Genpact Freshers Walkin Interview in Gurgaon | Domestic Voice Process Jobs | 30th December 2017. Are you a Fresher Graduate?? Looking for any Job Openings in Genpact?? Then, here is a good news for freshers who have recently completed their graduation in any specialization can directly walk for Genpact Job Openings in Gurgaon. Genpact is hiring the aspirants for Technical Support Jobs Domestic Voice Process. Genpact Careers provides the best job opportunities for fresher graduates who are willing to work with it. Refer the brief information about Genpact Walkin Interviews in Gurgaon from our blog All India Jobs.
Genpact Walkin Drive Details
|Company Name||Genpact India Private Limited|
|Experience||0 – 4 Years|
|Job Role||Domestic Voice Process|
|Salary||INR 1,50,000 – 2,50,000 P.A.|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITES|
Genpact Special Walkin for Domestic Voice Process Jobs for Gurgaon Location. Freshers and minimum experience of 0 to 4 years in technical support candidates are preferred. Candidates with good communications skills along with basic technical knowledge can walk for Genpact Walkin Interviews for Voice Process Jobs. Aspirants who are going to appear for Genpact Walkins in Gurgaon must refer the Genpact Interview Questions which is useful to easily crack the Genpact Selection Process.
Also Check: Genpact Placement Papers
By Practicing these Genpact Model Papers, applicants can get an idea about how to prepare for the exam and how to score good marks in Genpact Online Test. Along with that download the Genpact Test Patterns and refer the topics which are to be concentrated to crack the selection process. One should also concentrate on the latest updates of Current Affairs because most of the companies are checking the candidates IQ towards the trendy news. While attending for Genpact Job Vacancies, aspirants must carry their updated resume along with ID proof mentioned in this article. For more updates regarding the Genpact Job Profile, Genpact Voice Process Job Opening Details, follow our blog www.allindiajobs.in.
Genpact Recruitment 2017 Job Description
- Qualification: Any Graduate of any stream (BA/BCOM/BSC/BCA/BBA/BHM) except Btech.
- Experience: 0 to 4 Years.
- Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent Job.
- Must be Flexible to work any shift.
- Females will not be required to do night shifts.
- Should possess good communication skills.
Genpact Job Required Skills
- Should have a basic computer typing skills.
- candidates are capable enough to speak with customers and provide service assistance within a specified time along with displaying true customer centricity.
- Good English communication both verbal and written.
- Its a voice process catering to service request related to insurance and troubleshooting.
- Desired candidates should be time flexible along with being ready to work in a challenging and competitive environment.
Genpact Company Profile
How To Apply For Genpact Job Openings??
Genpact Walkins Details
Sector – 18,
Udyog Vihar, Gurgaon
Landmark: Near Airtel
Nearest Metro Station: MG Road & Iffco Chowk
- Hard Copy of an updated resume.
- Passport size photographs.
- Any Government issued ID Proof for security purpose.
- Hard Copies of required educational documents.