Hindalco Industries Interview Questions [Technical & HR] For Freshers And Experienced
Hindalco Industries Interview Questions
Are you a job seeker?? Well, here is an opportunity for you to have a great future with Hindalco Industries. It is not so easy to crack an interview without proper preparation. No worries, we are here to help you to crack the interview of Hindalco Industries. Here are few technical and hr interview questions which are frequently asked in the interview process of Hindalco Industries.
Check Here For Hindalco Industries Recruitment
Hindalco Industries Interview Rounds
In this company, you have openings for various domains. The interview process is same for almost all these positions. The interview process at Hindalco Industries is consisting of 4 rounds. They are
- Online Written exam
- GD or JAM (optional)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Hindalco Industries Technical Interview Questions For Freshers
Being a fresher it is very easy for you to clear a technical interview. The technical interview is conducted to check whether you have basic technical knowledge in all the functional areas of your education or not. Here are few technical interview questions frequently asked by Hindalco Industries in their interview process.
Manufacturing Process Interview Questions
- Explain what is Kanban?
- What is forging? What are its uses?
- What is the Toughness of metal ?
- What do you mean by stampings?
- What is an involute curve?
- Differentiate between hardening and tempering.
- What is the difference between lean manufacturing and JIT (Just-in-Time) Manufacturing?
- What is Bearing Stress?
- What is the difference between a planner and a shaper?
- How will you calculate tonnage of a mechanical press?
- What is emant by OEE?
- How does the carbon affects the properties of steel?
- What is the difference between shaper machine and planner machine?
- List out the factors that affect the manufacturing process?
- How will you calculate manufacturing work in progress?
Hindalco Industries HR Interview Questions For Fresher’s
This is the last round of the interview process. Compared to the technical round this would be a bit troublesome for you. It is because anything that will be asked cannot be predicted by you. The only possible way to clear this round is to be confident and prepared to answer any question that will be posed to you. Here are some hr interview questions to help you out in your interview.
- How would you classify your style of management?
- On a scale of 10 rate me as an interviewer.
- What makes you angry?
- Give me an example of your creativity
- Do you have any other offer at hand?
- Have you been in some challenging situation? Explain how you handled it?
- How did you prepare for this interview?
- What do you think is your greatest achievement?
- Would you lie for the company?
- If you could do anything, what would be your ideal job?
- What can you do for us that other candidates can’t?
- Tell me something about yourself that is not written in your resume.
- What do you know about us?
Hindalco Industries Technical Interview Questions For Experienced
Being an experienced candidate dealing with the technical round is a bit typical task. It is so because the more experienced you are, the more will be your knowledge and the toughest will be the interview. Here we are to help you with the necessary interview questions that are commonly asked in Hindalco Industries.
Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions
- What are the different types of fits? Explain.
- What are the differences between pneumatics and hydraulics?
- What are the different types of springs and explain them briefly?
- What kind of materials should be used for shafts manufacturing?
- Based on which law does distillation column, heat exchangers, compressors and pumps work?
- What is Carnot engine?
- What are the points that should be kept in mind during forging design?
- What is the difference between Critical Speed and Whirling Speed?
- What is the difference between shear center flexural center of twist and elastic center?
- Explain in an orderly manner how the force in the member of a truss be detected using the method of joint.
- Why steels are heat treatable and why not cast irons? If yes why?
- What are the different theories of failure under static load, explain briefly?
Chartered Accountant Interview Questions
- How many types of business transactions are there in accounting?
- What is meant by trial balancing?
- How can you explain the basic accounting equation?
- Define trade bills?
- Define economics and explain it.
- Differentiate Public and Private Accounting?
- What are the golden rules of accounting?
- What will you define as the incidence of tax especially in the case of residents who are not ordinary?
- Explain how can you adjust entries in to account?
- What is an over accural?
- Define Gratuity.
- What is meant by Acid-Test ratio?
- What is meant by ledger?
Hindalco Industries HR Interview Questions For Experienced
There is nothing much to say about this round because you already know that this round is kept judge your management skills. Being an experienced one you have to be able to answer the questions related to your previous job. So we suggest you get through that points once and then attend the interview. Here are few frequently asked questions asked by the recruiter.
- What is your work style?
- How has your current role evolved since you started?
- What is a difficult work situation you have faced and how did you overcome it?
- What can you tell me about your experience?
- Why are you looking to change jobs?
- If you were hiring for this position, what are the top five things you’d be looking for?
- You’re a new addition to the crayon box. What color would you be and why?
- What are the kind of expectations you have from your first job?
- Are you willing to change your role and profile when required for a project?
- What is your ideal company culture?
Hope this article is helpful to you in attending your interview at Hindalco Industries. Wish you a very good luck for your interview. For more job updates keep visiting our website All India Jobs regularly.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.