Sasken Communication Technologies Interview Questions For Freshers And Experienced (Technical & HR)
Sasken Communication Technologies Interview Questions
Here in this article we are mainly focused on Sasken Communication Technologies frequently asked interview questions. So, the aspirants who had wished to join in Sasken Communications have a glance on this page. By practicing multiple interview questions will give you comfort-ness during interview time. To learn more about this article keep an eye on this page for your convenience.
Also Check: Sasken Communication Technologies Recruitment
Also Check: Sasken Communication Technologies Recruitment
Sasken Technologies Limited (formerly, Sasken Communication Technologies Limited) is a publicly traded (Stock) company based in Bangalore, India, and provides Product Engineering and Digital Transformation services to global customers in industries such as Semiconductors, Automotive, Enterprise grade Devices, Smart Devices and Wearable’s, Industrials, Retail, Satcom, and Telecom. For more details keep reading this article till the end without any late. Also, you can check this page whenever you want without any search burden by bookmarking this page.
Sasken Communication Technologies Interview Rounds
The selection process of applied candidates in Sasken Communications Technologies Interview is based on their performance shown in interview rounds. To know more detailed information regarding interview rounds, keep a look at this section as follows
- Online Test
- Technical Round
- HR Round
- Personal Interview
Contenders should work out on above-mentioned interview rounds related topics to become expertise regarding all the aspects interlinked with Sasken communications technologies interview through which you can hit all the interview rounds easily. To get a selection in Sasken Communication Technologies Interview, aspirants should need to complete all the interview rounds with qualifying marks respectively.
Sasken Communication Technologies Technical Interview Questions For Freshers
In general, the interview questions to be asked in this round relate to particular awareness about respective vacancy technical activities along with the core topics covered in the academic syllabus. So, contenders are suggested to revise all those areas by referring this section before attending the Interview schedule.
Satellite Communications Interview Questions
- Explain Weather satellite?
- What is Miniaturized satellite?
- What is the first passive satellite transponder?
- What is Tether satellite?
- What is Communications satellite?
- The first satellite to receive and transmit simultaneously
- What is Space station?
- What is Biosatellite?
- A helical antenna is used for satellite tracking because of
- What is Earth observation satellite?
- What is Space Observatory?
- What is the frequency range of C-band?
- What is Spy satellite?
- What is a device that detects both vertically and horizontally polarized signals simultaneously?
- Do you have any questions that you want to ask?
- How do you handle workplace problems?
- What is an Anti-satellite weapon?
- What is the local oscillator (mixer) frequency of the satellite with an uplink frequency in GHz band?
- What is Global navigation satellite system?
- What kind of battery panels are used in some advanced satellites
- How do I interpret water vapor imagery?
- What kind of battery used by older satellites?
- Where can I find the time on satellite pictures? What time zone is this?
- How do I interpret infrared satellite pictures?
- What are the Types of Satellite?
- What band does VSAT first operate?
- What do you do when someone criticizes you?
- Tell me about a skill you recently acquired or improved.
- What is the maximum operating rate of a wireless LAN using infrared communication?
- What is the approximate path loss from the satellite-to-earth station?
- Earth station uses what type of antenna
Digital Communications Interview Questions
- Define Dirac comb or ideal sampling function.
- State sampling theorem.
- What are the features of code Division Multiple Accesses?
- What is called multipath Interference?
- What is the advantage of a spread spectrum technique?
- What is called frequency hop spread spectrum?
- What is aliasing or fold over?
- What is meant by PCM?
- What are the disadvantages of closed loop bit synchronization
- Define code efficiency
- Define pseudo-noise (PN) sequence
- What does the term catastrophic cyclic code represent?
- Define quantizing process.
- What is meant by idle channel noise?
- Define delta modulation
- What is Optical Fiber?
- Name the types of uniform quantizer
- What is the need for speech coding at low bit rates?
- What is PAM?
- Define modulation rate.
- State NRZ unipolar format
- Define a random binary sequence.
- What are the three codes used for the anti jamming application?
- What is called frequency hop spread spectrum?
- Give the correlation property of random binary sequence.
- What is called processing gain?
- State Manchester format
- What is Inter symbol interference?
- Which criterion makes ISI Zero?
- What has matched filter receiver?
- What is maximum likelihood detector
- Define antipodal signals
- Give the two basic operations of DPSK transmitter
- Define deviation ratio in MSK
- What are the three broad types of synchronization?
- What is called jamming effect?
- What is Anti jamming?
- What is the two function of fast frequency hopping?
Sasken Communication Technologies HR Interview Questions For Freshers
As the HR interview questions are very typical to answer, contenders are advised to develop a required knowledge on all the essential topics regarding HR interview. Having a good idea on these interview questions which are likely to expect in the interview, can give you the level of the stability to tackle the problems during the HR interview.
- What do you want to do?
- Describe your perfect job?
- Discuss your greatest accomplishment over the last couple years.
- How did your interview go? How did you like the group you interviewed with?
- What have you been up to since you were laid off or finished school?
- Why do you want to work in our company?
- Do You love south Indian food?
- Why I would hire you?
- Do you like working alone or in a group?
- Favorite Subject in your discipline of engineering
- How do you handle conflict in a group?
- Give an example of a time when you showed initiative
- How much do you want to make? How much did you make at your previous position?
- what problems and difficulties did you face in your life?
- Why do you think you will be successful in this job?
- Have you ever had a bad experience with an employer?
- Give an example of a time when you handled a major crisis
- Where do you expect to be in five years’ time?
- What motivates you?
- How do you manage your time and prioritize tasks?
