Marico Limited Interview Questions For Freshers And Experienced Candidates (Technical & HR)
Marico Limited Interview Questions
Marico Limited Interview Rounds
- Online Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
- Personal Interview
You Can Also Check: Marico Limited Recruitment
Marico Limited Technical Interview Questions For Freshers
C Language Interview Questions
- What is C language?
- Who developed C language?
- Describe history of C programming language
- Where is C programming language used or uses of C language?
- What is the difference between C and C++?
- What is a keyword in C?
- What is the difference between assembler, compiler, and interpreter?
- What is meant by protocol?
- Execution of a C program starts from which function?
- What are all the sections that a C program may/must have?
- What is IDE?
- What is the difference between top down approach and bottom up approach in programming languages?
- List out some keywords available in C language.
- What is the difference between C and Java?
- C language has been developed in which language?
- Which year C language is developed?
- What is meant by programming language and give some examples?
- Describe C standards?
- What are the key features or characteristics of C language?
- What is embedded C?
- Which level is C language belonging to?
- What do you mean by high level, middle level, and low-level languages and give an example for each?
- What is the difference between structured oriented, object oriented and non-structure oriented programming language?
- What is compiler?
- List out some of C compilers
- What is enum in C?
- What is void in C?
- What is token in C?
- What are the types of C tokens?
- What is an identifier in C?
- What is header file in C language?
- Is C language case sensitive?
- What is Macro? Why do we use a macro?
- What is data type in C?
- What is the difference between int, char, float & double data types?
- What is the use of the size of() function in C?
- What is a modifier in C?
- What are different types of modifiers in C?
Control Systems Interview Questions
- What are the types of alternators?
- Which among the following controls the speed of D.Cmotor?
- What is meant by power factor? Explain.
- What do you mean by complex power?
- What will happen if dc supply is connected to the transformer?
- What should be the nature of bandwidth for a good control system?
- Which system exhibits the initiation of corrective action only after the output gets affected?
- What is the secondary side frequency of transformer?
- What are the various types of the transformer?
- What are the methods of speed control of dc motors?
- What do you mean by transformation coefficient?
- What is the difference between two winding transformers and auto transformer?
- Why transformers and alternators are rated with kVA?
- What is the operating power factor of dc machine?
- What is the value of steady state error in closed loop control systems?
- What is the difference between MI and MC type instruments?
- How are MI meters used for measuring both ac and dc quantities?
- Name the different types of DC and AC starters.
- What is back emf? Give its significance.
- What is the difference between self-excited and separately excited machines?
- Name the types of self-excited dc machine.
- Give the applications of each type of dc motor and dc generator.
- What are the losses in dc machine?
- How is the eddy current loss minimized in dc machine?
- Name the parts of dc machine.
- Why shouldn’t dc series motor started at no load?
- Define transformer.
Marico Limited HR Interview Questions For Freshers
- Tell me about yourself?
- What is the difference between confidence and over confidence?
- Would it be a problem for you if you are asked to work overtime or at evenings or on weekends?
- Explain how you would be an asset to this organization
- Why do you want to work with us/in our company?
- How long do you expect to stay/work with us?
- Explain how would you be an asset to this organization?
- Your interest lies in which other activities?
- Which is the toughest decision that you have ever made?
- Have you considered the option of starting your own business?
- What is the difference between hard work and smart work?
- Which is your favorite book/Have you read any book recently?
- Tell something about your dream job?
Marico Limited Technical Interview Questions For Experienced
Selenium Developer Interview Questions
- What is Selenium IDE?
- Can Selenium test an application on iPhone’s Mobile Safari browser?
- Can Selenium test an application on Android browser?
- What tests can selenium do?
- What are the disadvantages of Selenium?
- Explain about Selenium the Open Source Testing Tool for a web application?
- What is the use of context menu in Selenium IDE?
- Explain about Selenium RC Java client libraries?
- Explain about Selenium Server?
- What are the technical challenges with selenium?
- How to run test case recorded using Selenium IDE in other browsers?
- What is the selenium’s recording language?
- What are the steps to run automation using selenium?
- What are the capabilities of Selenium IDE?
- What are the challenges with Selenium IDE?
- How to execute a single line command from Selenium IDE?
- What is Selenium Remote Control?
- What are the advantages of Selenium?
- How to Use Selenium?
- What are the Selenium components?
- How to export the tests from Selenium IDE to Selenium RC in different languages?
- How to insert a break point in Selenium IDE?
