Hindustan Times Interview Questions For Freshers And Experienced [Technical & HR]
Hindustan Times Interview Questions
Are you a job seeker? Here is a great opportunity waiting for you ahead. Hindustan Times is now hiring Fresher and experienced candidates for various positions. Here we are providing you the required interview questions and selection procedure to attend the interview at Hindustan Times.
Check Here For Hindustan Times Recruitment
Hindustan Times Interview Rounds
In this company, you have openings for various domains. The interview process is same for almost all these positions. The interview process at Hindustan Times is consisting of 4 rounds. They are
- Online Written exam
- GD or JAM (optional)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Hindustan Times Interview Questions (Technical) For Freshers
The technical interview for a fresher will be mainly to check whether the person possesses the basic required knowledge to handle the job or not. Here we are providing you with the basic technical questions that are useful to you to attend the interview at Hindustan Times.
Journalist Interview Questions
- How often do you use social media? Which sites do you use the most?
- Give me the three best qualities of your writing style?
- Why do you want to work in this medium?
- What do you know about our publication? What could we do better?
- Which current writer, are you inspired by or appreciate the most?
- You may be required to travel to remote places at irregular hours. Will you be comfortable with that?
- How do you stay informed on the news and current events?
- What is your view on the state of journalism in the country today?
- Describe a time you found and pitched your own story.
- What could you improve upon in your writing style?
- What was the most-inspiring story you have ever written?
Accountant Interview Questions
- What is balance sheet?
- What are the accounting concepts?
- Why did you select accounting as your profession?
- Which accounting application you prefer most and why?
- Differentiate Public and Private Accounting?
- What is ICAI?
- Do you possess any knowledge about accounting standards?
- What is working capital?
- Differentiate Accounting and Auditing
- What is the difference between Cash discount and Trade discount?
- Do you think there is any difference between inactive and dormant accounts?
- List out some of the examples for liability accounts?
- Define overhead in terms of accounting?
Hindustan Times HR Interview Questions For Fresher’s
The hr interview plays an important role in the interview process. Here, the interview tries to assess you to his maximum and decide whether you are fit to work in their company or not. Being confident and answering all the questions is the best way to face this round. Here we are providing you with the basically asked interview questions in hr round.
- Tell me a little about yourself.
- What do you enjoy about this industry?
- Can you describe a work or school instance in which you messed up?
- Are you an Introvert or Extrovert?
- What makes you angry?
- What is the worst thing you did and how many of your friends know that?
- Describe two or three major trends in your profession today.
- Have you ever done any volunteer work? If so, what was it like?
- What is your availability?
- Where do you hope your career takes you within the field?
- How would you rate your memory?
- What’s your most important achievement as a student?
Hindustan Times Technical Interview Questions For Experienced
The Technical interview is completely different for an experienced when compared to a fresher. Here you will be asked technical questions that are related to your past work experiences or how you have dealt with tough times and many more. Here we are providing you with some technical interview questions mostly asked at Hindustan Times.
Marketing Manager Interview Questions
- Describe an integrated marketing campaign you recently worked on. What channels did you use and why?
- How do you work with other departments or teams within the company to accomplish a project?
- Have you ever conducted staff training or done presentations?
- We are launching a new product in [X] months. What offline marketing activities would you pursue to boost the product’s success?
- Tell me about a marketing project that you brought in on time and under budget.
- One of your employees has just accidentally posted a personal tweet to the company’s account. How will you handle her?
- Have you used performance appraisal methods? Which is the most effective and why?
Editor Interview Questions
- How do you sustain interest in even the most mundane aspects of editing – proofreading, fact-checking, source-checking, etc?
- If you could write a book on any topic, what would it be?
- In public relations, managing editors are expected to work closely with the media and other public outlets. Explain a time when you were expected to collaborate with a media outlet. How did you handle it?
- You have 2 major headlines that are both worthy of a spot on the first page. How do you choose?
- How comfortable are you with assisting in newspaper design layout?
- What publishing platforms have you used before?
- What challenges are you looking for in your job?
- What is your public image and how do you manage it?
- Are you more of a hunter or a gatherer?
- Do you prefer working with print or online publications?
- What is your experience in publishing field?
Hindustan Times HR Interview Questions For Experienced
There is nothing much to say about this round because you already know that this round is kept judge your management skills. Being an experienced one you have to be able to answer the questions related to your previous job. So we suggest you get through that points once and then attend the interview. Here are few frequently asked questions asked by the recruiter.
- What if you work here for five years and don’t get promoted? Many of our employees don’t. Won’t you find it frustrating?
- How do you handle a request you disagree with?
- What is your ideal company, location, and job?
- What is the reason for leaving your previous job?
- Define success and how do you measure up to your own definition?
- What attracted you to this facility? To this position? What do you hope to get out of the experience?
- What is your work style?
- How has your current role evolved since you started?
- What is a difficult work situation you have faced and how did you overcome it?
- What can you tell me about your experience?
Hope this article is helpful to you in attending your interview at Hindustan Times. Wish you a very good luck for your interview. For more job updates keep visiting our website All India Jobs regularly.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.