Genpact Walkin Drive In Noida | Hiring For Non-Voice Process | 18th December 2017. Good News and exciting walkin update for freshers and experienced candidates at Genpact Careers. Urgent recruitment for the candidates who seeking Job openings in Genpact at Noida location. Genpact is conducting mega walkin drive for graduate freshers for the role of Backend Non-Voice Process. Since it is a great opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for latest walkins at Noida. So willing candidates can walk for Genpact Mega Walkin Drive with latest updated resume to the mentioned venue.
Genpact Walkin Drive Details
|Company Name||Genpact India Private Limited|
|Job Role||Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)|
|Salary||INR 50,000 – 2,75,000 P.A.|
|Industry||BPO, CallCentre, ITES|
Greeting from Genpact!!! Are you are fresher and looking for any job opportunities to shape up your career on the right path? Then why late. You have reached the correct place. Genpact is going to hire capable candidates with Candidates Excellent communication Skill are most welcome to attend Genpact Walkin Interview. So before going to the competition, we suggested the candidates refer Genpact Interview Questions which is dispatched on this page for free download. Moreover, this is the right time to gather the relevant information of Genpact Walkin Drive details form our page like Job description, Required skills and other details etc., about Genpact Interview.
Also Check: Genpact Placement Papers
Latest Genpact Job Openings in Noida. You guys are fed up with the internet of searching latest walkins for freshers jobs in a different state just visit our website All India Jobs to get complete details regarding all company walkin interview etc., Most of the candidates will hesitate to prepare for the interview to reach the failure. So to avoid all your doubts we are here to help by proving model papers along with solutions. Candidates who are going to attend Genpact Walkin Interview must check Genpact Test Patterns which help to get succeed with good result.
Genpact Job Description
Hiring for Backend
- Endorsement processing on P&C insurance policies
- Providing support to underwriter and agency
- Calculating premium impact of the endorsements and report out
- Meeting TAT & Accuracy Daily/weekly SLA
- Follow established procedures & guidelines for processing of endorsements
- Investigate and resolve customer/agency/underwriters queries
- Communicating with customers through email & Web service
- To accurately administer claims receipts in accordance with policy and defined quality and productivity standards.
- To obtain all necessary information required to fully assess claims, liaising with hospitals, consultants, medical secretaries and members via correspondence if required.
- To assess claims products to ensure that benefit spending is in accordance with the policies and rules relevant to our member’s policies and contracted agreements with providers of Healthcare.
- Somebody who studied Biology in 12th class can also apply.
Genpact Required Skills
- B.tech/BCA/MCA/MBA/M.tech Candidates Cannot apply.
- Candidate should have Excellent communication Skill.
- Pursuing CA,CS,ICWA candidates cannot apply.
- Fresher with excellent communication skills can also apply.
Genpact India Private Limited Company Profile
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes an approach we call Lean DigitalSM. We deliver value to our clients in two ways through digital-led, domain-enabled solutions that drive innovation, and through intelligent operations enabled by digital that design, transform and run clients operations. Our approach is continually refined in one of the world largest digital process sandboxes, where we test and improve thousands of processes. For two decades, first as a General Electric division and since 2005 as an independent company, we have been passionately serving our clients. We generate impact for clients from the Fortune Global 500 and beyond, and employ over 77,000 people in more than 20 countries, with key offices in New York City, Palo Alto, London, and Delhi.
How To Apply For Genpact Job Openings?
Aspirants if you satisfied all the eligibility details regarding Genpact Recruitment 2018. Then hurry up very limited vacancies is availble for the Nonvoice process. Genpact Walkin Drive is going to held at Noida on 18th December 2017. Candidates check the details and attend to below address.
Genpact Walkin Drive Details
Walkin Date: 18th December 2017
Walin Time: 11:00AM-2PM
Genpact, 7th Floor,
Sector- 135, Noida
Land Mark: Nearest Metro Station: Botanical Metro Station (Take Shuttle Service By The Name Of City Life Bus from there)
Contact Person: Tanuja Sharma
Mandatory Documents To Carry For Interview
- Carry one updated resume,
- One original identity proof,
- Two passport size photographs.