Team Leader Jobs in Mumbai | HDFC Securities Walkin Drive On 16th December 2017
Team Leader Jobs in Mumbai | HDFC Securities Walkin Drive On 16th December 2017. New Job Opportunities from HDFC Securities. Latest Customer Care – Team Leader Jobs in Mumbai for enthusiastic candidates. This is to inform candidates that HDFC Securities Careers is hiring the graduates of any specialization. Interested candidates can walk for HDFC Securities Walkin Drive which is going to be held in Mumbai from 16th December 2017 onwards. Check out the similar jobs which suit your profile from our blog All India Jobs.
Latest HDFC Securities Jop Opportunities for experienced guys are provided here. Go through the article completely and gain your knowledge about HDFC Jobs in Mumbai. Since most of them are not aware of the recruitment process, job description, roles and responsibilities and simple walk for it and failed to crack the job. We would like to give more information about HDFC Securities Walkin Interview at Mumbai for Team Leader Jobs in our article. Have a glance at it.
HDFC Securities Walkin Interview Details
|Company Name||HDFC Securities|
|Experience||2 -6 Years|
|Job Role||Team Leader – (Technical)|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITES|
HDFC Securities Current Openings in Mumbai is available here. People with good communication skills in Engish and Hindi can walk for HDFC Walkin Interview on 16th December 2017. One of the most important not is Freshers are not eligible to apply for it. HDFC Recruitment Drive is only for candidates possess an experience in Indian Capital Market with Team Handling capabilities. If you are ready to apply, refer the HDFC Interview Questions before attending the walkin drive.
HDFC Securities Job Description
- Education: Any Graduate.
- Experience: 2 to 6 Years (Freshers are not preferable).
- Employment Type: Permanent Jobs, Full Time.
- Role Category: Voice.
- Target Based Job.
- No Night Shifts.
- Good Communication Skills in English and Hindi.
- Excellence knowledge and experience in Indian Capital Market.
- Must have Stock Brokering firm experience.
- Graduate with Team Handling Experience can apply.
HDFC Job Vacancies Roles & Responsibilities
- Team Handling
- Responsible to Handle Inbound customer calls.
- Provide an exact and proper solution for clients.
- Query Resolution.
- Receive, evaluate, and answer customer inquiries.
- Able to resolve customer issue quickly and in promptly.
- Accelerating the client base.
- Provide information to customers.
- Guide team members about the company offerings.
HDFC Securities Company Profile
How To Apply For HDFC Job Openings in Mumbai??
HDFC Securities Walkin Drive Details
- Updated Resume.
- Pan Card.
- Hard Copies of all educational documents.
- Passport size photographs.
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.