Sasken Communication Technologies Technical Interview Questions For Experienced
As an experienced person, you should be able to face all the types of technical interview questions easily. For that purpose, you should need to spend some time on brushing up your core related interview questions. To reduce your searching risk, we made a step forward to bring all the necessary information regarding frequently asked technical interview questions into one section as below.
Python Developer Interview Questions
- Define python?
- Define a method in Python?
- Describe python usage in web programming?
- Is there any tool used to find bugs or carrying out static analysis?
- Rules for local and global variables in python?
- How to find methods or attributes of an object?
- Is there any equivalent to scanf() or sscanf()?
- Define class?
- How to prevent blocking in the content() method of the socket?
- In python, are there any databases to DB packages?
- How do we share global variables across modules in Python?
- How can we pass optional or keyword parameters from one function to another in Python?
- Explain pickling and unpickling?
- Explain how Python is interpreted?
- How is memory managed in python?
- Explain indexing and slicing operation in sequences?
- Explain how to make Forms in python?
- Describe how to implement Cookies for Web python?
- What are uses of lambda?
- When do you use list vs. tuple vs. dictionary vs. set?
- When you need ordered container of things, which will be manipulated, use lists?
- Do they know a tuple/list/dict when they see it?
- Why was the language called as Python?
- What is used to represent Strings in Python? Are double quotes used for String representation or single quotes used for String representation in Python?
- Why cannot lambda forms in Python contain statements?
- Which of the languages does Python resemble in its class syntax?
- Does Python support strongly for regular expressions? What are the other languages that support strongly for regular expressions?
- Why is not all memory freed when Python exits?
- What is a Lambda form? Explain about assert statement?
- Explain the role of repr function.
IOS Developer Interview Questions
- What is read-only?
- What is read-write?
- What is a self in Objective c?
- What is super in objective C?
- A difference between shallow copy and deep copy?
- What is assign?
- What is unsafe_unretained?
- What is a copy?
- What is the purpose of delegates?
- what is retain count in objective c?
- How would you create your own custom view?
- Whats the difference between frame and bounds?
- Is a delegate retained?
- What are the App states? Explain them?
- Whats the difference between NSArray and NSMutableArray?
- Explain retain counts?
- Multitasking support is available from which version?
- What is the difference between NSNotification and delegate?
- Explain Nil – NULL – NSNULL?
- Whats a struct?
- How many bytes we can send to apple push notification server?
- What is push notification?
- What is keyword Atomic in objective C?
- Can we use two table view controllers on one view controller?
- Is the delegate for a CAAnimation retained?
- Explain the difference between NSOperationQueue concurrent and non-concurrent?
- What is the advantage of categories? What is the difference between implementing a category and inheritance?
- The difference between categories and extensions?
- What is polymorphism?
- What is responder chain?
- Can we use one table view with two different data sources? How you will achieve this?
- Difference between Atomic and non-atomic?
- What are the differences between category and subclass?
- What happens when you add autorelease two times?
- What is the use of Controller?
Embedded Systems Engineer Interview Questions
- What are static variables?
- What is interrupt latency?
- How you can optimize it?
- What is a size of the character, integer, integer pointer, character pointer?
- What is a NULL pointer and what is its use?
- How is generic list manipulation function written which accepts elements of any kind?
- What are volatile variables?
- What do you mean by const keyword?
- What is the difference between embedded systems and the system in which RTOS is running?
- What is ISR?
- What is the return type of ISR?
- Can we use any function inside ISR?
- Why cannot arrays be passed by values to functions?
- Can we use printf inside ISR?
- What is the job of the pre processor, compiler, assembler, and linker?
- Can we put a break point inside ISR?
- How to decide whether given processor is using little endian format or big endian format?
- What is Top half & bottom half of a kernel?
- Difference between RISC and CISC processor.
- What is RTOS?
- What is the difference between hard real-time and soft real-time OS?
- What type of schedule is there in RTOS?
- What is priority inversion?
- What is priority inheritance?
- How many types of IPC mechanism you know?
- What is semaphore?
- What is a void pointer and what is its use?
- How can you define a structure with bit field members?
- What is a spin lock?
- What is the difference between binary semaphore and mutex?
- What is a virtual memory?
- Which parameters decide the size of data type for a processor?
- What is the difference between static linking and dynamic linking?
- What is kernel paging?
- Can structures be passed to the functions by value?
Sasken Communication Technologies HR Interview Questions For Experienced
The HR interview round is run by the interviewer with the main motive of observing contenders ability skills. The interviewer may be watching your way of explanation to conclude whether you are really interested towards employment in Sasken Communication Technologies or not. So, we suggest aspirants should present their best in an interview to get a sure shot result in HR interview. To make it real, all you need to do is practicing more and more commonly asked HR interview questions as detailed follows.
- Can you speak more about yourself?
- What do you think are your greatest strengths at work?
- What is the one thing that you want to improve about yourself?
- Where would you be in five years from now?
- Have you ever faced a challenging situation? How did you deal with it?
- Give me three reasons proving you deserve this job?
- What kind of hobbies and interests do you possess?
- Can you talk about a person who inspires you and why?
- How will you prove to be an asset to this organization?
- Can you talk about the kind of ethics you follow at work?
- Will you be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines?
- How committed do you think you will be to this position?
- Can you describe yourself in under a minute?
- Tell me why did you decide to leave your last job?
We have done a lot of effort on covering entire detailed information regarding Sasken Communication Technologies Interview Questions in a single article as mentioned above. Keep visiting our website All India Jobs regularly to know latest updates and notification about interview questions.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.