Shoppers Stop Interview Questions [Technical & HR] For Freshers And Experienced
Shoppers Stop Interview Questions
Are you a Shoppers Stop Interview Questions Enthusiast? Here is the great news for you. Here we are presenting all the basic details and frequently asked interview questions regarding Shoppers Stop Interview. So, the contenders who are interested to know more about Shopper Stop Interview for giving better performance in Interview should keep an eye on below section keenly without any delay.
Also Check: Shoppers Stop Recruitment
Also Check: Shoppers Stop Recruitment
Shoppers Stop is an Indian retailing company. It began by operating a chain of department stores under the name “Shoppers’ Stop” with 83 stores across 38 cities in India. Shoppers Stop Ltd has been awarded “the Hall of Fame” and won “the Emerging Market Retailer of the Year Award”, by the World Retail Congress. Also, Shoppers Stop launched its e-store with delivery across major cities in India in 2008 and released an app for smartphones in 2016.
Shoppers Stop Interview Rounds
The interview rounds are designed in such a way to filter out the right person for corresponding vacant position out of all other applicants. So, the contenders who are going to participate in Shoppers Stop Interview should aware of all the basic interview rounds which are clearly mentioned below
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Personal Interview
Contenders who are eagerly waiting for their interview schedules should aware of crucial information regarding interview like the existence of extra rounds, interview questions etc.
There may be a chance of some extra interview rounds which are purely based on candidates pool namely Group discussion, Debate, JAM Session etc. So, the aspirants who are applied and eligible for Shoppers Stop interview should be prepared well on interview questions topic which is clearly detailed in this article especially for the sake of applicants practice purpose. Hope you guys utilize this availability of various frequently asked interview questions for giving the best performance in Shoppers Stop Interview.
All the contenders who are qualified in all the conducted interview rounds successfully will be placed in respective vacant position without any rejection. So, contenders are advised to follow this section keenly to get a good score in Shopper Stop interview rounds successfully.
Shoppers Stop Technical Interview Questions For Freshers
Applicants who had the passion for working in Shoppers Stop as the best employee here is the good news. To secure the best score in technical interview contenders should check given commonly asked technical interview questions which are to be asked by the Interviewer especially for fresher candidates.
Operating System Interview Questions
- What are the functions of the operating system?
- Describe system calls and its type
- What are the different types of Kernel?
- Explain Booting the system and Bootstrap program in the operating system.
- What are the main functions of a Kernel?
- What are the advantages of multiprocessor system?
- Describe Main memory and Secondary memory storage in brief.
- Is it possible to have a deadlock involving only one process? Explain your answer.
- What is an operating system?
- What is a Kernel?
- What are the disadvantages of Microkernels?
- What is a command interpreter?
- Explain the basic functions of process management.
- What is a library?
- What do you know about interrupt?
- Explain Process.
- What do you mean by a zombie process?
- What is a daemon?
- How would you identify daemons in Unix?
- What do you know about a Pipe? When is it used?
- What are the various IPC mechanisms?
- What is context switching?
- What is a critical section?
- What is the basic difference between preemptive and not-preemptive scheduling?
- Explain condition variable.
- What are the necessary conditions for a deadlock to occur?
- Name the different types of memory?
- Throw some light on Internal Process Memory.
- What are page frames?
- Differentiate between logical and physical address.
- What are the basic functions of file management in OS?
HTML Interview Questions
- What is HTML?
- What are tags?
- Do all HTML tags come in a pair?
- What are some of the common lists that can be used when designing a page?
- What is the difference between HTML elements and tags?
- What is head in HTML document?
- What is “Semantic HTML?”
- What is an image map?
- What is the advantage of collapsing white space?
- Can attribute values be set to anything or are there specific values that they accept?
- How do you insert a copyright symbol on a browser page?
- How do you create links to sections within the same page?
- Is there any way to keep list elements straight in an HTML file?
- If you see a web address on a magazine, to which web page does it point?
- What is the use of using alternative text in image mapping?
- Do older HTML files work on newer browsers?
- Does a hyperlink apply to text only?
- What does DOCTYPE mean?
- What’s the difference between standards mode and quirks mode?
- What are the reasons for validating an HTML?
- What is span in HTML?
- What is contained in HTML markup?
- What is a body in HTML document?
- Do all character entities display properly on all systems?
- How do you change the number type in the middle of a list?
- What are style sheets?
- What bullet types are available?
- How do you create multi colored text on a web page?
- Why are there both numerical and named character entity values?
- What is the advantage of grouping several check boxes together?
- What are the limitations when serving XHTML pages?
Shoppers Stop HR Interview Questions For Freshers
Here are some of the important and frequently asked HR interview questions for fresher applicants. Candidates can bookmark this page as per their convenience. Aspirants should understand that they will be chosen for vacancy only after reviewing their performance shown during the HR interview. To bring best of you, we are provided frequently asked interview questions which you should need to include into your practice schedule to get a sure shot result in the interview.
- How do you establish working relationships with new people?
- Give an example of a time when you had to make a quick decision on the job?
- What is the biggest problem you have faced on projects so far and how did you solve it? What made the problem difficult to resolve?
- What was the result? Would you do anything differently now?
- Give me an example of a time when you noticed a small problem before it turned into a major one. Did you take the initiative to correct it? What kind of preventive measure did you undertake?
- Tell me about a situation when you made a mistake at work. What happened exactly and how did you deal with it? What steps did you take to improve the situation?
