Genpact Walkin Drive in Bangalore | Hiring for General Accounting | 28th-29th December 2017
Genpact Walkin Drive in Bangalore | Hiring for General Accounting | 28th-29th December 2017. Excellent News for Freshers and Experienced Candidates. Now Genpact is hiring for General Accounting, Accounts Payable & Accounts, Receivable professionals in Bangalore from 28th-29th December 2017. Desired candidates can apply for Genpact Walkin Drive by referring the details provided here. Genpact Careers provides a right path for the candidates who are looking Jobs in Banglore. Applicants can check the complete information regarding the Genpact Walkin on this page. Candidates who have completed BA/Bsc/B.com, Graduate can walk for Genpact Mega Walkin Drive on the mentioned dates. Most of the candidates looking for Jobs in Top MNC’s because of substantial monthly payments. In the recent times, getting the job has become one of the difficult tasks for the unemployment candidates.
Genpact Walkin Drive Details
|Company Name||GENPACT India Private Limited|
|Qualification||BA/Bsc/B.com any degree.|
|Job Role||General Accounting, Accounts Payable & Accounts, Receivable professionals|
|Salary||INR 1,75,000 – 4,00,000 P.A.|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITES|
Dear Readers, Genpact is looking for young energetic candidates to hire for General Accounting Job Openings. If you people are willing to apply for Genpact Recruitment Drive can have a look at Job Description, Roles & Responsibilities, Walkin Date, Timing from below sections. Genpact provides attractive pay for the candidates who are working in the company. Individuals who are flexible to work with shifts can attend the Genpact Walkin Drive which is going to held in Banglore from 28th-29th December 2017. Before attending the Genpact Walkin Interview refer Placement Papers which will be helpful to clear the selection rounds. We all know that competition will be more for MNC Jobs. To overcome it candidates should perform well. Our blog All India Jobs will provide Latest Walkin updates along with the material.
Genpact Job Description
- BA/Bsc/B.com any degree.
- Previous experience in Customer Service role preferred.
- Must be able to work on flexible schedule.
- Demonstrated proficiency in English
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers
- Freshers with Good communications
Roles and Responsibilities for Genpact Job Vacancy
- Maintain a healthy and transparent AR while keeping in mind customer satisfaction
- Working with sales, billing and cash teams for help.
- Candidates should have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Have basic knowledge of excel.
- Prepare Journals at the end of the month after analysis of prepaid & accruals account etc.
- Prepare monthly close calendar and discuss status of activities with country controller every day in close
- Month-end close and assessment cycles run
- Prepare GL Reconciliations and identify open items and track closure with country controller
- Prepare supplementary schedules reporting, VAT declaration reporting etc.
- Execute internal controls and checks as part of the process
- Performing task with accuracy and timelines
- Track Intercompany reconciliation status and do necessary follow-up with relevant teams to get variances resolved before month end.
- Daily bank reconciliations and clearing. Identify open items and take it up with relevant teams to get closure before month end to ensure no open item after close is over.
Genpact Company Profile
How to Apply for Genpact Job Openings
Genpact Walkin Details
- 2 updated resume
- 2 photographs
- 1 Govt.id proof and photocopy of it
Be on the know,
be a winner.
Top MNC Registrations
Latest Bank Jobs
Quote of the day!
Knowing is not enough; we must apply.
Wishing is not enough; we must do.