India Today Group Interview Questions For Freshers And Experienced [Technical & HR]
India Today Group Interview Questions
Here we go… Hurry up A bright career for all the freshers and experienced. India Today Group is hiring freshers and experienced candidates for various positions. Given below are few of those positions and some of the frequently asked interview questions for those positions.
Check Here for India Today Group Recruitment
India Today Group Interview Rounds
In this company, you have openings for various domains. The interview process is same for almost all these positions. The interview process at India Today Group is consisting of 4 rounds. They are
- Online Written exam
- GD or JAM (optional)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
India Today Group Technical Interview Questions For Fresher’s
Being a fresher you will have a number of dreams regarding your career opportunities. Have you ever thought of working with magazines or newspapers? If so, here are great openings waiting for you in India Today Group. We are providing you with few commonly asked interview questions.
Customer Care Interview Questions
- What do you mean by customer care service?
- What do you do when you don’t know the answer to a question?
- What you understand by the term “Customer Satisfaction”?
- What are the top three qualities everyone who works in customer service must have to succeed?
- What will you do if customer abuses you on the phone?
- Tell me a brief about the Story of a Novel.
- Mention the types of call center and what is the difference between them?
- While talking to a customer, what are the procedures you follow?
- How would you deal with an angry client/customer?
- What made you want to be a customer service representative?
- Why do you want to work in Customer Support?
Accountant Interview Questions
- What is balance sheet?
- What are the accounting concepts?
- Why did you select accounting as your profession?
- Which accounting application you prefer most and why?
- Differentiate Public and Private Accounting?
- What is ICAI?
- Do you possess any knowledge about accounting standards?
- What is working capital?
- Differentiate Accounting and Auditing.
- What is the difference between Cash discount and Trade discount?
- Do you think there is any difference between inactive and dormant accounts?
- List out some of the examples for liability accounts?
- Define overhead in terms of accounting?
India Today Group HR Interview Questions For Fresher’s
This round is more critical and important when compared to the technical round. It is so because the hr interview is meant to calculate your decision-making capabilities, situation handling skill and many others. Here are few frequently asked interview questions. Go through these before attending the interview. So that, you can do well in your interview.
- What do people often criticize about you?
- Tell me about your leadership style.
- How do you set priorities in your work?
- What was the last gift you gave someone?
- Who do you consider a role model or mentor?
- You have a very good percentage. Why didn’t opt for further studies?
- How do you feel about doing repetitive work?
- Why do you want to work in this company?
- How did you learn about us?
- Would you be available to work additional shifts?
- Would you describe yourself as organized?
- What can you bring to this organization?
India Today Group Technical Interview Questions For Experienced
As now you are an experienced person, your technical interview will be mostly concentrated on the particular domain you have worked for. Here the interviewer expects everything in clear from you. The interview of an experienced is not that easy as of a fresher. Here, given below are some of the frequently asked technical questions by the recruiters of for India Today Group experienced candidates.
Editor Interview Questions
- How do you sustain interest in even the most mundane aspects of editing – proofreading, fact-checking, source-checking, etc?
- If you could write a book on any topic, what would it be?
- In public relations, managing editors are expected to work closely with the media and other public outlets. Explain a time when you were expected to collaborate with a media outlet. How did you handle it?
- You have 2 major headlines that are both worthy of a spot on the first page. How do you choose?
- How comfortable are you with assisting in newspaper design layout?
- What publishing platforms have you used before?
- What challenges are you looking for in your job?
- What is your public image and how do you manage it?
- Are you more of a hunter or a gatherer?
- Do you prefer working with print or online publications?
- What is your experience in publishing field?
- If you have a 300-page document that’s a rush job and you must edit it by the end of the day, how would you approach the task to ensure timely delivery?
- What advice would you give writers trying to pitch stories to your publication?
Manager Interview Questions
- If you knew a worker is 100 percent wrong about something, how would you handle it?
- What information do you need before making a decision?
- Tell me about a time you had to deal with a team member who constantly opposed your ideas. How did you handle it?
- Describe a time you mentored someone. How did they grow? What were they doing initially and what are they doing now?
- Tell me about a time when you reorganized a department or significantly changed employee work assignments. How did you approach the task?
- What strategies do you use to motivate a team?
- If the people who know you were asked why you should be hired, what would they say?
India Today Group HR Interview Questions For Experienced
As you are an experienced candidate you will be having an idea about what this round is meant for. Yes, exactly this round is included in an interview process in order to check whether a person can handle his job perfectly or not. Here are few interview questions which might help you in your interview process.
- How would you rate your memory?
- What’s one thing you think our company can improve?
- Are you willing to put the interests of the organization ahead of your own?
- You’re a new addition to the crayon box. What color would you be and why?
- We are a fast moving company and things are always changing, how do you think you will fit in with our ever changing and fast paced environment?
- What is your biggest professional disappointment?
- At the end of the day on what basis you conclude whether you worked committedly or not.
- How do you set priorities in your work?
- If you were hiring for this position, what are the top five things you’d be looking for?
- What is a difficult work situation you have faced and how did you overcome it?
Hope you have gathered all the information required for attending the interview. Thank you for visiting our website. Have a great day ahead. For more updated career opportunities do visit our website All India Jobs regularly.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.