Kotak Mahindra Jobs For MBA Freshers | Walkin Drive On 14th December 2017 | Sales Executive, Officer Role. Kotak Mahindra is conducting latest recruitments in Mumbai for Sales Executive, Officer role. Who had completed graduation and MBA can attend for urgent openings in Mumbai. The Primary responsible for management and development of channel network to promote Insurance and consequently accountable for revenue generation and achievement of business targets. Here in this post, we are providing the complete data which are very useful for the contenders about the Kotak Mahindra recruitment drive.
You Can Also Check: Freshers Jobs
Kotak Mahindra Walkin Drive Details
|Company Name||Kotak Mahindra Old Mutual Life Insurance Ltd|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, MBA|
|Experience||0 – 4 Years|
|Job Role||Sales Executive, Officer|
|Salary||INR 50,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.|
With the help of this article, aspirants can get the complete details about the Kotak Mahindra Careers in Mumbai. Aspirants who are going to appear for the recruitment have to prepare well to crack the Interview process. Aspirants can know the difficulty level of the examination by preparing the provided Kotak Mahindra model papers. Contenders who have the desire to work in the Kotak Mahindra company can grab this chance.
Also Check: Interview Questions
The candidates who will clear the selection process which are conducted by the Kotak Mahindra, then the selected candidates will get the attractive salary as per the norms of the Kotak Mahindra company. In this article, we are providing the Kotak Mahindra Placement Papers and Kotak Mahindra Syllabus. Scroll down to see the complete job description and Kotak Mahindra Interview Questions. Keep on visiting our website All India Jobs for more latest and current updates.
Kotak Mahindra Job Description for Sales Manager
- Primarily responsible for management and development of channel network to promote Insurance and consequently accountable for revenue generation and achievement of business targets.
- To ensure that advisors undergo proper training on product, regulations and other selling inputs.
- Carrying out various promotional activities for sales as well as for recruitment.
- Recruitment and development of quality advisors and encourage them for long term career.
- Doing the analysis of the need of the customer and ensuring high level of customer satisfaction leading to customer delight.
- Monitoring the performance and daily activity of fast tracking of the advisors.
- Inculcate product as well as practical training to the advisors by accompanying them to client meetings and guiding, advising and motivating them on the sales funnel and achieving revenue targets.
- Motivating their morale in order to retain the performing advisors and giving special attention to average performers and provide those needs based training.
- Recruit by selling career opportunity to such prospective advisors.
Kotak Mahindra Old Mutual Life Insurance Ltd Company Profile
Kotak Mahindra Old Mutual Life Insurance Limited is a joint venture between Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd., and Old Mutual plc. It is a company offering Life Insurance products, is one of Indias premier & growing insurance company employing over 1000 people, across various offices in India. That makes our people our greatest asset. We aim to achieve a balance between what our people want as individuals and what the organization expects of them. The most talented people choose to join and stay with us because we offer them opportunities to:
- Deliver the best – working with the most talented colleagues.
- Be a good corporate citizen.
- Rapidly build skills, knowledge and experience.
- Be recognised and rewarded for their achievement by accelerated career paths and differentiated rewards.
- Recruit and Retain the best
- Work in a challenging environment that constantly demands them to operate at the edge of their ability.
At KMOM, we understand that our client servicing depends upon our people. Opportunities to provide input empower us all to grow both professionally and personally. To encourage our people excel, we encourage an open door policy across all levels and our people’s contribution on a wide range of office matters from client service to professional. The company encourages training within the work environment, while providing staff with every opportunity to ‘upskill’ and advance their career prospects.
How To Apply For Kotak Mahindra Job Vacancies
Candidates who are interested in working with Kotak Mahindra can attend for the latest job openings in Mumbai for the position of Sales Executive, Officer. Qualified contenders can check the details and apply for the Kotak Mahindra Walkin recruitment 2017.
Kotak Mahindra Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 14th December 2017
Walkin Time: 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Unit no.9, 1st Floor,
Sakhi House, Building No.9,
Corporate ParkSion Trombay Road,
Chembur, Mumbai – 400071.
Landmark Opp. Surana Sethia Hospital
Contact Person for the Interview – Maneesh Goel
Mandatory Documents Need To Bring For Any Interview
- Original Government Identity proof.
- Bring Latest Resume
- Must Carry Recent Passport photocopies.
- Educational Documents xerox copies.