Knowlarity Communications Interview Questions For Freshers And Experienced [Technical & HR]
Knowlarity Communications Interview Questions
Are you a fresher graduate? There is a wide range of opportunities waiting for you at Knowlarity communications. Knowlarity Communications is a cloud based customer service provider. Here we are providing you with the necessary interview questions that will be useful for you to attend the interview at Knowlarity Communications.
Knowlarity Communications Interview Rounds
In this company, you have openings in various domains. The interview process is same for almost all these positions. The interview process at Knowlarity Communications is consisting of 4 rounds. They are
- Online Written exam
- GD or JAM (optional)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Knowlarity Communications Technical Interview Questions For Freshers
As you are a fresher you might not have aware of all this. The technical round is the first round of the interview process. Here you will be asked some of the technical questions related to your educational back ground. You are required to answer them in the best possible way so that the recruiter can get to about your technical skills and promote you to the next round. Here are few technical interview questions that will be useful to you in your interview at Knowlarity Communications.
Computer Networks Interview Questions
- Explain the TCP/IP protocol layers.
- How many layers are in OSI reference model?
- What is the function of the OSI Session Layer?
- What are firewalls?
- What are the basic differences between Internet, Intranet, and Extranet?
- What are the factors that affect the performance of a network?
- What is a protocol? What are the key elements of protocols?
- Explain bandwidth and latency?
- Explain about 3-way hand shaking protocol.
- What is meant by piggybacking?
- What is a Link?
- What is Round Trip Time?
- What is Stop-and-Wait Protocol?
- What is piggy-backing?
- What is data encapsulation?
- What are synchronous and asynchronous modes of data transmission?
Web Developer Interview Questions
- Explain what are the key responsibilities of a Web Developer?
- How does CSS3 support responsive web designing?
- What is the difference between HTML5 interaction in Sencha and Twitter/Bootstrap?
- What is SVG and why do you use it?
- List out few ways you can reduce page load time?
- What is “Semantic HTML?”
- What are New DocType and Charset in HTML?
- Explain what is the difference between cookies and local storage?
- What is a “MIME type”, what does it consist of, and what is it used for? Provide an example.
- List some common IE6 bugs and how you dealt with them?
- Explain what is an ETag and how does it work?
- Explain the purpose of each of the HTTP request types when used with a RESTful web service.
Knowlarity Communications HR Interview Questions For Fresher’s
Yes, you have completed almost all the interview process. This is the last round and very important round of your interview. It is very important because this is where the interviewer assesses how you communicate with the people. Be careful while answering the questions posed to you. Here are few hr interview questions to help you out in the interview.
- Would you lie for the company?
- If you could do anything, what would be your ideal job?
- What can you do for us that other candidates can’t?
- Tell me something about yourself that is not written in your resume.
- What do you know about us?
- Are you planning to go for further studies?
- What do you seek from a job?
- Explain how would be an asset to this organization?
- Assuming that you are selected, what will be your strategy for next 60 days?
- What is the difference between confidence and over confidence?
- Are you willing to change your role and profile when required for the project?
- Are you willing to relocate or travel?
Knowlarity Communications Technical Interview Questions For Experienced
The major part of an interview for an experienced person is the technical round. Because here he may be asked questions related to his previous job, how he had dealt with odd times and many others. Here we are providing you many such interview questions that will be useful to you to attend your interview.
Network Engineer Interview Questions
- What is the use of routing?
- What is meant by stuck in active?
- What are proxy servers and how do they protect computer networks?
- What is router reflector and why it is required?
- What tools do you typically use to isolate and troubleshoot network issues?
- Can you define various types of Sockets and where we can find it?
- How do set up a VTP domain?
- What things should be considered when designing an enterprise network?
- What is the difference between QoS in layer 2 and layer 3?
- How do you explain technical details to a non-technical audience? Do you prefer to write a manual or give a presentation?
- What is the difference between an OPPF neighbor and an adjacent neighbor?
Graphic Designer Interview Questions
- Describe your creative process. What are the major steps?
- If you were asked to design a logo for our company what would it look like?
- How do you stay updated on the latest tools and trends?
- How do you prepare your work production?
- What kind of design software you are familiar with?
- How do you work with collaborators like copywriters, developers, and project managers?
- How long would it take you to plan, design, and complete a 300×400 banner?
- What kind of design projects interest you?
- With what kind of print media you have worked?
- Let’s say someone tells you to design something without any context. What do you do?
- What is Linking Layer in Photoshop?
- What type of design work do you enjoy the most; print or digital? How do you find transitioning between the two?
- What have you done to improve your knowledge of graphic design?
- How do you adapt a brand for different audiences?
- How do you measure the success of your design?
Knowlarity Communications HR Interview Questions For Experienced
The hr interview round for an experienced candidate will be in a quite normal form. It is included in the interview process to analyze the situation handling skills of the person. Here are few interview questions that are useful to you to clear your interview at Knowlarity Communications.
- Are you willing to change your role and profile when required for a project?
- What is your ideal company culture?
- How would you rate your memory?
- What quality in your co-workers irritates you?
- Have you ever done any volunteer work? If so, what was it like?
- What steps do you follow to study a problem before making a decision?
- What do you think is a reasonable orientation time?
- What do you do to keep your self-updated in your work field?
- Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Wednesday, Friday, or Saturday?
- Are you happy with your career-to-date?
- What was most and least rewarding about your last position?
- Would your previous employer recommend you?
Hope this article is helpful to you in attending your interview at Knowlarity Communications. Wish you a very good luck for your interview. For more job updates keep visiting our website All India Jobs regularly.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.