Rivera Manpower Walkin Drive In Bangalore | Customer Support Executive Jobs | 12th To 30th December 2017
Rivera Manpower Walkin Drive In Bangalore | Customer Support Executive Jobs | 12th To 30th December 2017. Do you complete your graduation and looking for a job? If yes here is good news for you. Rivera Manpower is going to conduct a recruitment drive for the graduates in Bangalore. Applicants who are interested in working as Customer Support Executive can grab this chance. You can also check Rivera Manpower Careers page to avoid further complications. Scroll down this page for more details about Rivera Manpower job interview.
You can also check: Interview Questions
Rivera Manpower Walkin Drive Details
|Company Name||Rivera Manpower Services|
|Job Role||Customer Support Executive|
|Salary||INR 2,00,000 – 4,25,000 P.A.|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITES|
Rivera Manpower is going to conduct walkin in Bangalore. Aspirants who have excellent communication skills are most welcome. For the sake of candidates who have desire to attend for Rivera Manpower walkin, we provide complete material for the preparation on this page. We hope that this material is useful for your exam preparation. You can also book mark our page All India Jobs for more latest job updates.
Job hunters who are going to appear for the Rivera Manpower walkin interview should practice Rivera Manpower Placement Papers and Rivera Manpower Test Pattern. These will help you to crack the exam easily and to know the difficulty level of the examination. Do not forget to carry all the required documents which are mentioned below to the interview. Check job description, venue, and more details below.
Rivera Manpower Banking Job Description
- Deliver extraordinary customer service by responding to questions concerning customer accounts for company’s different Products spanning across Consumer segment & Corporate segment in a fast paced, structured customer care environment.
- Process card applications in a timely and comprehensive manner to ensure customer satisfaction with Inbound and Outbound calling.
- Highlight issues through feedback and recommend changes in workflows, procedures and service levels to meet customer needs and to ensure quality service at all times.
- Grow and nurture customer relationships on every interaction that results in measurable Customer value.
- Document necessary account information and offer custom solutions that benefit the customer.
- Deliver extraordinary results measured by customer satisfaction, effectiveness, efficiency, and quality.
- Balance customer interests with the interests of the company.
- Deliver Employees, Customers and Shareholder metrics as per goals.
- Resolve all customer queries and follow established problem ticket recording procedures as appropriate.
- Gather relevant information from customers as required and update it accurately to facilitate the decision-making process.
Rivera Manpower E commerce Job Responsibilities
- With 1+ years experience within a customer focused/contact environment and in performing inbound calls.
- PC literate Good knowledge of internet, emails, and keyboard skills.
- Communication verbal and written, by use of appropriate words and phrases.
- Team working develops productive and supportive relationships at all levels.
- Managing change demonstrates a positive attitude to change and can priorities as required.
- Using initiative takes responsibility for own actions and decisions.
- Appreciates the consequences of delaying actions.
- Taking ownership of the customer case.
- Problem-solving analyses information accurately with appropriate speed.
Rivera Manpower Desire Candidate Profile
- Minimum, one year of customer interaction or customer support experience, strongly preferred, either by phone or face to face.
- Must be willing to work in an environment that requires 100% phone-based customer interaction.
- Proficiency with essential computer functions including mouse and keyboard usage, launching applications, conducting searches on the Internet, and maneuvering in a Windows-based environment strongly preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Rivera Manpower Company Profile
Rivera Manpower Services is a leader in providing talent solutions to IT and non-IT sectors. For the last ten years, we have been partnering with organizations to increase the quality and speed of recruitment by providing high-performing and highly skilled talent for niche roles. Our broad industry awareness combined with a full talent pool of high caliber professional enables us to find the right match between skills, roles, and culture. Our specialist’s teams have years of experience in their specific skill area, and they consistently pick the right candidates that fit our client’s unique requirements. We work with the best in the industry and have long-term relationships with clients such as Ernst & Young, Amazon, JP Morgan, DELL, IBM and American Express.
How To Apply For Rivera Manpower Job Vacancies
Rivera Manpower is going to recruit the graduate candidates for Customer Support Executive role. Aspirants who are interested and eligible can directly attend for Rivera Manpower job interview on the mentioned dates in Bangalore. You can check complete Rivera Manpower walkin details in the below sections.
Rivera Manpower Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 12th To 30th December 2017
Walkin Time: 10 AM onwards
No.8, 2nd Floor, Samsung Plaza,
100ft Ring Road, BTM 2nd Stage,
Next To Vodafone, Bangalore,
Contact Person: Swathi
Essential Documents To Carry For Interview
- One hard copy of an updated resume
- All educational documents
- Any government id proof
- Valid address proof
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.