- How to insert a comment in Selenium IDE?
- What is Selenium server default port number?
- How do you check a single test method in multiple browsers?
- How do you identify an object using selenium?
- How do you handle Ajax controls using selenium?
- What is Selenium WebDriver or Google WebDriver or Selenium 2.0?
- Why use TestNG with Selenium RC?
OBIEE Consultant Interview Questions
- What is OBIEE?
- What is the default location of a repository file?
- How do you import Essbase Cubes into your repository?
- Whats XMLA and where is it used for in OBIEE context?
- Can you change the location of your rpd file in your OBIEE Configuration? If Yes, Where would you mention the new location of this rpd file for Bi Server?
- What kind of joints would you perform in the physical layer of the repository file when opened with Administration tool?
- What are the minimum services needed to load a repository file onto the memory and view a dashboard which has reports that have been refreshed on a scheduled basis?
- Can you use an OLTP backend database for creating a dashboard?
- What does Consistency Checking perform; What are the minimum criteria to pass consistency checking for a given repository?
- Does OBIEE store physical SQL? How is physical SQL generated in OBIEE environments?
- What is the best default logging level for production users?
- What is the difference between logging level 1 and 2?
- What are the different places (files) to view the physical SQL generated by an Answers report?
- Where does the BI Server logs its start, stop and restart times in the file system?
- How many server instances can coexist in an OBIEE cluster?
- Whats a dimension only query in OBIEE?
- Can you create new views in the database using OBIEE Administration tool? Can you explain the procedure for doing this?
- What is a complex join in OBIEE and why, where is it used?
- Is it mandatory to have hierarchies defined in your repository? If Yes, where does it help? If No, what happens in the reports?
- How do you create outer joins in physical layer?
- What is alternative drill path? How do you set alternative drill path in OBIEE?
- What are the pre-requisites for using aggregate persistence wizard? What does aggregate persistence wizard create and what does it help with?
- What are the uses of “Execute Direct SQL” feature in Answers? Is it a good practice to allow this feature for production users?
- How do you disable “Execute Direct SQL” feature for all the users of your repository?
- Is there any way to see a list of all the repository variables defined in your repository using Answers tool?
- What are Chronological Keys in OBIEE? How are they different from Logical Keys?
- You want to use a database built-in function bypassing the functions defined in OBIEE? What OBIEE function helps in achieving this? Whats the syntax for this
- What are the different ways to authenticate a user in OBIEE system? Can OBIEE authenticate a user passing through multiple authentication methods?
- How do you resolve M: M relationship between tables in OBIEE? Explain a scenario where this would help?
- Does OBIEE support ragged hierarchies? What is the procedure to import ragged hierarchies from Essbase?
- What is the default configuration for caching in NQSConfig ini file? How method does the OBIEE use for clearing its cache?
- What is MUDE/ MUD in OBIEE? On what basis would you create projects?
Node JS Developer Interview Questions
- How node.js works?
- What is node.js?
- What do you mean by the term I/O?
- What does event-driven programming mean?
- What is the advantage of using node.js?
- What is control flow function?
- Why Node.js is single threaded?
- Can you access DOM in node?
- Why node.js is quickly gaining attention from JAVA programmers?
- What is an event loop in Node.js?
- What are the pros and cons of Node.js?
- What is the difference between Node.js vs Ajax?
- What does it mean “non-blocking” in node.js?
- Mention the framework most commonly used in node.js?
- What is ‘Callback’ in node.js?
- What is the command that is used in node.js to import external libraries?
- What are the Challenges with Node.js?
- How Node.js overcomes the problem of blocking of I/O operations?
- Where can we use node.js?
- What are the two types of API functions in Node.js?
- Does node run on windows?
- Using the event loop what are the tasks that should be done asynchronously?
- What are the two arguments that async queue takes?
- Mention the steps by which you can sync in Node.js?
Marico Limited HR Interview Questions For Experienced
- Who are our competitors?
- What was your biggest failure?
- What motivates you?
- What’s your availability?
- Who’s your mentor?
- Tell me about a time when you disagreed with your boss.
- How do you handle the pressure?
- What is the name of our CEO?
- Would you work 40+ hours a week?
- What are your strengths?
- What are your weaknesses?
- How would you describe the corporate culture?
- What kind of person are you? Describe your personality.
- Why are you interested in working for [insert company name here]?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years?
- Why do you want to leave your current company?
- What questions haven’t I asked you?
- What questions do you have for me?
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.