- Give me a recent example of a stressful situation on the job. What happened? How did you handle it?
- List 5 words that best Describe your strengths?
- What are two of your weaknesses?
- What would you want to achieve in your first year on the job?
- What are you most proud of?
- What motivates you to work hard?
Shoppers Stop Technical Interview Questions For Experienced
Contenders should practice Shoppers Stop frequently asked technical interview questions to crack technical interview easily. So, contenders should practice these interview questions thoroughly without any delay. To learn more about interview questions like HR interview questions keep reading this article till the end without any late.
CMS Programmer Interview Questions
- List out the benefits of using Joomla?
- Explain how you change favicon?
- By default what is the prefix Joomla have?
- How to create custom database tables during a package installation?
- List some common issues that arise when a concrete5 theme is being reviewed?
- What is Concrete5?
- List some benefits of using db.xml in the Doctrine XML Format over db.xml in the AXMLS format?
- What is a Block?
- Explain groups concept in user management of Concrete5?
- Explain getSearchableContent() method?
- What are the contents of a Block’s Directory?
- Explain getAttribute() function.
- List the methods to retrieve data about a page?
- Where are Blocks located?
- What are the steps to copy a Language Tree in Concrete5?
- How to hide a newly added page?
- How to troubleshoot mail problems?
- What are the components of Front-End Content of a website?
- Mention what is Magento?
- How to disable the Dashboard Statistics Graph?
- Mention what are the basic features of Magento?
- How do Blocks go together to make a site?
- Explain how you can change Magento Core API settings?
- What is the use of validate() method?
- Why Drupal is considered powerful CMS compare to other CMS system?
- Name some of the most commonly used PHP based CMSs?
- Explain what Drupal distributions are and when to use?
Communication Systems Interview Questions
- What is communication?
- What is Electronic?
- Different types of communications? Explain?
- Difference between electronic and electrical?
- For attenuation of high frequencies, we should use?
- A modem is classified as low speed if data rate handled is?
- What is CDMA, TDMA, FDMA?
- What is engineering?
- VSB modulation is preferred in TV because?
- What is Oscillator?
- A woofer should be fed from the input through a?
- What is sampling?
- Which is an indirect way of generating FM?
- The commercial Frequency deviation of FM is?
- What is cut-off frequency?
- The color of an object is decided by?
- What is pass band?
- The frequency range of 300 kHz to 3000 kHz is known as?
- Difference between mobile and a cell phone
- What is modulation? And where it is utilized?
- What is demodulation?
- What is a base station?
- How many satellites are required to cover the earth?
- What is attenuation?
- What is multiplexing?
- What are Barkhausen criteria?
- What is an Amplifier?
- Explain Full duplex and half duplex.
- What is a feedback? And explain different types of feedback.
- What are a transducer and transponder?
- What is op-amp?
- What is transistor?
- What is a semi conductor?
- What is a diode?
AJAX Developer Interview Questions
- What is Ajax?
- How many types of triggers are present in an update panel?
- What is the name of the DLL that contains Ajax control tool kit?
- How to control the duration of an Ajax request?
- What Browsers support Ajax?
- What are the disadvantages of Ajax?
- Which are the two methods used for cross domain Ajax calls?
- How we can send data to the server using Ajax?
- What are all the features of Ajax?
- What is Asynchronous in Ajax?
- Describe how to handle concurrent AJAX requests?
- What are the extender controls?
- Is AJAX a programming language?
- Where AJAX cannot be used?
- Describe the formats and protocols used/specified by AJAX
- What is AJAX Framework?
- For what error conditions should programs check?
- How should AJAX objects be created?
- How can you test the Ajax code?
- What do I need to know to create my own AJAX functionality?
- What are all the browsers support AJAX?
- How can you find out that an AJAX request has been completed?
- What do the different ready status in XMLHttpRequest?
- What are the pre-requisites to execute AJAX applications on a server?
- What is AJAX Control Extender Toolkit?
- What is JSON in Ajax?
- What js library is available to use the Ajax?
- What are all the technologies used by Ajax?
- What is update panel?
- What are the advantages of Ajax?
- What are all the controls of Ajax?
- What are Ajax applications?
Shoppers Stop HR Interview Questions For Experienced
In this section, We update latest and frequently asked HR interview questions for experienced candidates to give enough support for them. This is a one-stop destination for all Shoppers Stop HR interview questions. So, we suggest contenders should add this section into their preparation syllabus for better understanding of HR interview questions.
- Why do you think should we take you for this job?
- What is the motivating factor for you at work?
- Why do you want to leave your present job?
- What is your greatest achievement?
- What qualities would you look for, if you were recruiting someone for this position?
- You seem to have switched many jobs-why?
- You do not have all the experience we are seeking for this position.
- How did you manage to attend this interview during your working hours?
- If your boss was present here, what do you think he would tell us about you?
- Would you like to work in a team or on your own?
- Did you face any problems in your last role?
- Was your work ever criticized? What did you do?
- You don’t seem to have lead in your last role. How would you be able to do it here?
- If you face a problem with your own performance, what would you do?
- How would you describe your work style?
- Your expected salary?
Let us know if you have any doubts regarding Shoppers Stop Interview Questions. We will always ready to help you out from difficulties as soon as possible. To know more about this post keeps an eye on our website www.allindiajobs.in by bookmarking our page for your convenience.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.