Jaiprakash Associates Interview Questions [Technical & HR] For Freshers And Experienced
Jaiprakash Associates Interview Questions
Jaiprakash Associates is commonly known as Jaypee Group. Jaypee Group is rendering its services in the sectors of construction engineering, power, real estate and many others. Here we are providing you with all the required interview questions that are required for you to attend the interviews at Jaypee Group.
Jaiprakash Associates Interview Rounds
- Online Written exam
- GD or JAM (optional)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Jaiprakash Associates Technical Interview Questions for Freshers
- What is MatLab? Where MATLAB can be applicable?
- Describe the various system parts of MATLAB.
- What is a P-code?
- What does MatLab consist of?
- Explain about MATLAB language.
- What are the types of loops does MATLAB provide?
- Mention type of operators used in MATLAB environment.
- Are multi-dimensional arrays supported in MATLAB?
- How will you add noise to an image in MATLAB?
- Mention function used for interpolation and decimation in MATLAB.
- What do you mean by stress analysis?
- What is vectorization? How is it useful?
- On what machines MATLAB is runned?
- How Class A Chopper Works?
- How Crowbar Protection Circuit (Over Voltage Protection) Works?
- How to provide reverse voltage protection?
- Why IGBT is very popular nowadays?
- What is the difference between power diode and signal diode?
- What are the different types of power MOSFET?
- IGBT is a voltage controlled device. Why?
- What are the different methods to turn on the thyristor?
- What are the disadvantages of PWM control?
- Power MOSFET is a voltage controlled device. Why?
- Explain the operation of sequence control of AC voltage controller
- What are the types of power transistors?
- What is the control range of firing angle in an ac voltage controller with RL load?
Jaiprakash Associates HR Interview Questions for Freshers
- What will you do if you are offered a job with a salary higher than this?
- What are the career options you have right now?
- What are your hobbies and interests?
- What do you do to improve your knowledge?
- How do you rate your communication skills?
- What qualities would you look for, if you were recruiting someone for this position?
- How would you classify your style of management?
- On a scale of 10 rate me as an interviewer.
- What makes you angry?
- Give me an example of your creativity
- Do you have any other offer at hand?
Jaiprakash Associates Technical Interview Questions for Experienced
- What quality checks did you use to test your projects?
- What is the difference between neutral circuit and core balance circuit protection?
- What type of electrical engineering projects have you supervised or engineered?
- What is a control system? What are the types of control systems?
- Why is the star delta starter preferred with induction motor?
- What is meant by latching current?
- What is a slip in an induction motor?
- What is meant by knee point voltage?
- What is a stepper motor? What are its uses?
- What is an SF6 circuit breaker?
- Why temperature rise is considered in bus bars and isolators?
- What is meant by armature reaction?
- If a lamp is connected between two phases will it glow or not?
- What is the function of choke in a tube light?
- How does a generator generate reactive power?
- What is PCC? Why it is used below foundation? What is water cement ratio for it? What is a purpose of PCC?
- What are the causes of a building collapse?
- Why nautical mile is different from statute mile?
- Describe briefly the various methods of concrete curing.
- What is the advantage of sliding bearings over roller bearings?
- What is the purpose of providing steel in compression zone in the doubly reinforced beam?
- What will be the effect of over reinforcement?
- What are the advantages of assigning the central pier and the abutment as fixed piers?
- What is the minimum length of the wall after which expansion joint is to be provided?
- What are the uses of alloys in daily life and how are alloys made?
- What is the purpose of the gap in the road on this bridge?
- What are the three major types of reinforcement used in prestressing? What reinforcements are used in the process of prestressing?
- How many types of slabs are there & how to design them?
- What are the advantages of piers constructed monolithically with the bridge deck over usage of bearings?
Jaiprakash Associates HR Interview Questions for Experienced
- Define success and how do you measure up to your own definition?
- What attracted you to this facility? To this position? What do you hope to get out of the experience?
- What is your work style?
- How has your current role evolved since you started?
- What is a difficult work situation you have faced and how did you overcome it?
- What can you tell me about your experience?
- Why are you looking to change jobs?
- If you were hiring for this position, what are the top five things you’d be looking for?
- You’re a new addition to the crayon box. What color would you be and why?
- What are the expectations you have from your first job?
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.