Ramco Systems Interview Questions [Technical & HR] For Freshers And Experienced
Ramco Systems Interview Questions
Are you looking for a job which drives you to a good career path? Here are the best opportunities with Ramco Systems. Ramco Systems is now offering bright career opportunities for fresher and experienced candidates. Here we are providing you with all the details of the recruitment process and the interview questions that are required for attending the interview.
Check Here For Ramco Systems Recruitment
Ramco Systems Interview Rounds
In this company, you have openings for various domains. The interview process is same for almost all these positions. The interview process at Ramco Systems is consisting of 4 rounds. They are
- Online Written exam
- GD or JAM (optional)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Ramco Systems Technical Interview Questions for Freshers
The technical interview round is basically used to analyze your technical skills. Technical skills not only include how much knowledge you have but also include how fast you analyze and understand things. Here, in this round, they will also test whether you are capable of learning new things or not. Here are few technical interview questions which will be helpful for you in your interview.
Cloud Computing Interview Questions
- What is a Cloud? What is Cloud Computing?
- What are the advantages of using cloud computing?
- What is the Service Model in Cloud Computing?
- In cloud architecture what are the different phases involved?
- In cloud computing what are the different layers?
- Explain the difference between cloud and traditional data centers.
- What are the optimizing strategies used in the cloud?
- Mention some open source cloud computing platform databases?
- What are the building blocks in cloud architecture?
- What are the security aspects provided with a cloud?
- What is a Hypervisor in Cloud Computing?
- Mention the Reliability and Availability of Cloud Computing.
- What are the major offerings of Microsoft Azure Cloud?
- How buffer is used to Amazon web services?
DBMS Interview Questions
- What is DBMS?
- What is a Database system? What is the disadvantage in File Processing System?
- Describe the three levels of data abstraction?
- Define the “integrity rules”?
- What is Data Storage – Definition Language?
- What is System R? What are its two major subsystems?
- What is Data Independence? How is the data structure of System R different from the relational structure?
- What is E-R model?
- What is Object Oriented model?
- What is durability in DBMS?
- What is Domain-Key Normal Form?
- What is indexing and what are the different kinds of indexing?
- What is meant by query optimization?
Ramco Systems HR Interview Questions for Freshers
The hr interview is the final round of interview. Here you will be asked some general questions and you will be analyzed regarding your communication, management skills and others. To help you out in his round here are some hr interview questions. Check out these and answer them with your friends before you attend the interview.
- What is your availability?
- Where do you hope your career takes you within the field?
- How would you rate your memory?
- What’s your most important achievement as a student?
- On a scale of one to ten, rate me as an interviewer.
- What motivates you to do a good job?
- How do you handle a request you disagree with?
- What is your Favourite Subject in your discipline of engineering?
- What is a difficult situation you have faced and how did you overcome it?
- What do people often criticize about you?
- Tell me about your leadership style.
- How do you set priorities in your work?
- What was the last gift you gave someone?
Ramco Systems Technical Interview Questions for Experienced
The technical interview for experienced will be a quite difficult one when compared to that of the fresher. It is so because they will be having a lot of field experience and so naturally something more is expected from them. Here we are providing you with some role specific interview questions that are asked in the interview process of Ramco Systems.
SQL Developer Interview Questions
- What is BCP? When is it used?
- What are DBCC commands?
- How can you delete duplicate records in a table with no primary key?
- What is an execution plan? When would you use it? How would you view the execution plan?
- What are temp tables? What is the difference between global and local temp tables?
- What is Referential Integrity?
- When is the Explicit Cursor used?
- What are all types of user defined functions?
- What is the native system stored procedure to issue a command against all databases?
- Describe the differences in the first through fifth normalization forms.
- Is it possible to rename a database? If so, how would you rename the database?
- What is a query execution plan?
DOT Net Developer Interview Questions
- What is OOP, and how does it relate to the .NET framework?
- Discuss the difference between constants and read-only variables.
- What is the difference between view state and session state
- What is JSON data, and what is one way that .NET developers can work with JSON?
- Explain deferred execution vs. immediate execution in LINQ. Provide examples
- What do the terms “boxing” and “unboxing” mean?
- What is implementation and interface inheritance?
- What is a delegate in .NET?
- Explain the difference between managed and unmanaged code
- Name design patterns and principles you know and how they are utilized in .NET Framework?
- Explain CLR, CTS, CLS under .NET Framework?
Ramco Systems HR Interview Questions for Experienced
You have almost completed your interview. This is the last round of your interview. Here you may be asked questions related to your past experiences or he may ask questions to test your analytical skills. We are providing you with the hr interview questions that are asked in the interview of Ramco Systems.
- Why are you not earning more money at this stage of your career?
- You do not have all the experience we are seeking for this position.(Support your self)
- Are you willing to relocate or travel?
- How did you prepare for this interview?
- What do co-workers say about you?
- Why have you been out of work so long?
- One of your team members is not able to meet his targets on a regular basis. You discussed it with him and tried all measures to improve his performance in that role but nothing works. What would you do as a team leader?
- What is the motivating factor for you at work?
- Have you ever had a problem with your peer? Can you give us an example?
- Are not you overqualified for this position?
- What changes will you make if you come on board?
Hope this article is helpful to you in attending your interview at Ramco Systems. Wish you a very good luck for your interview. For more job updates keep visiting our website All India Jobs regularly.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.