Reliance Petroleum Interview Questions For Freshers And Experienced (Technical & HR)
Reliance Petroleum Interview Questions
Reliance Petroleum is one of the largest private sector company in India. It is now providing a wide range of career opportunities to all the graduates. Here we are providing you with the interview questions that will be useful to you in your interview process.
Check Here For Reliance Petroleum Recruitment
Reliance Petroleum Interview Rounds
In this company, you have openings for various domains. The interview process is same for almost all these positions. The interview process at Reliance Petroleum is consisting of 4 rounds. They are
- Online Written exam
- GD or JAM (optional)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Reliance Petroleum Technical Interview Questions for Freshers
The technical round of interview will be at a very basic level for all the candidates. Here in this round, the person is checked whether he has the minimum knowledge and technical skills to handle the job assigned to him. Here are few interview questions that will be helpful to you in the interview.
Mechatronics Interview Questions
- What are the static characteristics of Instruments?
- What is the difference between the pressure vessel and a column?
- What are pressure transducers?
- What are the design stages in Mechatronics?
- How does the failure of a knuckle pin occur?
- Which pressure transducers are used for measuring pressure?
- What is the difference between PLC and a logic card?
- How the temperature compensation is achieved in Strain Gauges?
- Explain the working principle of O RING
- Say something about Splash and Knockout vessels?
- Explain the theory of Thermo Couples.
- Differentiate between feedback and feedforward control systems.
- What is Transfer Function?
- What is the difference between Relay and Contactor?
Metallurgy Interview Questions
- What is the difference between the isotropic and anisotropic materials?
- What is Vacuum Induction Melting?
- Describe strain aging based on dislocation theory.
- Why is steel vital in the construction of an aircraft?
- Specific strength of materials is very high when they are in fibre size but lower when they are in bar form – Why?
- What are the super alloys? Why are they used for land-based turbines?
- What are the properties and applications of manganese steel?
- What is the different between ferrite percentage and ferrite number?
- What is meant by powder metallurgy?
- Why is it that the maximum value which the residual stress can reach is the elastic limit of the material?
- What is Stress Corrosion cracking?
- Explain the separation process of gold from mercury?
- What is meant by hardening ability of metals?
- Why we are doing post heating in alloy steel welding?
Reliance Petroleum HR Interview Questions for Freshers
Wow!! You have cleared all the rounds of your interview and entered the last round of interview. Here you will be assessed regarding your personal skills. We can also say that the interviewer concludes whether you can handle your job responsibilities or not. Here are few questions which are helpful to you to clear this round.
- How would you classify your style of management?
- On a scale of 10 rate me as an interviewer.
- What makes you angry?
- Give me an example of your creativity
- Do you have any other offer at hand?
- Have you been in some challenging situation? Explain how you handled it?
- How did you prepare for this interview?
- What do you think is your greatest achievement?
- Would you lie for the company?
- If you could do anything, what would be your ideal job?
- What can you do for us that other candidates can’t?
- Tell me something about yourself that is not written in your resume.
- What do you know about us?
- Are you planning to go for further studies?
Reliance Petroleum Technical Interview Questions for Experienced
Reliance Petroleum is now offering various job opportunities for fresher. Here is a chance for you guys to showcase your skills and build up a bright career. Here we are providing you with the basically asked technical questions. Go through these questions which are useful for you in your interview.
Petroleum Engineer Interview Questions
- What is the main advantage of using the pressure drawdown tests?
- What is pseudo pressure?
- What is enhanced oil recovery?
- Explain how Spontaneous logs are useful?
- Which mineral is frequently used to increase the weight or density of drilling mud?
- What is the importance of drilling muds?
- What experiences do you have with hydraulic fracturing?
- What are the applications of Trasformer oil?
- What is the drill-stem testing?
- Explain the method of “Gas injection down the drill pipe”? What are the advantages of this technique?
- Explain Diffusivity equation and conditions for its different solutions
- Mention what are the different types of well logging?
Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions
- What are the different types of fits? Explain.
- What are the differences between pneumatics and hydraulics?
- What are the different types of springs and explain them briefly?
- What kind of materials should be used for shafts manufacturing?
- Based on which law does distillation column, heat exchangers, compressors and pumps work?
- What is Carnot engine?
- What are the points that should be kept in mind during forging design?
- What is the difference between Critical Speed and Whirling Speed?
- What is the difference between shear center flexural center of twist and elastic center?
- Explain in an orderly manner how the force in the member of a truss be detected using the method of joint.
- Why steels are heat treatable and why not cast irons? If yes why?
- What are the different theories of failure under static load, explain briefly?
Reliance Petroleum HR Interview Questions for Experienced
This round is more critical and important when compared to the technical round. It is so because the hr interview is meant to calculate your decision making capabilities, situation handling skill and many others. Here are few frequently asked interview questions. Go through these before attending the interview. So that you can do well in your interview.
- What are the kind of expectations you have from your first job?
- Are you willing to change your role and profile when required for a project?
- What is your ideal company culture?
- How would you rate your memory?
- What quality in your co-workers irritates you?
- Have you ever done any volunteer work? If so, what was it like?
- What steps do you follow to study a problem before making a decision?
- What do you think is a reasonable orientation time?
- What do you do to keep your self updated in your work field?
- Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Wednesday, Friday, or Saturday?
- Are you happy with your career-to-date?
- What was most and least rewarding about your last position?
Hope this article is helpful to you in attending your interview at Reliance Petroleum. Wish you a very good luck for your interview. For more job updates keep visiting our website All India Jobs regularly.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.