Check Here for Sonata Software Recruitment
Sonata Software Interview Rounds
In the company, you have openings for various domains. The interview process is same for almost all these positions. The interview process at Sonata Software is consisting of 4 rounds. They are
- Online Written exam
- GD or JAM (optional)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Sonata Software Technical Interview Questions For Fresher’s
Being a technical graduate you will have many dreams regarding your career. Here is an opportunity waiting for you to make your dreams come true. Sonata Software is now hiring fresher graduates with excellent technical skills for various positions. Here are few interview questions to help you out in your interview.
Java Interview Questions
- What do you know about the features of java?
- What is a platform?
- What is the main difference between Java platform and other platforms?
- What is data encapsulation and what’s its significance?
- Explain the exception handling mechanism in Java.
- Describe different states of a thread.
- Can a class be a super class and a sub-class at the same time? Give example.
- Can we have two methods in a class with the same name?
- Can we execute a java program without a main () method?
- Why multiple inheritance is not supported in java?
DBMS Interview Questions
- What is DBMS? How data is stored in DBMS?
- What are ACID properties?
- What are super, primary, candidate and foreign keys?
- What is E-R model?
- What are advantages of DBMS over traditional file based systems?
- What is SQL? Why is it used?
- What is a transaction?
- What are the various kinds of operations performed by DBMS?
- What is normalization? Explain the normal forms.
- What are the types of data independence?
- What is RDBMS? What is the difference between DBMS and RDBMS?
- What is a Join? What are the types of joins?
- Describe concurrency control?
- What are the differences between DDL, DML, and DCL in SQL?
Sonata Software HR Interview Questions For Fresher’s
This is the last round and important round of the interview. The time has come for you to show case your skills to the interviewer. The only way for you to clear this round is to answer clearly everything with confidence. Keeping your energy levels high is also important. Here we are providing you the basically asked hr interview questions in Sonata Software.
- Tell me something about yourself that is not written in your resume.
- What do you know about us?
- Are you planning to go for further studies?
- What do you seek from a job?
- Would you lie for the company?
- If you could do anything, what would be your ideal job?
- Are you willing to relocate or travel?
- Have you been in some challenging situation? Explain how you handled it?
- What can you do for us that other candidates can’t?
- Suppose you win huge money in a jackpot, would you still work?
- Looking back, what you would have done differently in life?
- Are you comfortable working in a team?
Sonata Software Technical Interview Questions For Experienced
Being an experienced candidate you need to answer various questions when you attend an interview. The questions posed to you by an interviewer mostly will be specific to your role you are being assigned with and also few questions related to your previous work. Here are few role specific interview questions that are asked by the interviewer at Sonata Software.
Automation Tester Interview Questions
- In what conditions we cannot use automation testing for the Agile method?
- What do you think holds testers back to do automation? Is there a way to overcome it?
- Do you think that testing can be done only at the UI level?
- What is the difference between assert and verify commands?
- What is Automation Testing? What are the benefits of Automation Testing?
- What are the steps involved in the Automation Process?
- What is a framework?
- What are the different types of navigation commands?
- What is Selenium? What are the different Selenium components?
- What are the limitations of Selenium?
- What are the different types of waits available in Web Driver?
PLSQL Developer Interview Questions
- Differentiate between % ROWTYPE and TYPE RECORD.
- What is the basic structure of PL/SQL?
- What are the benefits of PL/SQL packages?
- Differ between Anonymous blocks and subprograms.
- What is wrong in the following assignment statement?
- balance = balance + 2000
- Explain uses of the cursor.
- What is the difference between a function and a stored procedure?
- How is a process of PL SQL compiled?
- What is the difference between FUNCTION, PROCEDURE, AND PACKAGE in PL/SQL?
- Name few schema objects that can be created using PL/SQL?
- What are the basic SQL commands
- Explain the uses of a database trigger?
- Explain Raise_application_error.
- How would you reference column values BEFORE and AFTER you have inserted and deleted triggers?
Sonata Software HR Interview Questions For Experienced
The hr round is the round that which cannot be predicted by any interviewee. All that a person can hope for this round is to perform well. The things one has to keep in their mind while attending this round are confidence and positivity. Here are few hr interview questions to help you about this round.
- If employed, how do you manage time for interviews?
- What qualities would you look for, if you were recruiting someone for this position?
- What bugs you about coworkers or bosses?
- How would you classify your style of management?
- If you face a problem with your own performance, what would you do?
- Are you willing to relocate or travel?
- How did you prepare for this interview?
- What do co-workers say about you?
- Why have you been out of work so long?
- What is the motivating factor for you at work?
Hope you have gathered all the information required for attending the interview. Thank you for visiting our website. Have a great day ahead. For more updated career opportunities do visit our website All India Jobs regularly.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.