Genpact Recruitment For BA, B.Sc, B.Com | General Accounting Jobs | Drive On 22nd December 2017. Aspirants who had possessed BA, B.Sc, B.Com can attend for the Genpact walkin recruitment for the post of Associate, Senior Associate – (NonTechnical). Who are Good in Written English Communication would be an added advantage. Candidates who will perform well in the selection process which is conducted by the Genpact officials the company will provide excellent compensation benefits to the selected candidates.
Also Check: Jobs in Bangalore
Genpact Recruitment Details
|Qualification||Any Graduate, BA, B.Sc, B.Com|
|Experience||0 – 3 Years|
|Job Role||Associate, Senior Associate – (NonTechnical)|
|Salary||INR 1,75,000 – 4,00,000 P.A|
|Industry||BPO, Call Centre, ITES|
Aspirants who are interested in working as a General Accounting, Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable professionals here is an excellent opportunity to start their career with Genpact. So people who are willing to face the competition here is the exciting tips to crack the Genpact Recruitment. To help the candidates we had provided Genpact Placement Papers along with Genpact Syllabus. Before attending the walkin drive must check once to ace the test.
Most of the job seekers are going to appear interview without preparation to lead failure. But it is not the right way to face the competition aspirants must work hard with solving Genpact Interview Questions which you find by browsing our site All India Jobs. Before going to attend the interview have a glance look at Genpact Model Papers which will help you know what questions asked by the interviewer. For more details about Genpact Recruitment, Job openings check below sections.
You Can Also Refer: Freshers Jobs in India
Genpact Job Description
- We are recruiting General Accounting, Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable professionals.
- Candidate should be a Graduate.
- Fresher and having Experience are also eligible.
- Shift Timings: Flexible with Shifts.
- BA, B.Sc, B.Com any graduate are eligible to attend.
- Freshers with Good communication skills are preferred.
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers.
- Previous experience in Customer Service role preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency in English.
- Contenders must be able to work on flexible schedule.
- Maintain a healthy and transparent AR while keeping in mind customer satisfaction.
- Candidates should have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Working with sales, billing and cash teams for help.
- They should also have basic knowledge of excel.
Genpact Hiring for General Accounting – Experience 0-4 years
- Prepare supplementary schedules reporting, VAT declaration reporting etc.
- Daily bank reconciliations and clearing.
- Prepare monthly close calendar and discuss the status of activities with country controller every day in close.
- Month end close and assessment cycles run.
- Identify open items and take it up with relevant teams to get closure before month end to ensure no open item after close is over.
- Prepare Journals at the end of the month after analysis of prepaid & accruals account etc.
- Prepare GL Reconciliations and identify open items and track closure with a country controller.
- Execute internal controls and checks as part of the process.
- Performing task with accuracy and timeliness.
- Track Intercompany reconciliation status and do necessary follow-up with relevant teams to get variances resolved before month end.
Genpact Company Profile
Genpact is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We deliver value to our clients in two ways through digital-led, domain-enabled solutions that drive innovation, and through intelligent operations enabled by digital that design, transform and run clients operations. We generate impact for clients from the Fortune Global 500 and beyond, and employ over 77,000 people in more than 20 countries, with key offices in New York City, Palo Alto, London, and Delhi. Our approach is continually refined in one of the world largest digital process sandboxes, where we test and improve thousands of processes. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes an approach we call Lean DigitalSM. For two decades, first as a General Electric division and since 2005 as an independent company, we have been passionately serving our clients.
Genpact Selection Process
Genpact will conduct only two rounds to hire the candidates. Aspirants who will perform well in the Genpact Recruitment selection process those contenders will be appointed to the Associate, Senior Associate – (NonTechnical) position.
How To Apply For Genpact Jobs
Genpact is hiring the job seeker who had possessed 0 – 4 years of experience as General Accounting. Who are interested can attend direct walkin for Genpact on 22nd December 2017. Check Genpact Job Description, Walkin Date, Time and venue details from below section.
Genpact Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 22nd December 2017
Walkin Time: 9:00 AM Onwards
Genpact, Salarpuria soft zone,
(SMS Building) Bellandur Petrol bunk bus stop-560103.
There is no parking within the campus.
Contact Person: Anuradha, Payaswini.
Mandatory Documents Need To Carry For Interview
- Recent Passport Size Photos.
- All Educational Certificates xerox copies.
- Carry Updated Resume.
- Original ID Proof issued by the government.