Intel Off Campus 2018
Intel Off Campus 2018
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, Any Graduate, Any Postgraduate|
|Year of Passing||2018, 2017, 2016 Passouts|
|Salary or CTC Offered||Best In Industry|
|Job Role||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Joining Location||Anywhere in India|
Intel Off Campus 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- The Students who have completed their graduation in 2018 and 2017 in Bachelors in Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline IT team designs, deploys and supports the information technology architecture and hardware/software applications for Intel. The candidates must have to possess a minimum of 60 percent of marks from SSC.
- BCA, B.Sc – Non-Engg Degree with Maths has to be compulsory subject and CS, IT, Computer Application as one of the core subject.
- The candidates who are possing/have completed graduation in any stream can apply for Intel Off Campus 2018 Drive For Freshers.
Intel Required Skills
- Should possess good Technical and Analytical Skills.
- Skills to conceptualize a design into an implementation is an added advantage.
- Must be able to work in any shifts.
- Should have very good communication skills including written and verbal skills.
- Ability to cope with demanding work schedules.
- Any experience in B2B/BPMS technologies is an added advantage.
Intel Selection Process
Intel Salary Details
Intel Off Campus Registration Process
- Click on the link given below, so that you will be redirected to the page where you need to fill your details.
- With the completion of the entering of details, you are successfully registered for the Intel Off Campus drive.
- Note the id and the password with which you have registered for the further references.
Intel Off Campus Drive – Mandatory Certificates Need To Bring
- Latest updated Resume.
- Government ID proof.
- Copies of the latest Photographs.
- Previous educational Marks Memos.
Tips To Crack Intel Off Campus Drive 2018
- Have a general idea about the company.
- Practice HR Interview Questions.
- Prepare Intel Placement Papers and Intel Test Pattern.
- Refer to all the technical interview questions asked generally.
- Be clear and confident enough while asking or answering anything.